[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick 2 protectors, the others try to kill you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 3

Pick 2 protectors, the others try to kill you.
>>
>>85298457
Predator and the Guillermo Prince guy
>>
>>85298507
Is there a character on there T-1000 wouldn't BTFO? Maybe Predator so I'd take him too
>>
>>85298507
This desu
>>
>>85298457
t1000 and predator easy
>>
>>85298457
If the slasher duo are supported by their movies standards cliches they are both immortal.
>>
>>85300388
they can be incapacitated and they're slow and dumb as fuck.
>>
>>85300445
But they can't die and you can still pick a non-idiot like the t-1000 or predator to use them as meat shields.
>>
>>85298457

Grievous and Predator.

Their technology is far above anyone else on this list and they both will be wielding energy weapons.

With Grievous having two light sabers AND a heavily modified blaster as well.
>>
>>85300705
T-1000, dog. Unless those sabers can permanently kill him, you're boned.
>>
>>85300326
extacly, these 2 would be superior to any others. T-1000 shapeshifting and machine accurance + predator equipment and training would smash all others. About immortal slasher guys, they can be imprisioned or so, can't kill them but can get rid of them, for example throw them to metlet metal and cool it down or send them to space with predator's help (if his ship counts to standard equipment, if no, maybe his knowledge would allow him make new one)
>>
>>85300786

Of course they can. T-1000 was beaten by barrels of acid. Futuristic plasma swords will make short work.
>>
t1000 and the predator, is this even a question?

lmao if anyone picks the alien
>>
>>85300874
4 aliens can fuck up anyone on this list.
>>
>>85301292
the predator alone beats aliens all the time
>>
>>85301292
>>85301305
Not in an enclosed area, but they couldn't do anything to the t1000.

Btw the winter soldier, grievous, and predator all beat T1000.

As if he takes too much damage it takes a long ass time for him to heal, in the movie he was hit with one grenade blast and he was just screaming there looking all weird until he was knocked off into the molten metal.
>>
>>85301305
>the predator alone gets rekt by aliens all the time
>>
Grievous could solo
>>
>>85298507
Obviously this. The prince guy is immortal IIRC. The predator is the second best thing.

prince > predator > t1000 > 4 aliens > slashers > winter soldier > robot retard > lizard
>>
>>85301531
Yeah, one of his weaknesses is he is carrying his blaster which killed him in the movie, but he is faster than anyone on that list and he gets and ally.

>>85298753
"Temperatures in excess of 1535 degrees Celsius, such as those required to smelt iron, could physically alter the bonding of the mimetic polyalloy then mix with the elements of the alloy, physically altering its molecular structure, thus permanently rendering it inoperative."

T-1000 is top tier, but couldn't fight Predator or Grievous with their blasters, a couple shots from either blaster would kill him.
>>
>>85298457

T-1000 and Predator is the only choice.
>>
>>85301736

"The T-1000 battle unit T-1002 was unable to withstand a direct hit from the plasma cannon of the T-X. [18] This may be due to the advanced nature of the plasma used in the T-X's weapon, as T-1000s are capable of withstanding phased plasma attacks without permanent damage"

He gets btfo by energy weapons you would be killed by Grievous.
>>
>>85301792

>Grievous.

Dipshit asthmatic four armed robot, oooh wow who gives a shit?
>>
>>85298457
Slasher Duo
T-1000
>>
Predator and my nigga Winter Soldier
>>
Trigger the Winter Soldier with those words
Bring slasher duo. They'll like me cause I haven't had sex in the last 12 years.
>>
grievous and predator, get on a spaceship and get the fuck out of there

here is what I think will happen on earth afterwards

the aliens and slasher duo just wander around randomly murdering humans until they die off

t-1000 tries to build skynet

lizard, winter soldier and nuada form an uneasy alliance and set about taking over human civilization, they later fight skynet in a nuclear war which they are likely to lose since skynet has t-1000 clones and other technology putting it far in advance of skynet in the normal timeline

nuada uses his magic and artifacts to hide somewhere and survive

the predators see what is happening on earth and agree to obliterate it before skynet becomes an interstellar civilization
>>
>>85298457
Prince and Slasher Duo

Jason is literally immortal you numptys
>>
>>85298457
i don't get how this is even a contest

