[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Who was in the wrong?
>>
The Green Goblin

gooks aren't human, it's a mistake to treat them as such
>>
>>85291338
oliver stone for ever getting into film
>>
File: Capture.png (151KB, 302x316px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
151KB, 302x316px
>>85291338
I think they were both so fucked up from the war that it really doesn't matter. That was kind of the point. They were mentally checked out and most of the dudes were in the movie. That guy wanted to get out so bad he stabbed himself in the thigh just to get on the med-evac
>>
>>85291338
>red pill vs. blue pill

Gee

I

wonder
>>
>>85291745
>taking drugs at all
no thanks
>>
>>85291419
no dafoe is pretty clearly right. it's not supposed to be left up for interpretation you maniac he's defending a child from a killer
>>
>>85291953
You try spending a tour of duty in the bush with di di mao knocking at your door every night with AK47's without taking some sort of drugs to keep your sanity.
>>
>>85291338
barnes was ultimately concerned with the lives of his blatoon

elias would've gotten his men killed
>>
>>85292049
>taking drugs to keep sanity
Yeah. No.
>>
>>85292165
We got a tough guy over here, ladies and gents.
>>
>>85292081

And yet it's Barnes who insist on bringing FNGs on a night ambush and Elias who give them tips and stuff.

Barnes fucked up when he killed unarmed civilians and then threatened to blow the head of a child just for the sake of getting pay back.

Anyway in the end it's Barnes who murder Elias.
>>
>>85291419
Are you retarded? Elias is clearly in the right, Barnes is a psycho.
>>
>>85292582
this. the war got to him, he is there to do a mission, soldiers are equipment for a task.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.