[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for real though what was the point of this character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_inline_mxnbuvDSWY1qlh493.jpg (25KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mxnbuvDSWY1qlh493.jpg
25KB, 500x250px
for real though

what was the point of this character?
>>
File: 1405515182610.gif (185KB, 195x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405515182610.gif
185KB, 195x200px
>>85281167
Better Marry Mary (2019)
>>
So Flint looked less retarded. Seriously, I hated that bitch on that show. She was the worst thing ever, like her clepto issue, what did that have to do with anything? She was just a random cunt to hate.
>>
1. Parallel to Walt's criminality.
2. Shows us what Skyler thinks of crime, even crime with a decent motivation (she has a compulsion, Walt ostensibly wants to support his family)--ramping up the tension when we realize she's not really that forgiving or understanding.
3. Irony in that Hank's wife is a criminal.
4. Parallel to Walt's compulsion with crime
5. Gives Hank someone to mourn him and creates tension and motivation for the show's main running antagonist
>>
>>85281269
I also forgot to mention that the character exists to move the plot along in some places, especially when it comes to Hank--for example, she's arrested in Season 4 which ends up roping Hank into the Gale murder case

She also just gives Skyler a foil/counterpart in terms of a female character
>>
She Brings Hank into the family, and gives Skylar a sounding board.
She also gives Hank a case of the not gays, since otherwise he'd be a 50+ bachelor who's way too macho.
>>
No idea. Looking back this show was shit. I'd rather watch corny ass true detective than this.
>>
>>85281269
Reddit nonsense. I bet you like Mad Men.
>>
>>85281354
Lol I meant true blood. True detective is shit.
>>
>>85281269
>>85281322
Well said anon
OP is a fag who got BTFO!!!
>>
>>85281380
True Blood is the worst show of all time.
>>
>>85281373
I've never even watched it, but thanks for proving my points right.
>>
>>85281440
It's literal ly reddit tier """"analysis"""" you see in every Mad Men thread.
>>
>>85281597
How? I'm just describing very basic shit from the show that OP seemed to miss. If the problem is that you found Breaking Bad too difficult to understand, I can try to break it down a little further.
>>
>>85281269
>>85281322
>>85281326

why did they make her retarded though
>>
>>85281597
>y-y-you're r-r-reddit!!
Not an argument.
>>
>>85281759
Because she's a woman

In actuality I thought it was an attempt to make her sort of unassuming and innocent, just another family member caught in the crossfire of Walt's crime and shit, but the writers or actress couldn't convey it well
>>
>>85281759
They were writing her character for my penis. I got diamonded every time she'd come on screen. And I'm not some perma-virge weirdo. She just did it for me.
>>
>>85281167
DUDE PURPLE LMAO
>>
>>85281744
>same le 2deep4u in every Mad Mad """discussion"""

More like too retarded.
>>
>>85282134
I don't think Breaking Bad is very deep, that's why what I posted was pretty simple shit from watching the show.

Just because it's too deep for you specifically doesn't mean it's too deep for most people. I'd like to think a majority of viewers at least got the "oh she commits crimes just like Walt, huh" aspect pretty easily.
>>
>>85281167

To sit there and look cute
>>
>>85282176
It's not too deep for me, it's too retarded for me. Your original post is retarded, not deep.
>>
>>85281269

She always wears purple
Walter always wears yellow when he cooks.
Yellow represents greed.
Purple is the opposite of yellow on the color wheel.

Truly bravo, Vincenzio
>>
>>85282296
Why's it retarded, friend?
>>
>>85281167
is this ugly betty?
>>
>>85281167
to make my dick mineral hard
>>
>>85282330
None of it is true and it's mostly made up "meaning" the redditor came up with to convince himself that what's he's watching is anything but schlock all while assuming he's intelligent for using terms like "parallel" and "motivation" and other crap. The redditor needs to think he's smart while watching shit. This is the result. It's like enjoying TBBT. The writers of BB have put as much effort in the motivations of their characters as much as the writers of TBBT have. Same with Mad Men.

It's exactly "Like poetry....." posting but unironically.
>>
>>85282523
Say whatever you want, but one of us works as a script reader and the other uses "le reddit" as an argument.
>>
File: Loving_every_pepe.png (40KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Loving_every_pepe.png
40KB, 120x120px
>>85282797

>works as a script reader
>>
>>85282134
Mate what is wrong with you stop acting like a spastic
>>
>>85282869
>works
>has a job
>instead of sitting around frogposting
Also, nice Reddit spacing ;)
>>
>>85282896

my job has so much downtime I can still shitpost on 4chin
>>
>>85281167
For that scene in the hospital where she makes her husband hard as a roc-JEEZUS MARIE, THEY'RE MINERALS
>>
>>85282942
That's nice, but try not to conflate shitposting with frogposting, one is clearly worse
>>
File: Pepe Star Chart.jpg (349KB, 800x3099px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Star Chart.jpg
349KB, 800x3099px
>>85282985

What's your goal after script reading, kiddo
>>
>>85283044
I've already got credits in the production offices of two features so I'd like to move up in that world.
>>
For real though what was the point of all the purple?
>>
>>85283072

Are you jewish
>>
She was there to pad out Walt's family life and to show the impact that his other life is having on it.
>>
>>85283111
No, not even slightly.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.