T-1000 and predator are just so much more powerful than the rest lol
>>
File: NJIyS.jpg (90KB, 1270x816px) Image search: [Google]
NJIyS.jpg
90KB, 1270x816px
>>85298457
Grievous has been trained in the Jedi Arts by Count Dooku. Only Master Kenobi was able to defeat him. Grievous could 1v7 them all.
>>
>>85300515
Jason can walk pretty fast in some movies. And teleport.
>>
Grievous: Pretty agile, good offensive capabilities with incredible lightsaber prowess plus midrange blaster but a glass cannon who probably gets dropped by any larger caliber bullet, constant coughing makes conversation and hiding cumbersome, blending in with a cyborg alien is impossible. Mid tier

T-1000: Deadly in close combat, able to shapeshift be it a person or an inanimate object for ambush, perfect for social engineering, able to move through cracks and other tiny openings, master marksman, super intelligent, incredibly durable, equipped with sensors that let him hear and see much more than the others letting him see Predator without any problems, doesn't need food or sleep, already comes with a pistol. Top tier

Predator: Great ranged capabilites, stealthy as fuck, experienced hunter, pretty strong, but also a glass cannon who doesn't take too well to getting hit by bullets, conversation borderline impossible. High tier

Slasher Duo: Slow and lumbering, mentally retarded, shitty starter weapons with no range, every other guy on the list can easily outmaneuver them, easily damaged as in limbs removed, they may keep coming back but they will always be useless when it comes to protecting, plus they are mute and probably smell like rotting flesh so blending in and social engineering even over the phone is impossible for them. Both were beaten time and time again by normal humans, often times just by stupid, drunk and/or high teenagers. Their success rate against something like the T-1000 or Grievous would be close to 0. Their victims mostly never knew that they were even after them or of their nature but we do know. In the movies they always had those tropes and were still beaten. They are useless as protectors and are easy to stop if they hunt you and you know about it. Especially with 2 of the others as bodguards. Shit tier
>>
>>85304592
Lizard: By far the physically strongest on the list being able to easily toss large cars and fight Spider-Man, agile as fuck being able to keep up with Spider-Man, can climb walls and ceilings for possible surprise attack, brilliant scientist who could cook up explosives and other chemicals to help out, durable as fuck as we saw him regrow and entire arm in about 10 seconds, but no initial range weapon and you can't blend in with a giant lizard monster as a protector. Still when shit goes down he is incredibly useful. Reptile control is just a bonus, could be used as hidden surveillance of perimeter. High tier

4 Aliens: Agile, fairly strong, coordinated, able to learn and adapt to a certain degree, extremely deadly blood, but also incredibly weak against any kind of ranged weaponry, same problem as Lizard with blending in and remaining lowkey, can't use any kind of guns, animalistic mind, no conversation possible, can't understand or operate most devices like couldn't get you out of a spot with a car. Only really dangerous if you have no guns or if they show up in huge numbers or if you don't know that they are coming. Pretty much just 4 space tigers. Low tier

Winter Soldier: Incredibly skilled super soldier/spy, physically much stronger and agile than normal human, metal arm that's even stronger, knows how to disappear and keep a low profile, master marksman, comes with a huge arsenal of guns, but not durable at all barely higher than a normal human when it comes to injuries and wounds aside from healing a bit faster. Still, most of the others are easily taken out with bullets and he is really good at that kind of thing especially with the stockpile given which includes assault rifles, sniper rifles, explosives and at least one minigun. High tier
>>
>>85304623
Nuada: Possesses strength, speed, agility and fighting skills surpassing those of humans, magical weapon that can kill immortal beings, commands two huge and powerful mechanical golems that repair themselves if blown to bits (but not if melted down), his golems can be very useful but they move pretty slowly compared to the rest of the roster meaning most could easily evade them, Nuada probably has no understanding of modern technology but he is pretty intelligent so learning shouldn't be a problem, no range weapons and also a huge glass cannon who goes down from a 9mm to the stomach, without him his golems also go offline. Mid to high tier

