[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of all the things bad about Spider Man 3, the design of Venom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: venom.jpg (29KB, 558x400px) Image search: [Google]
venom.jpg
29KB, 558x400px
Of all the things bad about Spider Man 3, the design of Venom wasn't one of them
>>
>>85290249

>skinny lanklet Venom
>face is show for 3 seconds before replaced by eric Foreman

10/10
>>
Putting Topher Grace in the role was though.
>>
>>85290283
>face is show for 3 seconds before replaced by eric Foreman

This fucking drove me nuts. What the hell was that shit
>>
>>85290249
>black spiderman kidnaps a white girl and takes her to the top of a tall building
What did Raimi mean by this?
>>
>>85290249
>Of all the things bad about Spider Man 3
what do you mean?
>>
>>85290283
Topher grace should've been Spider-Man.
>>
>>85290283
this tbqh
>>
>>85290283
i remember being in like 6th grade when this came out and even thinking 'this is fucking stupid'
>>
>>85290283
>>skinny lanklet Venom
This. Venoms supposed to be fucking jacked
>>
File: 657876756457689.jpg (109KB, 598x664px) Image search: [Google]
657876756457689.jpg
109KB, 598x664px
Jesus Raimi
>>
>>85290592

No. Tugboat was fine.
>>
File: IMG_8738.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8738.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>85290304
>>85290592
>be named "Christopher"
>call yourself "Topher"
>>
>>85290592
This.
>>
>>85290319

Raimi openly hated Venom and fought against putting him in the movie. When he was forced to by the Jewish rocket scientists running Sony, he did it in the most awkward and least fanservicey way possible. And he cast the goofiest motherfucker he could think of to play him.

That's why SM3 is a mess on the whole, really. Raimi couldn't keep Avi Arad off his nuts through the whole production so he botched the movie. It's still highly entertaining and watchable because it's a Sam Raimi movie, just full of weird shit and metaphorical middle fingers to fans of the first two films and Spidey in general. It's a very anarchistic film locked in a studio mandated prison.

IIRC, Raimi wanted the third movie to focus solely on Sandman. No Green Goblin 2, no Venom, no Lizard. Just a character study and a personal enemy like SM2. But Sony couldn't resist and now thanks to them we don't have SM4.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.