[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you done it yet, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7

Why haven't you done it yet, /tv/?
>>
When my Amazon Prime is lacking its nice to have an alternative
>>
>>85287667

Because I don't have Netflix
>>
File: hell_on_wheels_ver4_xlg.jpg (187KB, 1200x606px) Image search: [Google]
hell_on_wheels_ver4_xlg.jpg
187KB, 1200x606px
Because I'm watching AMC's award winning television series Hell on Wheels for like the third time.
>>
I'm not an eternally triggered /pol/flake.
>>
>>85287667
I'm not paying for it
>>
Everyone in my family just uses my mothers account. It's nice to have sometimes. But I don't think I would bother with it if I was giving them my own money. Then again it's also pretty cheap
>>
>>85287667
I don't even think I have it but I want it because I heard they have seasons 1 and 2 of Twin Peaks.
>>
>>85287667
>cancel netflix
wait what? what the fuck? HELL NO
>>
it has all the star trek series
>>
Why the fuck did you even subscribe in first place?
I tried to go through the first month of free use, but the choice of content was so pitiful I dropped during the very first day.

Piracy has a vastly bigger library.
>>
>>85287667

the only people that have netflix are normalfags that need to go back to plebbit
>>
I don't pay for my subscription, so it's basically free instant movies for me. Really makes ya think, huh?
>>
>>85288008
>Piracy has a vastly bigger library.
>the entirety of the internet is bigger than one streaming service
who could have imagined
>>
why would I do that?

>t. just watched the last season of Last Chance U
>>
Can someone tell me why Europeans (England in my case) don't have to worry about being caught pirating? People say it all the time but I don't know why
>>
>>85287667
What have they done to trigger /pol/ this time?
>>
>paying for media
>>
>>85288008
Convenience is a big factor.

I could download a movie, or I could just stream it instantly through Netflix. Hmmm...
>>
>>85288144
Because it's mostly American content being pirated, and many European countries don't really have the incentive to clash judicially with their citizens just to make some burger corporations happy.
>>
>>85287730
How is this show btw? Been curious about it for a while.
>>
>>85287667
I pay £5 a month, that's nothing, so why bother? It's not a perfect service, but for what it is, I don't particularly care.
>>
>>85287667

If they ever get rid of Star Trek and X-Files I'll cancel.

I was close to unsubbing when they removed Farscape, the bastards.
>>
>>85287667
I never had it
>>
>>85288247
I'm sure most people get turned off from it because it has some interracial BM/WF relationship. I overlook that though and it's unironically my favorite tv show ever.

At the very least it has a 10/10 soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DPzt6pxqE
>>
I just pirate everything that's not on Netflix
>>
What advantages do paid subscription sites have over torrents?
>>
>>85288349
ease of access
>>
>>85288349
Guilt free.
>>
>>85288201
You can stream movies for free.
>>
>>85288374
>>85288411
keep trying you silly kikes, you're fooling no one
>>
>>85288374
I haven't used such sites, but don't they require you to play in the browser with some shitty plugin that doesn't even work on Linux?
How's that easier than going to a torrent website, searching, clicking a magnet link, clicking the media in your torrent client?
>>
>>85288008
>Piracy has a vastly bigger library.

this
>>
>>85288491
>ask question
>get answer
>"LOL JEWSSSSS1111!!!!111"

>>85288521
>Linux
lmao
>>
>>85288323
Eh. The BLACKED stuff wouldn't bother me too much if it's not like constantly shoved in your face.

Would you classify it as a war movie type of show? It just a drama that takes place during civil war era?
>>
>>85288323
>it has some interracial BM/WF relationship.

disgusting
>>
>>85288553
>Linux
>lmao
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: The Swede Hell on Wheels.jpg (77KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
The Swede Hell on Wheels.jpg
77KB, 900x506px
>>85288570
I guess I would say it's a drama that takes place post civil war. It stays historically accurate for the most part, and makes many references to events that took place around that time. You'll see characters eating hard tack, Bleeding Kansas, etc.
>>85288584
Agreed it is fairly disgusting, but I can forgive it because I think the casting was top tier.
>>
>>85288521
>fucking Linux
kek
Also downloading a plugin is much easier than finding a torrent client, let alone torrenting the desired film/tv show
>>
>>85288282
Didn't they drop x files?
>>
>>85288570
It's after the civil war. The hero of the show was actually a confederate soldier. It's about all the things that go wrong when you are in a race to build a railroad.

