[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to the theatre alone after a long time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1494014225493.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1494014225493.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
Hey guys, going to see dunkirk today. The last time I went to a theatre was to see gravity. Has anything changed since then? The no singles policy is just a meme r-right?
>>
You'd better rent yourself a falcon, friend.
>>
File: IMG_0579.jpg (169KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
169KB, 500x492px
>>
>>85294521
>Not going alone to every movie

NORMIES OUT
>>
expect to be the only person alone
>>
you can check your theater's website for those policies ahead of time
i went alone yesterday and all was fine
>>
>>85294521
lol
just know that when you hear laughter after buying your ticket or while walking into the theatre, that it isn't just a coincidence this time, they are all actually laughing at you.
>>
>>85294521
it's okey frog, just dont fall in manlet pits
>>
File: 1500698996091.png (31KB, 974x522px) Image search: [Google]
1500698996091.png
31KB, 974x522px
>>85294521

There's not a singles policy at my local kinoplex, but they just started doing penis inspection lines to get into the restrooms.
>>
>>85295166
unless you look good and are a big guy, then they don't care

if you're so self-conscious about going to a movie alone, then going to the movies alone isn't the problem
>>
>>85294521
Just ask out a cute girl to go see it with you. What the big deal?
>>
>>85298387
I keked and that is definitely not a good thing
>>
Whats that fuzz about no singles? Seriously US cinemas are so retarded that don't allow You to just go and enjoy movies alone?
Then for who cinemas were supposed to be build? Not for true film enthusiasts? Only for couples, that aren't even THAT much intrested in actual watching?
I'm asking, coz in my country You just go, get yourself a ticket and watch damn movie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.