[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you do that are pathetic:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: pathetic.jpg (29KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
29KB, 529x529px
- Read, watch or acknowledge the existence of reviewers
- Pay for movies or television

Sort of thought my list would be longer, but damn am I concise.
>>
>>85273166
I buy DVDs/Blu-rays then never watch them.
>>
File: 1398809049454.png (73KB, 526x395px) Image search: [Google]
1398809049454.png
73KB, 526x395px
I watch a film and then read the entire plot on wikipedia after I've finished
>>
>>85273166
I clicked on this thread
>>
File: prof.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
prof.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>85273197
>>85273236
>>85273357

Oh, you people are confused, I see how you can make that mistake. I don't personally do these things and feel pathetic for it, I don't do them at all. I am criticizing /tv/ as a pathetic place because they pay for movies and watch reviewers.
>>
I pay for movies and TV because I want to support the creators of the entertainment I enjoy and can afford to do so. ;)
>>
File: 50931289.jpg (423KB, 718x1024px) Image search: [Google]
50931289.jpg
423KB, 718x1024px
>>85273166
I still masturbate to photos of prime Lindsay Lohan, as well as use gimp to make her breasts larger. This one is unchanged.
>>
>>85273166
Checking the steam profile of some weebs I cut ties because they are weebs, I don't do as often as I used to so congrats me
>>
>>85273401
Pay? Who says I pay for anything?
Fucking plebs
As to reviewers and (((critics))), they are the toppest tier of plebs, I only know what they say because of the constan threads on /tv/.
I only know they are obsessed with """diversity""" and """feminism""" and they consider anything that has these """good""" and anything that doesn't """bad"" not even considering anything else. What more proof of being a fucking pleb do you need from them?
Why would you even consider reading their pleb opinion? topkek
>>
>>85273166
-post on 4chan
>>
I'll read about the ending of a series while I watch it to see if it will be worth my time. I have all the tome in the world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.