[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best cinema has to offer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: me on the left.jpg (420KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
420KB, 2048x1152px
Is this the best cinema has to offer?
>>
File: Lawrence of Arabia.webm (3MB, 1920x876px) Image search: [Google]
Lawrence of Arabia.webm
3MB, 1920x876px
>>85311419
was alright
>>
Pretty much. The only movies that have come close to this in my opinion are Once Upon A Time in America and A Brighter Summer Day. Oh and of course Das Boot.
>>
Yeah. It's the best film ever made.
>>
File: The Night of the Generals.jpg (319KB, 876x1372px) Image search: [Google]
The Night of the Generals.jpg
319KB, 876x1372px
>>85311419
The sequel where Ali and Lawrence joined the nazis was great too, even if it jumped the shark quite a bit
>>
>>85311419
no
>>
There actually is a sequel that is pretty meh with Bashir from deep space 9 and the woke officer from schindler's list
>>
I enjoyed it but it wasn't the best I'd seen. There are better epics
>>
Name a better epic?
>>
>>85311419
Hell no. Boring as fuck. Doctor Zhivago is better.
>>
Boring people get bored easily....
>>
Nope, not even the best British film.
>>
The question is best epic not whether it is better than dial M for Murder (it isn't)
>>
>>85313999
Hahahaha
>>
>>85314928
Why are you even comparing them? They have nothing in common.
>>
Why is /TV the nigger on 4chans bell curve....
>>
Post top 10, namefag.
>>
Where did you run off to, coward?
>>
Once upon a time in America

Godfather

Lawrence

Patton

Dial M for Murder

Lolita

There will be Blood

The lion in winter

Empire Strikes Back

Henry v either Kenneth brannaghs or Tom hiddlestons
>>
I know brannaghs is better but prefer the more recent one with Loki....cause im still 27 after all
>>
>>85317434
HAHAHA you're in no position to talk down to anyone. Do you just hate non-Anglo countries?
>>
>>85311419
saddest part is there will never be another film like this
>>
Nolan wishes he could be David Lean.

He wants to make something that measures up to Lawrence. He never will.
>>
Considering non Anglo countries contribution to cinema is limited to the tits and or ass of their most famous "actress"......
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.