[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit Movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5980.jpg (64KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5980.jpg
64KB, 320x480px
Times /tv/ was wrong and got you to watch a shit movie. I'll start with pic related.

>dem feels
Why? From that screechy bitch the whole time who lied about not being able to speak until the professor dies? She barely let me empathize at all with her until the very end and by then I didn't give a fuck if they all died

>classic brofessor!
Completely plebbit tier writing. Not to mention the fact he should still be fucking dead from X3. I hated that fucking movie, but it happened. How can they just bring that faggot back and expect me to ignore, sympathize, and then feel bad for the character? It's the same reason for

>those Logan on his last legs feels
Literally the only thing pushing me through was realizing this is probably the last time Huge Jackedman would play as the best wolverine, but then I saw him play young wolverine and realized wtf, he could easily play him for several more movies if he fucking wanted to, plus seeing as how any character can just be jarringly rewritten back into the movie series anyway who gives a shit?

Last reason and feel free to ignore if you believe in the boogeyman

>it was NOT liberal propoganda
It clearly was adjusted to fit the narrative. Really 10 years from now is this new future? Southerners yelling AMERICA over and over again while Mexicans are rounded up and killed. The new batch of mutants are ONLY Mexican kids because ????? Canada is the Eden? Come the fuck on all of this just months after Trump is elected?
anyway I'm thinking of watching HOL UP Squad after this shitty movie based on how wrong /tv/ was.
>>
keep the dubs you filthy animal
>>
>>85282651
tl:dr
>waaaa im angry!!!!
>>
why did the nurse wait around el paso?
>>
File: 1449717354031.jpg (30KB, 468x461px) Image search: [Google]
1449717354031.jpg
30KB, 468x461px
>>85282651

B-but...everybody liked the sad trailer with Johnny Cash music!
>>
File: kkkkk.jpg (39KB, 350x355px) Image search: [Google]
kkkkk.jpg
39KB, 350x355px
Check these dubs
>>
One day you guys will mature to a certain stage where you will realize you not liking what everyone else did doesn't make them retarded, it just turned out whatever it was wasn't for you
>>
>>85282651

Marvel and DCucks completely BTFO by Logan. A Non comic book based company makes the best comic book movie ever
>>
>>85282871
yeah we should ban all discussion on this film board!
>>
>>85282772

>if you Logan specifically got into this iPhone, then I'm already dead and you're watching me somehow dub my voice over a hospital cruelty montage. I had no way of knowing you would be the one looking at this, but this video is very specific and must have been edited and saved into my videos folder as I'm a nurse and professional iPhone videographer. The battery is going to conveniently die after I've said everything that needs to be said anyway, but- I'm going to sit in this chair and that little shit is going to watch me get killed sitting in my seat here when I should probably be running or moving or something. Also I know perfect English because why not?
>>
>>85282933
>everyone who liked this film is a fucking retard and the movie they liked is complete and total shit and "plebbit" and i'm the only one who's smart enough to realize it
>discussion

Fuck off, you got me to reply in the first place, what more do you want?
>>
>>85282651
>Posts some valid critiques to begin with
>Ends on a spoilered political rambling

Aaaand dropped
>>
File: Rust.gif (819KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Rust.gif
819KB, 500x250px
>>85282901
>best comic book movie ever
>>
>>85282651
>Not to mention the fact he should still be fucking dead from X3.

Whoops someone didn't pay attention
>>
>>85282871

>I literally cannot refute any of these points, but I'll respond anyway and take the pseudo high ground saying that's just like your opinion man

Thanks for bumping the thread I guess. Did you watch the movie though?
>>
>>85282972

Thanks for dropping at the end. I spoilered it for your reason too, it's the least important reason I disliked the movie.
>>
>>85283004

What did I miss?
>>
>>85283046
How am I supposed to refute your subjective opinions of a movie? The best I can do is refute the fact that we already know why Professor X is alive (we see him come back in The Last Stand), or suggest that maybe the timeline of First Class onwards is unrelated to those films. Finally, the film itself comments on this and says that the movies from the rest of the franchise probably didn't happen anyway. How am I supposed to "refute" your subjective opinion besides pointing out that you apparently didn't pay too much attention to the film in the first place?

You didn't like it, that's it. The fact that you didn't like it doesn't make it "plebbit" and shit.

Thanks for reminding me to sage.
>>
File: IMG_5976.jpg (60KB, 552x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5976.jpg
60KB, 552x446px
>>85283168

Your sage makes me think you're just mad. So I missed the subtle part that actually maybe nothing is real? I think you missed the part where the "unreal" parts were based on comic books, not the movies since they never mention there being movies, but hey maybe you're right. I just don't like movies with glaring plot holes and a lack of continuity and you do. No reason to get assblasted about it though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.