/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

13 Reasons Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 13 reasons why.jpg (43KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
13 reasons why.jpg
43KB, 600x462px
Who did you hate the most?
>>
myself
>>
>>85302808
is tyler /ourguy/ ?
>>
>>85302808
You for assuming that I watch baby bullshit.
>>
>>85302914
You're on /tv/ so it's easy to presume you watch nothing but baby bullshit.
>>
>>85302808
Is this the most tumblr emo bait ever.
"oh how terrible, this poor girl commited suicide"

Boo fucking hoo. thousands of people commit suicide every single day, and thousands more think about it.
>>
>>85302954
Not this bullshit that was obviously made for teenage girls to blame all of their problems on the people around them.
>>
The people who watched it
>>
>>85303039

that can be said about literally any work of fiction

"oh, how terrible romeo and julliet didn't end up together"

boo fucking hoo, thousands of people don't end up in a good relationship.
>>
File: touch.gif (3MB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
touch.gif
3MB, 500x266px
;_;
>>
>>85302808
why does the girl think that people care about the reasons you killed yourself. I'll tell you why, it's because she only killed herself to get revenge. This book completely misses the point as to why people are depression and commit suicide

I'm depressed and attempted suicide for only one fucking reason. Because I'm tired of living and nothing good will come with me continuing to live.
>>
>>85303130
yea but I feel like this was made specifically to bait emotions. I know this because the book feels like it was written by a person who has never been suicidal or depressed.
>>
File: 05-26-57-Z.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
05-26-57-Z.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>13 Reasons Why 2: Shoot up your school
>>
A few years ago (10 really) I distinctly remember discussing this with my cousin, and she showed me a trailer/clip/video footage of this show, and when I first heard they're adapting the novel I thought "oh again?" until I searched it up and couldn't find shit.

Does anyone know if there was ever a short film/miniseries/trailer anything? I can still vividly remember seeing a video about this years before this show came out.
>>
>>85302808
You for paying cuckflix.
>>
File: 13reasonshannah.jpg (155KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
13reasonshannah.jpg
155KB, 1366x768px
Why is she so perfect lads?
>>
>>85302808
Hannah.
>>
>you have a nice ass
>wtf don't compliment me I'm gonna kill myself now
>>
>>85303264
>>85303301
that's what I didn't like about it. It doesn't really go into her depression with much depth at all. She didn't seem tired of living, she seemed tired of not getting her way. I don't mean to minimize the seriousness of some of the shit she went through but I felt nothing when she killed herself. I mean I cringed a little lol but emotionally I felt nothing.

Maybe showing the suicide wasn't a good idea but it's seeing portrayals of a suicidal person's depression and hopelessness and weariness with life, not the suicide itself, that fucks me up. The Fire Within, for instance, is a great movie but it fucked me up for days because, although I can't relate to either Alain or Hannah's life situations, the depiction of how Alain *felt* rang true for me. Hannah's depression felt hollow and superficial, and that's not how I want to feel about a character who went through what she went through.
>>
>>85303264

She's just a terrible person.
>>
>>85303943
wow could the soles be any blurrier, nice job camera man
>>
>>85302808
Hannah Baker
>>
>>85303039
I just remembered that manosphere stuff about how men are 8 times more likely to commit suicide.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.