I'd go with T-1000 and Winter Soldier. WS mostly just for the guns. I would explain the others' abilities including horror movie tropes to them. One is a robot who never has to sleep and who is viglant on an ultimate level and the other can take out any target from so far away it's not even funny. And of course WS would share his guns with T-1000. Gotta be extra careful with the slashers so we burn their remains and put them in a barrel filled with concrete and drop it in the ocean. And then I tell them to still remain vigilant because they could come back after a while even if it's decades. If you know about their tactics and tropes all that's left is that they will show up probably every couple years and that's it. Let them come. I'm sure a 50cal bullet to the head would make a pretty mess of them. Although seeing them struggle against my T-1000 with their knives would probably be a pretty funny show. Or go the easy way and take Nuada's spear after he's dead and use it to kill the slashers for good, it can permanently kill immortal beings after all.
>>
>>85304592
>slasher duo shit tier due to performance in film
>t-1000 high tier
Is this the same t-1000 that got BTFO by a one armed roastie with a shotgun? You might need rethink your list.
>>
>>85304709
Consider who the slashers were up against and who the T-1000 was up against. Teenagers vs T-800 and people with guns. And killing the T-1000 isn't easy unless you happen to have a steel mill in your backyard. Or a thousand gallons of acid prepared as a trap.
>>
>>85304972
I'm not defending the slasher duo just pointing out if Sarah Connor had one more shell she would have done the t-1000 in literally singlehandedly.
>>
>>85305031
I didn't realize she didn't have help from another Terminator until the point it shot the T-1000 with the grenade launcher. And even if so, he was defeated by falling into a pool of molten steel. How would you accomplish that? Just because something was done in a film doesn't mean you could easily replicate it in real life.
>>
>>85305166
>getting triggered
Calm down you fucking autist. How do you set that up? Go wait in a steel mill. In this situation you know he's coming.
>>
Gonna have to go with Lizard on this one.
>>
I'd probably go with Slasher duo and Predator, simply because I can't envision surviving with them after you.
The slashers are immortal and will just keep coming after you forever. Maybe you could trap them somewhere, but sometimes Jason can teleport maybe?
Predator is invisible and can just shoot you, and while you're dealing with all the rest if one fucker can be invisible and shoot you from the trees, I don't like your chances.
Slashers are meat shields, predator picks off the others while they try to deal with slashers.
>>
>>85305307
the real patrician's choice
>>
>>85305248
>have shitty arguments
>immediately resort to autist insults
wew

Wait in a steel mill for what? All the others that also want to kill you to show up? Even if he shows up alone, then what? You think it's gonna play exactly like in the movie?

If the T-1000 would be such a shitty protector, who from the roster would be better?
>>
>>85304163
If it was Genndy Grievous, he's all you'd need.
>>
>>85304163
kek Obi just shot him anyone who's uncivilized can do that.
>>
>>85304623

your rating aliens far too low.

grievous stands a 50/50 shot 1v1. acid blood wrecks him.

t-1000 can barely resist acid, their blood +mobility + speed basically make him useless. he most likely loses to alien 8/10 times.

predator vs aliens. depending on the preds tech and location he can either solo all aliens or hes 50/50 1v1 in melee combat.

slasher duo could probable stand all of 10 seconds. in a 1v1

Lizard. strength doesn't help him, intellect doesn't help him. aliens can move in exact same manner as him. i give this guy 2/10

winter solider- probable one of the best counters considering he is a meta-human with a large stockpile of heavy ordnance.

elf-boy. maybe 1v1 he could defeat 1 alien at a time but i think thats pushing it, he has no advantages against them, his golemns are too slow to help and his weaponry is too low-tech.

1/10

So aliens actually almost outright defeat this whole list because the majority of this list is forced to engage them in close combat.
>>
>>85305538
You are rating them as attackers, not protectors. How would they protect you? They would be shitty protectors. No range, no blending in, not smart, no tech, no ability for longterm planning, can't explain to them the strength and weaknesses of the others. How would they prevent Bucky from sniping your ass from a mile away?
>>
>>85305700

well you'd have to hole up somewhere. a mall (kinda like a giant tomb) or underground. someplace that would force cqc and be small enough it could be patrolled easily. no matter what your going to be forced into taking cover somewhere eventually.
>>
>>85305538
I agree. Also, I'm not sure ordinary human guns would even scratch them. If Predator took them unaware, he could probably waste them pretty easily. Grievous could conceivably slice through one, but would likely get an acid bath for his trouble.

>>85305700
You could just pick Bucky as well.
>>
>>85305538
The main problem with aliens is lack of communication and their animal-like instinct. This makes them unpredictable and basically useless.
>>
>>85306069

in every single movie they immediately nest in an area and attack non-hive member's on sight. they are an ambush apex predator,

their perfectly trained killing watch dog's. like the comical duo but juiced up and useful with twice as many of them who can climb ceilings and walls,
>>
>>85306290
The fact that they have zero range and can't even use any kind of tech still disqulifies them for me. Who would be your other choice?
>>
>>85306453

i'd probable go with bucky as hes the strongest character on the list and the best bodyguard.
>>
>>85301447
The moment he stabs one he's fucked. Didn't a drop of acid melt through like a dozen floors of steel bulkheads in one of the Alien movies?
>>
People seriously underestimate Lizard. If you could pick Spider-Man as your protector here, would you? I guess many would. Well this guy beat Spidey in the movie until the cop showed up and he was attacked with liquid nitrogen. Lizard is far stronger than Spidey and he can regrow his limbs in seconds. Any of the others fighting him would be like you going 1v1 against a silverback.
>>
Grevious and Predator. This is too easy.

