[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One will protect you >the rest will try to kill you Pick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: one will try to kill you.png (3MB, 1284x1568px) Image search: [Google]
one will try to kill you.png
3MB, 1284x1568px
>One will protect you
>the rest will try to kill you

Pick
>>
Bond could be hit in the face with a nuke, somehow survive, and end up fucking that nuke's wife and daughter.

However, everyone around him dies.

James Bond is just the Brit's last ditch attempt at appearing masculine and, even then, its just a long drawn out Columbia Pictures commercial.
>>
>>85305069
it all depends on whether Jackie doesn't want any trouble and if he has to protect a priceless but frail artifact from being broken
>>
Actually, let's make it more interesting

Which one would have the best odds of defeating everyone else? The others work together against the one you choose
>>
>>85305069
Jackie Chan
>>
>>85305069
Jackie Chan
>>
>>85305162
the artifact is in the shape of a baby placed on top of a ladder
>>
>>85305221

Rambo knows better how to survive and make traps
Rest are just in open battles
>>
>>85305069
I'd pick James Bond, unlike the other characters he never even took a hit
>>
Wick
>>
you're fucked no matter what. 1 v 7 is basically impossible
>>
>>85305069

Arnold
>>
John wick is the only correct choice
>>
>>85305589
the only good answer
>>
>>85305069
John McLane but I'm going to have to be able to help in some way
>>
>>85305069
Does Jackie have a baby inside a ladder factory?
>>
File: james bong molests body.jpg (46KB, 468x379px) Image search: [Google]
james bong molests body.jpg
46KB, 468x379px
>>85305370
Just because he doesn't get hit, doesn't mean you survive.

You will die, you are going to be covered in a substance (oil, gold, something else liquid), and when James Bond finds you he will make sure to take his finger and slowly caress your back and dead asshole.
>>
>>85305295
Then youre doomed.
>>
>>85305370
I never got the meme of Bond being an "invincible superspy". Even in the older movies, he would get roughed up a lot before he came out on top in the end.

I think it was Brosnan's more traditional action hero portrayal with him machingunning dozens of henchman.
>>
File: bond-kills-elektra.jpg (706KB, 1506x815px) Image search: [Google]
bond-kills-elektra.jpg
706KB, 1506x815px
>>85305782
He'll give you a little sniff too.

Gotta sniff that dead asshole. Dead assholes always smell the best. Wonder what /tv/'s dead asshole smells like.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.