[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you recast Leia to continue the story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

>>
continue the story without leia
simple
>>
>>85307401
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>recast
They already resurrected Tarkin and recreated young Leia, why would they need to?
>>
File: leia.webm (3MB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
leia.webm
3MB, 1920x808px
Whoever this was.
>>
>>85307401
Yeah should would be played by Madame President Hillary Clinton. Slay queen.
>>
>>85307571
That was actually some intern who got Fisher's face put on top of.
Disgusting, I know.
>>
>>85307628
Who should've won by the way
>>
>>85307401

They will replace her in the digital remastered re-re-release, along with digitally added ewoks.
>>
>>85307401
Yes, hire Oprah Winfrey.
>>
>had she died before TFA they could have made her attractive through CGI
>>
File: 1497021494693.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1497021494693.png
1MB, 852x854px
No. Stop wallowing in the past. I don't want this trilogy to be a redone 4,5 & 6 for nostalgia's sake. If they keep her in the films then all this trilogy will be is fan service.
>>
>>85307401

>story

what fucking story?
>>
>>85308244
Stupid fucking youngfag, its already over.
>>
>>85308344
Most likely. I'd like to believe that ep 8. will be a great redemption story for Kylo as Rey turns to the dark side. But it's probably already a remade empire.
>>
>>85307401
She died last year, dude, no
>>
File: but her emails.jpg (60KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
but her emails.jpg
60KB, 640x425px
>>85307648
>>
>>85308856
If you have any interest after the last two, you deserve whats coming.
>>
>She hugs Rey instead of Chewie after Han dies

FUCKING WHY THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER
>>
After the utter trash that was TFA with it's stupid quippy, dumb sounding characters star wars is dead to me.
>>
File: Elan_Sleazebaggano.png (2MB, 1101x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Elan_Sleazebaggano.png
2MB, 1101x1012px
>>85309872
>dumb sounding characters star wars
>Plagueis
>Tyrannus
>Sidious
>>
>>85307401
I would recast her. Carrie Fisher 2017 looks nothing like Carrie Fisher 1983. You can recast someone who looks vaguely like her and it would be perfectly fine. I think most Star Wars fans would forgive this unfortunate thought practical necessity.
>>
>>85307401
That's probably the one way they could have killed Star Wars
>>
>>85310022
>I would recast her. Carrie Fisher 2017 looks nothing like Carrie Fisher 1983
Dude, you can see her young self in that face
>>
>>85307401
I mean, I would because I don't give a shit but the fan backlash would kill the film. It'd be too polarising.
>>
>>85307571
what is her face doing after she said hope?
It looks like it is shaking without her moving her head.
>>
I'd make the first scene of the movie being Leias ship getting blown up
>>
>>85307401
Funeral and say she died from a heart attack or an assassin.
>>
>>85310095
I disagree completely. Time was a savage cunt to Carrie Fisher. Mark Hamill has the beard so it's hard to tell what he looks like. Harrison Ford remained relevant for the last 3 decades so he's instantly recognizable. I think the Disney could absolutely smooth it over with the fans if they decided to recast Leia.
>>
>>85307401
It won't be needed. There was a major attack on the rebel base in episode 8 and in the original screenplay she escapes. But they simply re-wrote it so that she's killed in the attack. She's killed off screen and there won't be a need for Leia in Episode 9.
>>
>>85310287
Mark is just pulling off the Obi-wan wise old man look it looks good on anyone
>>
they're gonna use the de-aging ray gun

https://youtu.be/lgqlO2wximA
>>
>>85310287
By the time you're in your 60s/70s, poor lifestyle decisions of the previous decades add up, even if they've turned shit around and lost the weight, stopped drinking, stopped using drugs.

I have a sneaking suspicion Carrie Fisher got back on the coke to lose the weight and fight the lethargy of aging. There was someone who reportedly worked on the set of TFA and he mentioned Carrie Fisher would get very tired and need to take a lot of breaks. She'd come back from her trailer bubbly and full of energy, but a bit shaky and jittery. It was well known on set that she was back to her old ways. A 70 year old can't take stimulant abuse the way a 20-30 year old can. It did her in.

She was flying back from Episode 8 and had a major heart attack on the flight. Prob was doing too much coke on set.

But hey, by the time you're 70 fucking years old, do what you love, it's no big deal if you die from it. I mean, what's the worst that can happen, you don't have to deal with the decrepit and senile nursing home years?
>>
>>85307648
Look at this low quality bait
>>
>>85310287
Hamill looked like shit for a while, but he lost the weight and looks pretty good these days.
>>
>>85310612
Oh he lost a ton of weight. He even went into interviews about it "melting off" of him under the right conditions, training, and guidance from professionals.

>>85310564
You're so right. Goddamn. She probably had the good stuff too. Not the stuff laying around the DKE house on campus.
>>
>>85310287
Truth be told, time is a lot crueler to women than it is to men. Assuming a man stayed in shape and didn't abuse the living shit out of drugs, he frequently can get a bit of that silver fox alpha thing going on. And honestly, even young women are into it. Women were saying forever that Al Pacino, Harrison Ford, and Sean Connery were incredibly sexy; even as old men (though Pacino and Connery look like the walking dead these days, Harrison Ford still has his looks though).

It's biological. Men stay fertile their whole lives and older established men are likely the alpha males of their professions and they have a lot to provide with.

Women lose their fertility in their late 40s or early 50s and men can sense it and lose interest....
>>
>>85307401
Leia's clone
>>
>>85310180
because it is a computer image feller
>>
File: 676.jpg (84KB, 700x761px) Image search: [Google]
676.jpg
84KB, 700x761px
>>85307571
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.