A. The force is OP as fuck, nigga can sense danger, react to shit before it happens, and light sabers cut through anything. Also powerful mech body.

B. Predator has good technology, invisibility, and is experienced taking out all kinds of shit
>>
>>85306717
>Grievous
>the Force
you wut mate?
>>
>>85306778

Damn youre right I just looked it up he wasn't actually force sensitive. I take lizard and predator now.

You almost have to take predator because if he is trying to kill you nobody can defend against an invisible gunman.
>>
Genndy Grievous or Movie Grievous? both are canon if you consider legends canon
>>
>>85306951
T-1000 has sensors to detect a cloaked Predator. Lizard and Aliens can also sense him without sight. Bucky probably has infrared equipment that would be useful if Predators give off a heat signature.
>>
Somebody post another one of these I dont know why its so fun to think about.
>>
t1000 and xenomorphs probably
>>
>>85306951
>You almost have to take predator because if he is trying to kill you nobody can defend against an invisible gunman.

There's no chance to defend against Predator and T-1000 so even if other characters might be stronger in a cage fight (Alien acid, Grievous blaster destroying T-1000), those two are the right choices.
>>
Tbh I'd probs just kill myself
>>
Where is Katana?
>>
File: landscape_xlarge.jpg (9KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
landscape_xlarge.jpg
9KB, 270x200px
>>85298457
This is very unbalanced, the easiest choice is T-1000 + Predator

T1000 could kick the ass of any melee/fighter, the only two dangers for him would be Winter Soldier, who could maybe use technology and the environment to beat him, and of course there is Predator, this sneaky bastard is a master trapper, enough said. With Predator helping T-100 to chase down Winter Soldier, it wouldn't even be fair. The rest are not worthy to mention.
>>
>>85301792
The T-X plasma cannon was OP though, miles ahead of the predator plasma gun
>>
>>85298507
This

>>85298753
Predator plasma rifle kills T1000

Alien acid blood kills T1000, so he can't even chance stabbing them or fighting close combat

Grievous' blasters and lightsabers fuck T1000 too
>>
>everyone ITT has forgotten or didn't read the OP starting T1000 had good police radio

T1000 and predator are the only choice. Predator so he's not on the team against you and T1000 because along with his offensive capabilities can call in backup. If you're in a large city he can use the radio to being in SWAT, regular police as xeno fodder, helicopters, and an array of other police goodies.
>>
>>85307659
>human plasma weapons are better than super advanced alien ones
>>
>>85307831
The fuck, did you even see the T-X plasma cannon? Or are you just being an ayylien autistic fanboy?
>>
>>85307760
>implying strategy isn't allowed and you don't send predator after xenos and grievous and T1000 handles everyone else

Those are the only two T1000 wouldn't be able to 1v1, so you need to supplement his shortcomings with someone who pairs well against those two. Predator is the obvious choice
>>
>>85304592
>>85298457
>Slasher duo supported by horror tropes
RIP anyone who doesn't pick them. Horror tropes op as fuck, it'll literally be as soon as you think you've won one of them appears behind you
>>
>>85307781

this isn't gta 5 where the more cops you kill the higher your star level goes aggroing more cop spawns.
>>
>>85298457
Winter Soldier (if only in crazy brainwashed mode, not the gay ass Bucky Barnes mode) and Jason.
>>
>>85298457
T-1000 and Predator, everyone else would get there shit wrecked
>>
>>85300793
Just have T-1000 chop them up, repeat in sequels
>>
>>85304163
he was a badass in the clone wars cartoon
>>
>>85301292
Dude Alien got its shit kicked by Ripley-Sue
>>
>>85302702
>>85302702
Jason and Michael are "immortal" but realistically a single plasma blast from the predator would blow them in half.
>>
>>85307905
>species that mastered intergalactic travel and culture surrounding around weaponry and who have had plasma weapons for hundreds if not thousands of years has better ones than skynet
>believing this is stupid

