[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on Germany after seeing Dunkirk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

thoughts on Germany after seeing Dunkirk?
>>
File: nazi3.png (380KB, 848x483px) Image search: [Google]
nazi3.png
380KB, 848x483px
>>85286041

>think they're superior
>they're not
>>
>>85286088
did you even see dunkirk?
>>
>>85286041
BRRRRRRAAAAAAK
>>
>paying to watch propaganda
top jej
>>
>>85286499
>not being a good goy
>>
>>85286499
jews hated white UK, so no this is not jewish propaganda
>>
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG HAHA AM I DOING IT RIGHT GUYS?
>>
>>85286570
nah its widely agreed here that hitler did a couple things wrong

invading russia for one, the other was failing
>>
>>85286570
everything he did was good until he invaded poland. he'd probably be considered the world's greatest leader if his appendix blew up the night before he decided to invade them.
>>
>>85286619
>russia
first it's the soviet throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks union and second they were about to invade west europe
>>
>>85286713
Hitler would've won if he fought a defensive war against Stalin. Instead he went full Napoleon Retard Blownapart.
>>
File: 1491084019732.jpg (9KB, 250x242px)
1491084019732.jpg
9KB, 250x242px
>>85286570
Boy he did everything wrong.

>too stupid to imagine how many divisions the soviets can raise see >>85286088
>too stupid to steamroll English homos in Dunkirk and lets them all get away
>too stupid to build enough Panzer IV and instead invests into shittier models like Tiger/Panther
>too stupid to invade britain because retards realised they don't have a good enough bomber (they send the slow ass Ju87 which got quickly shot down by enemy AA and Spitfires)
>too stupid to see that American Jews will fund the Soviet jews if he attacks them
>stupid enough to declare war to US because he wanted to stay on the side of his useless japanese friends
>too stupid to put more ressources into Nuke development
>gets gypsys and Italians to hold the flanks

Hitler was fucking retarded
>>
File: IWM-E-6724-Crusader-19411126.jpg (75KB, 786x800px) Image search: [Google]
IWM-E-6724-Crusader-19411126.jpg
75KB, 786x800px
>>85286713
>they were about to invade west europe
This old cornball theory again.

>>85286946
He was a nincompoop for starting shit with the USSR before Britain has been dealt with, and North Africa was completely under Axis control.
>>
>>85286041
>thoughts on Germany after seeing Dunkirk?

I still live in it, I guess.
>>
>>85286041
if a movie about WW2 makes you think new things in 2017 you need to pick up a fucking book
>>
>>85287139
>he has a black and white, un-nuanced opinion about everything
>>
>>85286564
>jews hated white UK

Literally the jew haven at the time you tard
>>
>>85287102
You forgot:
>completely falling for the bait and believing the Normandy landings were just a distraction until too late
>refusing retreat from Stalingrad
>opposing the Sturmgewehr until 1944
>forcing the Me-262 to be turned into an attack aircraft instead of an air-superiority fighter
>not fleeing Berlin and starting a partisan war in the Bavarians
And many, many more. Everything Hitler touched turned into shit, and /pol/ babbies still worship him as some sort of genius.
>>
>>85286041
>>
Who the hell would take target practice at a trawler while they're moving into battle? Sgt Schultz from camp 13?
>>
>>85287285
yea really its too much to list it all.
WW2 was a fucking shitshow on so many levels.

Hitler was like a little child playing an RTS game for the first time, trying to build every unit no matter what while ignoring every guide that is out there.
>>
>>85287196
no, its called "informed and educated"
how would a movie make it less black and white?
>>
>>85287331
Do it again, Bomber Harris.
>>
>>85287394
books don't give you emotional insight into people's experiences at the time like a movie can
>>
>>85287439
history books*
>>
Germany was totally unprepared for war and didn't mobilize the economy for war until 1943.
For all the alternative histories considering how Germany could have won the war, nobody considers how the French could have won in it in 1939 when the German army was still in Poland, or not lost in 1940 by having a reserve, but realistically Germany was never going to win the war.
>>
>>85287393
This. He wanted to get every unit in the tech-tree without caring that all were lvl.1.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.