[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing he did wrong was kill the wife. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: se7en.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
se7en.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
The only thing he did wrong was kill the wife. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>85297123
Murder is a sin
>>
>take the law into your own hands
>deliver "justice" with no authority whatsoever
>only wrong for killing cop's wife
No, fuck you, murder is a sin.
>>
didn't he also force a dude to kill a prostitute?
>>
>thing he did
except somerset did them.
>>
>>85297208
nothing wrong with killing hookers. it's the life they chose
>>
>>85297123
Is being fat a sin? All he did was making people laugh at him.

And the Sloth guy was only in bed because John put him there.
>>
>>85297123
you can't and you shouldn't make someone virtuous by force.
>>
>>85297396
All he did was making people sinful. He made Mills become Wrath
>>
>>85297250
Go to bed, Elliot.
>>
>>85297123
Except he was a sinner himself.
>>
>>85297293
Except the sloth guy was a drug addict and child molester, IIRC.

OP's wrong, though. Maybe killing that guy was morally gray, but killing the fat guy, the pretty roastie, and the whore were unambiguously wrong. You don't get to murder people just because they're flawed or they chose a life style you don't like.
>>
>>85297123

Why does he have more hair nowadays? Is he wearing a rug or just very good implants?
>>
File: se7en.jpg (13KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
se7en.jpg
13KB, 600x328px
Is it a sin to kill a 4chan janitor?
>>
>>85297706
it's not about right or wrong, did you even watch the damn movie? he killed people who committed the 7 deadly sins
>>
>>85297706
>molester
Isn't that supppsed to be charged with Lust? Instead Lust was used to charge a hooker
>>
>>85297814
I've done it before and only got banned for a week. It's like killing a crippled horse. People feel bad for the horse, sure, but they're just as sympathetic to the poor bastard who carried out the gruesome task. Like being a necessary evil. I'm sure God would understand.
>>
>>85297123
Mills fucked up. He should have left him alive to witness being forgotten after two weeks
>>
File: mask.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>85298190
>it's not about right or wrong

>>85297123
>the only thing he did wrong was...

Besides, no one gives a shit about your dumb religion's retarded rules. I'll say it again: just because someone is fat or exceptionally horny is not cause to murder them.
>>
>>85297775
He doesn't, his hairline is still pathetic, probably just some powder or shit like Dr. House to make it look fuller on camera
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.