WOW
>>
>>85298457
>grievous only has 2 sabers
Then what's the fucking point
What's next, oooh it's fucking Freddy Kruger but he can't enter dreams
Shit thread
>>
>>85301650
Do you know how hot 1535 degrees Celsius is? The only one who could beat T-1000 is Predator
>>
>>85308186
Yes but tropes apply, and having them hunting you guarantees you WILL die at some point.
>Be predator, shooting other hunters with plasma blasts n shiet
>Line up Myers in your sights
>Jason appears behind predator, game over
Now you're down 1 protector.
>>
What grievous are we talking
Movie grievous or 2003 grievous
If it's the cartoon one in just taking him and go 1v the fucking world
>>
>>85307927
I'm just saying who T1000 would have problems with m8
>>
>>85308289
1500 degrees Celsius isn't that much when compared to light sabers if we assume they're plasma (several thousands of degrees Celsius)
>>
Winter Soldier + Slasher duo. Bucky would be the best body guard and slasher duo is OP as fuck because of horror cliche tropes.
>>
>>85298457
Predator and Alien.
Let them fight each other and then die happily.
>>
>>85308638
There's 2 films that would state otherwise
>>
>slashers op as fuck.
>can barely kill unarmed highschool kids
>even without body guards you stand a competent chance of defeating them in combat.
>super powers consist of getting ass whooped and coming back from the dead.

I dunno man almost anyone on the list can 1 shot a slasher while taking no damage. they are almost comically useless compared to the list.
>>
>>85307971 Yeah you're dead.It's almost like you're trying to end your life.
>>
>>85308333
This-
Even if it was just the two of them, Jason and Michael.

>You're asleep in bed. Aliens come in through the window, about to attack. Michael comes out of fucking nowhere in the shadow and stabs that little black cunt in the brain.

>Winter Soldier and parkouring and shit, chasing you in a forest. Jason about of nowhere grabs his ankles and pulls him now, cuts his head off.
>>
>>85308988
But see it's only the teenagers that kill them.
And there's none on that list.
>>
>>85310328
point is Predator and T-1000 are hardest to kill, thats why You should take them, T-1000 is machine, so doesnt get tried, You can order him doing something and he will do it untill battery runs out.

Predator cloaks and snipe down Grievous. Obi-Wan killed him with such uncivilised weapon, so predator shouldnt have Problems.
Meanwhile T-1000 take lizzard out. Stab or chop doesnt matter.
Can't let aliens bleed out on T-1000, so leave them for Predator. 4 is not that much, also if they are in stressed situation, they can kill each other of them to escape (aliens4 cage scene)
Magic guy would be probably too schocked by technology to really focus on fighting. Order T-1000 to just chop or stab. Can't take T-1000 life, coz it is just machine.
Not sure about Winter Soldier, but probably even as strong as he is, still must rest, T-1000 doesn't. Last thing is to screw up slashers, put their bodies to barrel, fill it with cement and drop to water, order T-1000 to guard this barrels, probably gonna just stay by it for ages, untill runs out of battery.

Why others are not good choices?
Slashers and aliens are incommunicative.
Grievous and magic guy are too fragile.
Winter soldier is actually 3rd best option, but T-1000 still got 1 adventage over him - it is 100% machine.
Lizzard shares same problem with aliens - animal instincts, too unpredictible.
>>
>>85311095
Yeah, slashers aren't the best protectors I agree but the point is you almost need to take them because if they're hunting you they'll just meme their way to your death. None of the other characters have
>Just as you think you're safe DUDE immortal killer behind you Lmao
>>
>>85304163
Is this guy supposed to be purely mechanic? He looks organic around the eyes. Someone nutshell me on Grievous's lore.
>>
>>85311317
organic, damaged to point where he needed new body. basically star wars "Robocop", machine with organic brain and few internals
>>
>>85311417
Ah alright, always thought he was purely mechanic and just realized that a Jedi android would have been odd.
>>
>>85311317

He's an alien cyborg, and the robot body is a life support suit for him. AFAIK, he's not force sensitive (star wars lingo for "magic"), but he has mechanical processors that run much faster than a normal human's reflexes, allowing him to pre-empt attacks and therefore fight like a Jedi would even though he doesn't have visions of the future.

All of this is what they said around the time when ROTS came out though.

Star wars cannon is a clusterfuck. Could be very different now. Don't ever get invested.
>>
>>85311713
Thanks for the info, anon.
>>
>>85307965
No shit, but op obviously implied there would be some benefit to the radio. I'm saying in the scenario the benefit would more that likely manifest as backup and/or some kind of support offered by police department to their officers.
>>
>>85304163
T-100 could infiltrate his life support system and kill him, also, being trained to use lightsabers in combat doesn't make him a jedi. Hunter predator could ambush him and plasmaed his ass.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.