[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Identify this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 273451-milk.jpg (17KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
273451-milk.jpg
17KB, 700x466px
Theres a movie I saw either in the late 90's or early 2000's, and I dont remember what it was called. The only things I remember was (I believe) there was a baby sitter with maybe a pink bra, and she took off her shirt to show the kid there her tits, and I believe some milk spilled on the kitchen floor and maybe the stove shorted, and she got electrocuted when she stepped in the milk. I think there was a scene where the kid was in his homes pool and maybe the controls fucked up, because the pool started closing, and he either died, or barely made it out. I dont remember there being a physical antagonist, so maybe it was an evil house.
>>
Ghost In The Machine
>>
Saw part of this on tv. I think it was a 90s movie.

A special forces or spy guy gets told by his boss he has to fuck this sexy foreign chick. He's married with kids and his boss tells him "Don't think of it as cheating, think of it as fucking for your country".

I think the chick he was gonna fuck was a russian.
>>
>>85271049
Fuck yes. Thanks.
>>
>>85271246
The assignment.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.