[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vulture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

If their intention was to make me hate this guy, they failed.

I felt really bad for him throughout the movie.

Stark and the government pushed him into a fucking corner...what choice did he have?

He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
Probably before he started investing in a glass house.
>>
>>85315325
He's a genuinely caring family man in the movie, and the director described him as an "average Joe". Like most villains these days, his motivations are good but his methods are bad. You weren't suposed to hate him and if you're like me maybe you were extremely worried when he was near the plane turbines, then near blowing himself up, then actually doing so. And smiled when Peter saved him.
>>
>Peter telling him that what he is doing is illegal, shady, and dangerous
>"I'm doin it for my family! You wouldn't understand :P"
>No dude seriously, letting these weapons into the streets is a huge mistake
>"But muh family!"
I thought he was a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1496478602507.png (248KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496478602507.png
248KB, 449x500px
>>85315514

>Given a GIANT city cleanup contract.

>Buy a ton of extra equipment to do the job.

>Government and Stark Industries sweep in and take it over because of the Chitauri shit all over the place and they want that tech for themselves.

>One of their goons tell him, "You should't have overextended yourself."

>Literally fucking thugs taking food from your family's mouth and there's nothing you can do about it.

Fuck you. I would have sold weapons too.

Stark did it and made billions...and that seems okay with Iron Man fags.
>>
it a okay for tony stark to make billions selling weapons but vulture is a bad goy for doing the same shit
>>
>>85315325

Stark almost sunk his company destroying the illegal weapons shipments to other countries/enemies of america.

Vulture sold to criminals.

You remember the arab guy that wanted to build another mongol empire?

If stark had went and directly sold to that guy on purpose, would have been equivalent to what vulture was doing.
>>
>>85315898
Actually the Vulture mentioned this exact same thing in the movie. You could argue Stark doesn't do that anymore, or you could argue Toomes is right. I side with this guy >>85316039
>>
>>85315325
>Nigress wife
DROPPED
>>
>>85316099

>Stark doesn't do that anymore
>Sold to the United States Gubbament, so it's all legal.
>Billions already in the bank.

Sure.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.