[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Emma Watson was the lead of Harry Potter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4983.jpg (125KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4983.jpg
125KB, 1280x1024px
Why is it that women keep expecting male writers to make stories with female leads but never complain when female writers make stories with male leads. People write what they know so it makes sense that men would write about men.

Almost every major franchise now has a female lead except Harry Potter. I don't see any feminist outcry against Newt being the lead instead of a woman. Why does JK Rowling get away with writing male leads but men don't?

In an alternate world maybe Hermoine would have been the main character.
>>
File: eUMAMG0.jpg (440KB, 1966x2668px) Image search: [Google]
eUMAMG0.jpg
440KB, 1966x2668px
Emma a qt
>>
what if emma watson got BLACKED
>>
>>85279609

>>implying Hermione wasn't the main character
>>implying those two retards would have managed to defeat anything without her
>>
>>85279653
Jesus fuck you could land a jumbo jet on her forehead
>>
What if bad mobile posters were finally banned from the site?
>>
>>85279658
kill yourselve homo
>>
What if Emma Watson peed into my mouth
>>
>>85279609
Anyone else seen the Cursed Child, that play where they made her a middle aged career oriented black woman?
>>
File: 1479872864645.jpg (1MB, 1588x2862px) Image search: [Google]
1479872864645.jpg
1MB, 1588x2862px
>an even duller version of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises
Holy shit this is meta. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs." I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing.

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
would be a mary sue desu

jk already said a lot of her character was based on herself
>>
>>85279699

I choose to believe that's not canon.
>>
>>85279721
The "no" is supposed to be seperate from the next line. You fucked up. Reported for messing up classic copypasta. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>85279609
>tfw she peaked at the age of 15
sad
>>
File: hermioneblack.jpg (138KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
hermioneblack.jpg
138KB, 640x449px
>>85279781
You're wrong anon
>>
>>85279808
shit wrong anon, meant for

>>85279746
>>
>>85279855
But he is wrong that she peaked at 15, only a pedophile would say that.
>>
what if her feet weren't shit tier and ugly as fuck... damn..
>>
>>85279935

what if you didn't impose your retarded fetish on everything. I swear you are all genetic dead ends.

>>hurr I want to fuck feet
>>
>>85279609
>Starring: Emma Watson as Harry Potter
KEK
E
K
>>
>>85279609
I think the true fantasy of the Harry Potter movies was imagining a cutie like Emma would be unpopular enough to be in your social circle instead of dick riding Draco and watching her tits and ass develop each movie.
>>
>>85279977
feet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tits/ass
>>
>>85279609

Female characters in Harry Potter aren't all hollow love interests or scenery like they are in many different shows and movies.

Look at Hermione. Or the demoted Auror lady in Fantastic Beasts. They're competent and skilled. Have their own motivations that don't revolve around landing the man or assisting him. Auror lady's agenda even goes against Newt at times. They both save each other at different points in the movie.

>>85279663

You can always tell filthy casuals by their opinions of Ron and Harry. If you think Harry was a retard, you didn't pay attention to the book at all.
>>
>>85279689
>not wanting to see a beautiful white princess get destroyed by one of gods beautiful creations
>>
>>85279978
Nothing weird about it. You have Idris Elba playing the Gunslinger, and did you see Marvel Comics lately?
She might as well play the Dumbledore, with beard and shit.
Also Voldermort did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>85280399

>>Grindelwald
>>
This seems like a bait thread that will just devolve to pol and general hate on emma.

Emma was a very good hermione but hermione is a caricature along with ron they played off eachother well comedic wise and everything and are better as supporting. It works with harry though and the trio how they did it but hermione is interesting. And emma played her extremely well as she felt more normal in the latter ones and did have a bigger role in supporting harry.
>>
>>85279609
what if she heard the sound of sizzling oil
>>
File: tumblr_ndak6nwNmf1qdd90po1_250.gif (1MB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndak6nwNmf1qdd90po1_250.gif
1MB, 245x240px
a chance to see more of best hermione?

seriously she was the cutest girl in existence
>>
>>85280902

You can be sure that when HP is inevitably rebooted, she will be played by some wide nosed, spotty, heavy negress. British black girls are somehow uglier than american black girls
>>
>>85280952
>British
>>
Just post cute emmas or qt hermiones. Emma is extremely expressive, she's a great actress.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.