[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this supposed to be a documentary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0751.jpg (135KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
135KB, 600x900px
Was this supposed to be a documentary?
>>
File: colbert.exe.webm (3MB, 804x656px) Image search: [Google]
colbert.exe.webm
3MB, 804x656px
>>
>>85279835
Yeah dude, people spend too much time watching Kardashians and not enough time on 4chan and tumblr like us!
>>
Shame it wasn't a better movie but it's still amusing how much it triggers some people.
>>
>>85279835
According to narcissists, yea
>>
the guy we elected made camacho look smart...
>>
>>85279944
Why do you say that ironically?

This place is shit but at least here you are reading the whole time and occasionally learning something new or finding something cool, rather than watching uninteresting people do literally nothing for hours and actively dumbing you down with their vocabulary.
>>
>>85279944

well not everyone can be this intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor
>>
A pimp's love...is different than a square's
>>
>>85279994
i think he was saying that unironically
>>
>>85279994
Haha big guy 4 u
>>
>>85279994
I couldn't think of a bigger waste of time and brain cells than posting here every night, for years, having nearly the exact same discussions and arguments with nearly the exact same couple dozens anons.
>>
>>85279992
oh look another sheep that hopped on the trump is stupid bandwagon, why aren't you the president if he's so dumb?
>>
>>85280061
Why are Trumplrinas so easily triggered?
>>
>>85280052
i can: watching reality shows, watching MSM, scrolling facebook, using twitter etc.

don't be so biased towards the chan my man, as if it's any different than gathering with your mates and reminiscing about that time you got into a fight at the bar or that one girl you all fucked.
>>
>>85280052
I don't know about you but personally, I feel like watching kino and participating in kino-related discussion with my /tv/bros is good for the soul, and exactly what I should be doing. I dunno... It just feels right.
>>
>>85279835

:clap: sup :clap: reddit :clap:
>>
>>85280095
>not triggered at all
>not american don't care

just pointing out that you're one of the herd
>>
>>85280061
im not allowed to vote
>>
>>85280195
woman or black?
>>
>>85280246
american
>>
>>85280160
This nigga is triggere af.
>>
>>85280278
lol why don't you just get him impeached?
>>
>>85280282
>triggered doesn't really apply to where i'm from
>we don't identify our own ego with politics or sexual preference
how does it feel in to live in a 3rd world country posing as a 1st world country?
>>
>>85279994
u talk like a fag and ur shits retarded
>>
>>85279994
I've felt like I've been stuck in a timeloop for years because of this place.
>>
>>85280338
>he thinks politics don't exist in his country
what a naive retard you are
>>
File: 81uq3NSCuvL.jpg (315KB, 1000x1519px) Image search: [Google]
81uq3NSCuvL.jpg
315KB, 1000x1519px
>>85279835
What's really happening is that in Europe it's muslims (not American rustbelt whites) who are overpopulating, and we are on our way to becoming another islamic republic shithole. That's what a true idiocracy looks like.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.