[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fellowship of the Ring - Extended Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3035.jpg (116KB, 730x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3035.jpg
116KB, 730x455px
>2 hours in
>still not in Moria

Theatrical > Extended
>>
>>85284822
How did they achieve shots like that with Frodo and the rest of the hobbits beside the other regular sized characters?
>>
>>85285306
they're on their knees
>>
>>85285306
that one is two seperate shots blended together, the four standing at the back shot as normal, the hobbits and gimli shot together them the hobbits kneeling down.
>>
>>85284822
Poor anon, can't handle a longer movie.
>>
>>85285611
I can handle a longer movie, I just think the extended edition makes the movie top-heavy. A lot of the extended and added scenes are at the start. In my opinion the pacing of the theatrical version of Fellowship is perfect.
>>
>>85285663
you are entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

extended fellowship is the best of the three movies.
>>
>>85285663
You have your opinion man, but extended editions are comfy af, especially the extended shire scenes.
>>
>>85285720
>>85285786
We're talking objectively, not autistically. Wasting time on frivolous setting details may tickle the part of your brain that makes you sort legos by colour, but for those of sound mind and taste, pacing takes precedence.
>>
>>85285911
Ironic, because its usually the autistic ones that can't get comfy and let the movie unfold however.

Also the pacing in the extended additions are superior because they fill in some much needed scenes that are missing from the theatrical; scenes that tie in to character development and story.

Again, you don't have to get all pissy anon, you like your theatrical version (which is fine) and we dig the extended. The important thing is we are both chilling watching LoTR, because LoTR is good shit.
>>
>>85285911
jokes on you my mom got rid of my legos
>>
>>85286057
Just so you know that anon is not the same one you initially replied to (me), but I do think he's right. Instead of the Shire, Bree and Rivendell being the the first act of three, the extended edition turns it into the first half of the movie. I think in lengthening the opening to the movie you undermine the Fellowship adventure part.
>>
>>85284822
People like you and those who complain about the "drawn out" ending of RotK are hilarious.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.