[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: orig[1].jpg (250KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
orig[1].jpg
250KB, 849x1200px
This was a bad movie. Don't watch it.
>>
Ok, thanks for the heads up.
>>
But it's by my favorite director, Maatin Sukosesshi.
>>
looks reddit as fuck
>>
>>85274800
You're welcome.
>>
But i was told Brie Larson was the next super star? how could i now watch it?
>>
>>85274599
too late already saw that turd

zero merit

so bad
>>
>>85275264
Sorry for not warning you sooner.
>>
>>85274599
Wasn't planning on it, I'm not a fan of that director
>>
Didn't look good to begin with but thanks for the warning
>>
>>85274599
How did this get a Japanese release?
I thought it had it's moments, like how everyone gets shot a comical amount of times and their response is to groan like they stubbed their toe, and all of the gore and bullet wounds looked great, but it was lacking in actual characterization and pacing. The premise would work if you had strong characters who you cared about, who have a rapport with each other, and if there's a decent escalation so you feel that the movie is moving, but the bulk of it is just long stretches of people lying behind rubble and shooting at each other, intercut with minor physical gags or people being sarcastic and rude to each other in a comedic fashion.
It's a shame since Wickus Vandermeer and Arnie Hammer were very enjoyable, and they had good chemistry, but there's just not enough in it to keep you engaged
>>
>>85274599
Sadly can confirm. And I think Wheatley's stuff is normally great. It has it's moments and some funny lines but overall a disappointment.
>>
>Sharlto Copley
>Cillian Murphy
>Michael Smiley
>Noah Taylor

How did it be so flat with actors like these?
>>
>>85276900
sharlto copley was the only good thing about the movie
>>
>>85274599
>tfw I'm the only person who enjoyed it
>tfw it's still disappointing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.