Also, the white female in the relationship with the black guy is a mutilated ex prostitute that was raised by savages
>>
>>85288701
not to mention the nigger gets cucked in a sense.
>>
>>85288349
>What advantages do paid subscription sites have over torrents?

1) Being a cuck
2) Nothing
>>
>>85287667
why do you care so much about how other people spend their money?

you know who else does that? that's right....
>>
>>85288201
>I could download a movie, or I could just stream it instantly through Netflix. Hmmm...

But there's no movies on Netflix you silly goy.

Torrents have it all. Netflix has whatever some Jew allows Netflix to play for a limited time.
>>
>>85288680
You sound mentally handicapped.
>>
>>85288667
>The first season was given 63% on Metacritic based on 28 reviews, indicating a "generally favorable" impression.[40] The second season was given 60% on Metacritic, indicating "mixed or average" reviews.[41

It's shit. You have bad taste.
>>
>>85288667
>It stays historically accurate for the most part, and makes many references to events that took place around that time. You'll see characters eating hard tack, Bleeding Kansas, etc.

Read a real history book you stupid faggot.

Stop letting the Jews write history for you with their shitty shows.
>>
>>85288852
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>85288814
whatever makes you feel better m8
>>
>>85288821
>didn't watch it
>says it's shit

I bet you watch e-celebs play video games and base your opinions off of theirs too.
>>
>>85287667
I use my neighbors Netflix to watch Trailer Park Boys and shit like that, but I have never paid them a cent and I sure as hell won't buy my own if he cancels his subscription
>>
>>85288144
Germans do have to worry. They pay YUGE fines when they torrent something. It's big business over there.
>>
>>85289182
thankfully i'm american and got my freedoms
>>
>>85288349
Can have it on almost any electronic device easily without needing 2 different applications to download and then play a video.
>>
>>85287667
How can I cancel if my subscription isn't real?
>>
>>85287734
You seem pretty triggered from where I'm standing.
>>
>people can afford to pay for a cheap service they use regulalry
>this is very upsetting

neets, why live?
>>
>>85288689
Only in the US i think
>>
Netflix raised their prices, its now 14.99. Should I continue to subscribe?
>>
>>85292122
No
>>
>>85290802
Just because I go into every thread that makes me mad and bring up politics doesn't mean I'm triggered drumpftard
>>
File: laughing.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>alt-right online social activism
>>
>>85292862
I don't think Netflix is particularly alt-right despite their activism.
>>
File: 1370114547378.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1370114547378.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>85292862
>>
Well we got Colbert fired didn't we? Trend this shit /pol/bros
#cancelnetflix
>>
>>85287709
This, but unironically.
I also have Spotify.
>>
>>85287730
I was gonna cancel netflix today but then I saw this was a thing.
>>
It's really cheap and they have some good stuff. Recently I enjoyed that murdered nun series and the Louis Theroux Scientology doc.
>>
>>85287667
>tfw all the good kino is mail only
Why is everything on instants absolute trash?
>>
>>85288247
I liked it but thats mostly just because I have a thing for revolvers and hunting knives. I felt like they just kept pointlessly killing off characters to keep the plot going for the last few seasons and the 'emotion' was canned. The ending was shit in my opinion.

If you're not satisfied with 'cool tough guys', constant violence, and the occasional one liner you aren't going to have a good time.
>>
>>85287667

Give me a better option and I will cancel.
>>
>>85287667
Because I don't have it.
>>
#cancelcolbert
#cancelCNN
#cancelSpideMan2
#deleteallscenesofCyborgfromtheJusticeLeaguemovie

we can do it guize
>>
>>85287667
I did, awhile ago, and cable TV too.

All I need is Terrarium TV.
>>
>>85287667
because there is too much I like to watch on Netflix (Star Trek DS9 and Voyager, Person of Interest, The Last Kingdom, the new Castlevania series). Also looking forward to Punisher. $7.99 per month for all of that is worth it to me. I don't pirate, I don't even have a torrent program installed.
>>
File: 1496960048118.jpg (17KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1496960048118.jpg
17KB, 650x366px
>>85287734

>T-the bogeyman
>>
>>85288521
You can play Netflix on Linux easily
>>
>>85287667
It's a good deal for the money and I am not that poor so I can afford it
>>
>>85296593
guys let's put in #sixseasonsandamovie just for laughs eh? see how it goes?
>>
>>85287667
I still have some Star Trek to watch.
>>
>>85288349

Streams/torrents don't always work. A streaming service will work 99.9% of the time. I have a billion options to pirate with so I don't care if my first option fails.

