[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUPERGIRL FUCKING CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

That leg is too skinny for it to be Superman
>>
>>85302097
Fuck this gay shit, all I wanted to see was superman. I knew DC would disrespect the character. He'll probably be in this flick for only 15-20 minutes.
>>
Why the fuck couldn't you screen cap the full video. Why didn't you expand it. Why did you want us to look at your shitty Pokemon theme. Fuck off
>>
Supes has been lying in the ground deteriorating for a few years. It's nighttime, maybe he looks like a zombie until the sun comes back up
>>
>>85302287

And it'll be the greatest 15-20 minutes of Superman destruction ever seen on film.
>>
>6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
>Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images
>>
>>85302379
It's summertime and all the underage kiddos are on here. You think the idiot who made that screenshot understands what a snipping tool is?
>>
>>85302097
cool, I want as many superheroes crammed into one movie without their own separate introduction as possible.
>>
>>85302480
people dont post during the other seasons?
>>
>>85302379
>>85302480
>the quality of my indonesian shitposting site is srs business
>>
>>85302097
I was thinking WW with a cape, it looks way to femenine to be Supermang
But i also don't think they would introduce Supergirl with full on Supergirl suit, and i also think she was in the past during Darkseid fight with the amazong and the fishpeople.
>>
File: Transgender-Superman.jpg (238KB, 650x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Transgender-Superman.jpg
238KB, 650x1080px
>>85302097
nope. supes comes back as transgender confirmed
>>
nice screencap faggot
>>
>>85302097
As long as they just dont keep throwing females in im happy i want to see man of steel destruction in a city again, you need to make the threat important and that lives will be lost
>>
>>85303415
kino
>>
why don't you take this shit to reddit you fag
>>
>>85302615
Fuck off back 2 reddit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.