[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is *this* kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: oh god.jpg (36KB, 494x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
36KB, 494x300px
Is *this* kino?
>>
hamilton? yeah man i also love epic rap battles of history
>>
>>85312400
No, it's musical theatre, and I'm pretty sure they have a deal where they won't release the film of it until it stops running on stage, which in view of its stage success, probably means that it won't be out for a long time.
>>
>>85312485
This raises the question: What is the /threatre/ version of kino?
>>
WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS N SHIET

Burn is pretty good though
>>
>>85312400
Take this shit out of here, and kill yourself on the way out.
>>
as someone who saw the broadway production with the original cast, I can say it's really, really good. as good as musical gets. I don't know how it's the greatest thing ever and the cultural phenomena it is... I think a lot of the overpraise is people who love showtunes are being introduced to catchy and contemporary music.
>>
epic banter
epic rap beats
epic throw downs
epic women (so hot)
>>
>>85314268
This.
>>
>>85314268
How in the hell did you do that? Are you a millionaire?
>>
>>85312400
Anyone who says it's shit is a Contrarian
>>
It's pushed hard by liberals because it makes you think that niggers actually contributed to American history. It's basically revisionism.
>>
The American Psycho musical was much better.
>>
>>85314753
my dad is. got our tickets 6 months in advance as a birthday present for my sister (but really for himself). I personally wanted to resell my ticket for booze money but I'm grateful for the experience or whatever.
>>
File: listen here nazi.jpg (187KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
listen here nazi.jpg
187KB, 1600x900px
>>85312400
lol our ancestors were immigrants and they built this nation so let's just embrace diversity it's part of our history dude, don't mind that they were predominantly white and that actual mass immigration since 1965 from non European countries made parts of the country go down the shitter what are you racist or something - the musical

Ban me lib mods I dare you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.