[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MDE WORLD PEACE 2 CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1479418926686.png (248KB, 959x525px) Image search: [Google]
1479418926686.png
248KB, 959x525px
NEW MDE WORLD PEACE IN THE PIPELINE BABEE.

> "What's up haters... This is legit Samuel Hyde here ready to spew illogical hatred for no other reason than skin color. Creating a backup in case my Patreon gets yanked also one of the guys behind this site is my buddy and I'm a believer. There's a lotta computer stuff I don't understand but I like the logo.
Moving away from YouTube type content as I'd like to shape culture on a different level, specifically with bigger video projects and video game shit. Here's what's on the agenda in addition to HydeWars and the shorter comedy videos which will always be boiling away on the back burner:
Interactive fiction video game, working title: Another Day in Hell KSTV 2 based on GoFundMe projects, working title: GoFuckMe Car review show, like a low-budget Top Gear, no title yet Top-secret Kickstarter scam Unracisting Me, a documentary where I go around interviewing people and trying to get them to make me less racist Top-secret feature-length sci-fi animation Jaihoo's Trip to The Future - a 300+ page illustrated book How I Survived High School - graphic novel Big holy grail sci-fi video game project I've been writing for 5+ years, no title Self-funded spiritual successor to World Peace
That's it y'all. Not gonna have much to show for another 8 months or so, but I'm hauling ass every day, will bring the HEAT. Enjoy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I&t=45s

HEY MOON
>>
> no title Self-funded spiritual successor to World Peace
>>
File: IMG_4876.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4876.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>Looks good buddy, when you coming back out to La La Land?
>>
>>85274429
I really hate this faggot
>>
>>85274429
who gives a shit?
>>
>>85274618

problem, bigot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLVpZme0kRQ
>>
>>85274429
Where did he say this?
>>
>>85274737

In the email for early Smocaine 3 viewers and his backup patreon.
>>
>>85274749
This is completely faked dude
>>
File: hmm.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>85274429
>NEW MDE WORLD PEACE IN THE PIPELINE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
>>
Go to bed Sam, no one cares anymore
>>
>>85274851

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWBQmerhzkC/?taken-by=tube96o&hl=en
>>
why does anyone still care about this

like the show was terrible

he was funny in 2011

the goobahs thing makes me kek tho
>>
>>85275022
i want reddit to leave
>>
GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK!!!!!
I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>85275061
MDE is Reddit incarnate
>>
>>85275022
because his values align with /pol/ which makes him their favourite comedian so no matter how unfunny and cringe his material actually is, they'll pretend its incredible counterculture art.
>>
>>85275061
The only ones who still care about Sam are literally r/The_Donald redditors
>>
le epkic race politics
social issues are so hip!
>>
I went to high school with sam and he was a fucking weirdo then he seems more normal now but he was just like really fucking weird and ugly and kinda just that gross guy
>>
>>85275248
I drew a venn diagram of the overlap between r/The_Donald users and /tv/ users.
It's a circle.
>>
File: what.jpg (17KB, 326x352px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
17KB, 326x352px
>>85274429
>mfw i have no idea what any of this is
>>
>I-I am not a white supremacist I swear!!!

*donates $5,000 to Stormfront*

What did he mean by this reprehensible action?
>>
>>85275281
you're literally a tripfaggot on /tv/

what the fuck could you possibly know about this board, its userbase, or even 4chan in general, given what you choose to be?
>>
Tl;dr hes way too ambitious and has ten projects at once going so well continue getting very little content for likely another year
>>
>>85275498
Nice reddit spacing :^)
>>
>>85275022
>like the show was terrible

the show was better than 90% of their Youtube content
>>
>>85274429
He won't even deliver on half of these, and the ones that he does complete will be shit quality
>>
>>85275593
That's embarrassing
>>
>>85275395
Brilliant marketing maneuver. He probably got more than $5k in book sales from daily stormer nazis. You do have to give him credit for his donation message:
>starting to really think something's up with these jewish people everyone's talking about..what's the deal with these jews? something's up.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.