[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Blonde...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170722-013123.png (514KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170722-013123.png
514KB, 1080x1920px
ATOMIC BLONDE

(is universal off that GOOP?)
>>
The name fucking sucks
>>
God, I fucking hate women.
Why won't they all just fuck off and fucking die. God damn it
>>
Is this just "John Wick" for girls?

Because that sounds cool.
>>
>>85277386
I would normally be pretty into something like this but they released a minute long fight teaser and maybe 5% of the hits actually look like they connected. Maybe I'm just autismo but it just seems so lazy to spend all this time choreographing a fight only to wimp out on all of the hits. It looks like shit.
>>
File: 1469196785471.jpg (66KB, 486x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469196785471.jpg
66KB, 486x720px
>>85277386
>ATOMIC BLONDE
>Charlize Theron
>>
>>85277509
If this is your main concern you haven't watched 90% of other mainstream action films. They're all like this. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>85277501
If she runs around gunning a bunch of baddie women down, I'd enjoy it
>>
File: proudmaryposter.jpg (116KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
proudmaryposter.jpg
116KB, 810x1200px
Reminder there is already an "urban" clone of this coming out
>>
>>85277386
I've seen the trailer and found it decent, but the title is absolute dogshit.
>>
I want to see this just for my sweet lovely Sofia. Who apparently has a dyke sex scene. I hate dykes and "yuri" and all that but I'll deal with it for sweet Sofia.

In any case, I won't be seeing this in theaters because even more than the fact it's being propped up because of feminist STRONG WOMEN CHARACTERS bullshit I saw that 5 minute clip and it looks fucking atrociously bad.

Also Charlize Theron is a stupid cunt with two little nigger babies. One of which is a male she allows to wear dresses.
>>
File: ChrisStein_p133-1024x691.jpg (173KB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisStein_p133-1024x691.jpg
173KB, 1024x691px
Imagine if they spent the money on making an action movie 'inspired' by the life of Debbie Harry in the 70s-80s. Just go completely nuts with it and have her gunning people down in her free time and meeting other stars of the era with double lives.

>Films end with her reinstalling the Shah into power over Iran and its presented as a victory for liberal democracy like Iraq was supposed to be
>>
>>85277501
Isn't that what Salt was?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.