[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst movie ever made? Pic unrelated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: plan-9.jpg (122KB, 719x1112px) Image search: [Google]
plan-9.jpg
122KB, 719x1112px
What's the worst movie ever made?

Pic unrelated.
>>
Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens
>>
Honestly it's probably some movie we've never heard of. Even The Room was a few mentions away from going completely under the radar.
There's probably some Colombian or Ukrainian independent film that no one has heard of that's inconceivably awful. And you'll never know about it.
>>
Well, what qualifies as a movie? Does it have to be long, big budget, etc.? I'm sure a lot of indie movies must suck. Also worst is relative, maybe every single movie has its pros and cons and they have different value to different people.
Either way I guess the most well known bad movies are the ones made by The Asylum?
>>
>>85297874
This

It was literally a shitty SJW remake of the original triligy.

And I know the new director for Ep.8 is trying to "IT WAS ON PURPOSE BECAUSE JEDI STUFF IS A CYCLE" bullshit, but that's fucking bullshit and a cop-out.
>>
>>85297874
FPBP absolute garbage movie
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>
>>85298025
The Asylum is doing it on purpose. They view it as a craft to make the movies like that and they're doing it well.
>>
File: Eraserhead.jpg (433KB, 1200x1582px) Image search: [Google]
Eraserhead.jpg
433KB, 1200x1582px
This pretentious piece of shit
>le david lynch is so deep xd
>i love how this movie makes 0 sense whatsoever! what a masterpiece! we did it reddit!
if this movie is considered great to any of you than a home video of me taking a shit on a log should be the greatest ever aswell.
>>
>>85298185
Mullolhand Dr is worse
>>
>>85297817
Rocky 5
>>
File: Blubberella.jpg (121KB, 690x926px) Image search: [Google]
Blubberella.jpg
121KB, 690x926px
Blubberella

Uwe Boll has squirted out some shit in his career but this is the worst yet.
its a "let see how many people I can offend in my movie" episode.
>>
>>85298345
Michael Pare is a good actor and did some great movies in the 80's, but he could never get his foot in the door for something better.

It's a damn shame.
>>
>>85297817
Biodome, Jason X and The Driller Killer are incredibly shit
>>
I am a neocon, and I have to say An American Carol
>>
The new Ghostbusters
>>
A*P*E
>>
File: 1463298971749.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463298971749.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>85300718
the original ghostbusters
>>
File: 71-HAfdUIuL._SY445_.jpg (48KB, 320x445px) Image search: [Google]
71-HAfdUIuL._SY445_.jpg
48KB, 320x445px
>>
>>85297943
/thread
sadly, this probably applies to the best movie as well
>>
>>85298185
it's about the fear of fatherhood, i thought that was obvious.
>>
>>85297817
Suicide Squad
>>
>>85298185
kubricks favorite movie.
hmm, on one side is the opinion of one of the greatest film makers of all time.
on the other side we have you; a squealing fetus.
I bet Hitchcock would have hated it too tho.
>>
>>85302462
nope.
the worst film ever is bula quo starring the dad 'rock' band status quo
>>
>>85302726
what! no way! hitchcuck liked it?!
well that means i HAVE to love it then!...
>>
File: IMG_1664.jpg (29KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1664.jpg
29KB, 200x300px
The Last Airbender.

It's not even entertaining in a bad way, it's just so fucking dull and stupid.
>>
>>85302462
No it doesn't, good movies get spread around whereas only autists on the internet like to talk about bad movies.
>>
>>85298253
Ya when it turns out that the main girl just pretended she was a good person thats what turned me away. It just felt lazy, I understand the movie and what is going on but it felt hackish.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.