[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was It kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: int_wps_1920_farm[1].jpg (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
int_wps_1920_farm[1].jpg
3MB, 1920x1200px
Was It kino?
>>
>kino
This window will close in 3 seconds.
>>
MURPH
MURPH M

MURPH

MURPH
>>
>>85299596
The cold war webm with the Interstellar OST playing is most assuredly.
>>
File: damonlindelof__120602022231.jpg (532KB, 3280x4405px) Image search: [Google]
damonlindelof__120602022231.jpg
532KB, 3280x4405px
>>85299596
I fucking hate everything this faggot touches.

Ambiguity is NOT creative.
>>
>only love can travel through black holes!
into the trash it went
>>
It was good when it was a hard scifi movie, but when they started getting into the 4th/5th dimension BS the whole movie fell apart.

Same thing happened to Arrival, another movie that started out as a good hard scifi movie but turned into crap the moment they introduced the 4th dimension BS.
>>
>>85300549
you retard
>>
File: Rembrandt - The Three Trees.jpg (150KB, 846x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rembrandt - The Three Trees.jpg
150KB, 846x640px
>>85299596

The soundtrack is phenomenal. In fact, I think that the soundtrack elevates the film and is responsible for its reception. Once you strip that away, it's haphazard.

Some parts are excellent - the scenes with Mann, Cooper as a whole and his relationship with Murphy.

Some parts are horrible - the 5D love meme, Anne Hathaway as a whole, large portions of the dialogue on the ship (sans robots), Nolan's whole approach to dialogue, Nolans approach to exposition.

I love the themes, the story about a father's relationship with his daughter and the use of time dilation to explore it. There are some excellent visuals with at least some attempts at hard sci fi (though the realism is not necessarily important). I love the scenes with Mann and his character as a whole. He is one of several characters that worked well as foils (Mann, Cooper's son, Cooper's father) to explore the underlying themes. It could have been something.

Why, on top of that, we had to have the bullshit elements I don't know. I don't understand why it was really needed. Other plot devices could have been used. Its only value is the emotional scene of him pleading with his former self to stay. But that could be redressed.

I still think its an excellent film, but mystifying errors frustrate the whole experience. This, unironically, seems to be Nolan's style.
>>
>>85302220
faggot
>>
Yes. Only people whose families don't love them will disagree.
>>
>>85299596
Not at all. Was a decent movie I guess, but calling it kino would be a huge stretch.
>>
Yes it was.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.