[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the first movie you ever saw, /tv/? What did you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Star-Wars-scream.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-scream.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
What was the first movie you ever saw, /tv/?

What did you think about it initially, and what do you think about it now?

>Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
>then (apparently): WOW SO COOL LOOK AT ALL THE THINGS
>now: was I dropped on my head as a baby
>>
How can that possibly be the first movie you ever saw?
>>
File: baby boy.gif (674KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
baby boy.gif
674KB, 290x290px
>>85273707
>How can it be that people younger than me are on this site?
>>
>>85273707
He's an underageb& redditor who came here during the election
>>
>>85273751
yes that's right I'm a baby fresh out of the womb I hot-wired my dad's sperm to get a good look at the outside world
>>
Toy Story

I was so young that it was basically just jingling keys in front of my face, I remember the visuals and story but didn't feel anything.

Nowadays I consider it a fantastic film, probably still the best 3DCG film of all time.
>>
>>85273707
Assuming he was at least 4 years old at the time, he'd now be 22.

First movie I remember seeing in a cinema was Jurassic Park.
Scared the shit out 4 year old me.
>>
>>85273747
I understand many people here are young, but didn't your mom stick you in front of some disney movies or something when you were still a baby?
>>
File: small guy.jpg (5KB, 129x200px) Image search: [Google]
small guy.jpg
5KB, 129x200px
>>85273880
>he was at least 4 years old
nope try younger

like, maybe three/four months old?

>>85273918
god I can't remember what my first Disney movie was - I remember having a VHS of The Aristocats but I don't think I ever really watched it

Finding Nemo was the shit desu
>>
>>85273969
Then you'd be 18
>>
File: Babby tunnel.gif (2MB, 202x175px) Image search: [Google]
Babby tunnel.gif
2MB, 202x175px
>>85274128
winrar, I am truest babby

and no I have no idea why they thought it'd be a good idea to bring a baby to a movie theater either, but apparently I enjoyed it and was well-behaved throughout so yeah
>>
>>85274183
post boipucci
>>
I don't remember for home media, but I do remember that my Dad took me to see Fern Gully for my first movie in the theater when I was like five.

I was completely overwhelmed by the loud ass sound and huge screen and we ended up leaving after about five minutes.
>>
File: back from grandma's.jpg (80KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
back from grandma's.jpg
80KB, 600x800px
>>85274256
here you go
>>
my parents claim to have taken me to Jurassic Park when I was less than a year old.
obviously I had no initial thoughts on it, apparently I slept through it without crying once.

And I really shouldn't need to say what I think about it, Jurassic Park is a classic and is fucking awesome.
>>
>>85273650
Some Winnie the Pooh on VHS I guess
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.