Normies don't know how to pirate and don't want to put in the effort (or don't even know it exists) to figure it out, so they buy their Netflix/Hulu and are happy to fit in. My parents can barely figure out how to work their TV, they sure as fuck aren't going to be downloading torrents or getting Kodi to work.
>>
>>85288323
>most people get turned off by interracial
/pol/ is not most people.
>>
>>85287730
Holy shit I always thought that was some kind of reality show about cars when seeing the title. Never cared enough to look further.
It actually looks rather bitching.
>>
>>85287667

I have never purchased a movie or tv show in my life. Informational products intended for the public are free in my mind.

My only regret is wasting time.
>>
Why is the Netflix catalog so bad? Is it because I don't live in freedomland?
>>
>>85297476
true i love interracial it's actual my gf's fetish :)
>>
>>85297724

90% of TV is bad. Netflix is no different. 90% of their catalogue is trash. But the 10% is worth the monthly fee. They are pushing it though. It's getting to the point where it's not worth it. I am watching all the good stuff faster than they are adding new good stuff
>>
>>85297724
The studios have stopped licensing them stuff because they don't want to strengthen them anymore. They see them as competition.
Because of this as time passes their movie catalog is gradually getting worse.
>>
>>85287730
>white men are the cause of all problems and race mixing solves everything
>>
File: Mighty No. 9.png (104KB, 218x198px) Image search: [Google]
Mighty No. 9.png
104KB, 218x198px
>People still mad about Dear White People

Wasn't the movie and the show portraying the militant black girl as the one whose in the wrong?
>>
>>85299894
Yes, but of course no here who complains about the movie actually saw the movie, and those that did probably couldn't understand the parody.
>>
>>85287667
I don't have time to find shit via torrents anymore.

I have a job.
>>
>>85298780
It wasn't that bad, they killed off the nigger buck in that relationship

Then the main character bangs a 14 yr old oriental tomboy QT
>>
>>85287667
I use my friends account
>>
>>85287667
I'm not fucking poor
>>
>>85287667
I use my parents account login

If they cut me off I wouldnt use it

>>85287709
The UI is such garbage its impossible to find anything
>>
>>85287667
because I use it all the time.
>>
>>85287730
Any good shows that take place in this era? Cowboys and shit. Don't want to watch whatever this is.
>>
Netflix used to be a good service. Now you are lucky to get anything worthwhile. Definitely torrent
>>
I'm not giving George Sorostein any of my shekels
>>
I literally do not understand watching television or movies anymore. Especially as an adult. I started noticing this last year and I honestly have given up all things tv. What do I accomplish when I watch something? What do I gain from binge watching something? What could I do instead of watching a 2 hour movie? What better things can I do with my time rather than obsess over a movie when it's revealed, obsess over trailers, and spend a day like it's an event at the movies. Then what happens when the credits roll? Ok, now what? Wow, I watched a movie, how am I going to apply this to my life? What? Talk to people about them? What else could I be talking about instead that would actually matter? I just don't get it anymore.
>>
>>85304005
All I do is watch Star Trek over and over now

Nothing looks remotley interesting at all lately

that new Shape of the Water movie is the first movie in like a decade I care to see, and even thats not enough to make me want to see it in a cinema
>>
>>85304205
Yes I still enjoy old shows and movies I used to like such as football and Star Wars (even the prequels) but I've come to a point now where I can't help but ask myself "why? What did I just gain by spending three hours of my life just watching this?" Its even effected my love of football. I don't even care about the upcoming season and I even have a tattoo of my favorites team logo on my chest. What do I gain by watching a team of 52 people do work for a state they have no affiliation with? They are payed to be in the state I love. They could just as easily be on a difffent team.

I can no longer with a clear mind say, "yes, I'm ready to sit down with my free time and do something that has zero productive value and will contribute nothing to bettering my life."

Has this happened to anyone else? I've cut my cable, Netflix, and I don't Pirate shit ever. Not sure what caused me to start thinking like this.
>>
>>85304478
then what do you do with all this free time from not watching anything?
>>
>>85288201
got a kodi box and set it up for my parents
after a week, they canceled their cable tv

piracy is vastly easier these days
>>
>>85305570
When I'm not browsing 4chan while I "work" at my fathers company, I go home and read. I'm currently learning Spanish and I also just built my first PC ever. Recently I ordered a beat maker and going to try my hand at making beats.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.