[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will my thoughts on this be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg (26KB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg
26KB, 245x350px
What will my thoughts on this be?
>>
File: UGHBpFH.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
UGHBpFH.gif
2MB, 640x360px
You'll wanna make it a Mac tonight.
>>
File: 1497009070931.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1497009070931.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
his girlfriend is a cunt who looks like the she gives the most unenthusiastic handjobs (as a treat)
>>
>>85269918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
Watch this instead.

Not saying that paleo is the answer but it is a good counter argument. Carbs are good for you but don't overdo it. Not all calories are the same.
>>
>>85270297
>That amount of baloney
>>
it's a retarded joke

he gets fat because he drinks gallons of soda every day to make a quick buck on this shitty doc
>>
He consumed like 4000 calories a day. That's why he got so sick and fat.

The food is kinda shit, but it's a pretty manipulative documentary in hindsight.
>>
He ruined supersizing for everyone
>>
Can you really lose weight by eating mcdonalds every meal?I remember someone mentioning it in a similar thread but it doesnt make sense to me
>>
>>85270822
>>85270297
>>
>>85269918

>eats a surplus of calories (~4000 calories, well above maintenance)
>oh my god McDonalds makes you fat

It's a dumb movie. Yes, having your calories be above your maintenance level will get you fat. If you reduce your calories below that level, you'll lose weight.

This movie is literally "I eat a lot and became fat, what the fuck?"
>>
The stupid liberal made fast food more expensive. As if that curbed unhealthful eating. All it did was make some fat cats more rich.
>>
>>85270629
>>85270969

Americans are very stupid when it comes to nutrition. These are people who think they'll lose weight if they add a salad to every meal.
>>
>>85271109

>hambeast enters the mcdonalds
>it's beyond the scope of my imagination to comprehend there's a skeleton underneath all that fat and excess skin
>manages to lurch her way over to the counter to order
>orders 4 double cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets, and all kinds other shit that amounts to a billion calories in a single meal
>"and a diet soda, I'm trying to watch my weight"

Americans man
>>
>>85269918
One of my favorite memories from HS is the health teacher showing this over two days. Some jokester with a car ran out and bought a bunch of mcdoubles for the boys and passed them out when she hit the lights for the video. Tasty
>>
>>85270822
Some guy made a video countering super size me where he ate McDonald's everyday and lost weight by eating at a caloric deficit.
>>
>>85269918
I had 5 sodas today. How fucked am I?
>>
>>85271307
But is it a healthy way to lose weight?
>>
>>85269918
>vegan eats meat for the first time in a decade with predictable results
>>
>>85270969
I think the point was not that mcdonalds alone makes you fat, but consuming it at the same rate you would consume other foods will make you fat, if he ate the same amount of food everyday but it was a homemade version of mcdonalds food, he'd be a lot less fat at the end of the month.
>>
>>85271351
>But is it a healthy way to lose weight?
obviously not you dumb fuck
how retarded are you to be asking these shit questions?
>>
>>85271394

You best be trolling.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1024x624px
>the part at the end where the fat fedoracore who has never been outside Manhattan tries to say what the rest of the country looks like
>>
File: u0szq.jpg (999KB, 1476x962px) Image search: [Google]
u0szq.jpg
999KB, 1476x962px
I just got to the part where the guy is talking about the smoker and the fat lady.
>at what point will it become acceptable to heckle fat people
Kek. If only he knew.
>>
>>85271456
You best get a brain, and fast. Humans can't live long without one.
>>
>>85269918
it's pretty much
>herp derp I'm going to stuff my face till I'm sick three times a day for months
and then
>OMG BAD STUFF HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE A GLUTTONOUS PIG IT IS MCDONAL FAULT!!
>>
>>85271208
>4 double cheeseburgers
4x388=1552
>chicken nuggets (6 McNuggets)
1811 calories.. if the person at least started the died eating ONLY this for the day.. even so..
>>
>>85271351
Look, if you really want to lose weight just go over to /fit/, it really isn't that hard. They even have a /fat/ general for people who are even too lazy to read the sticky.
>>
>>85271949
Its not because of that, im just ignorant to the difference between losing weight by a well balanced diet and eating mcd everyday
>>
>>85272019
>im just ignorant to the difference between losing weight by a well balanced diet and eating mcd everyday
so you're a retard? good to know
>>
>Fast Food is bad for you
>No fucking shit
>>
>>85272019
Calories in and calories out. Just go under your caloric needs for the day, don't go over your carbs, and eat plenty of protein. Is it healthy to only eat McD's? No, since a lot, if not all, of that food is extremely processed and unnatural.
>>
>never released his food diary

Enjoy being straight up lied to. He ate more off camera and didn't say anything so it would look worse. You can lose weight eating nothing by McDonald's.
>>
>>85270822
>>85271351
>>85272019
If you eat at a caloric deficit (you're expending more energy than you're eating - energy's measured in calories) then you will lose weight. Because your body will burn up fat to give you the energy that you're expending.

So it doesn't matter what you eat - if you're eating at a caloric deficit, you'll lose weight.

McDonald's stuff isn't THAT unhealthy for you, but it depends on what you eat (and especially drink).

Fizzy drinks are not great for you, and especially not the sugary ones. The amount of sugar in them is insane. Sugar = calories, but also too much sugar can give you diabetes of course. Zero sugar fizzy drinks are thus better for you, although they still will rot your teeth because they're acidic. So it's best to drink water if you're having a McDonald's. If you have a fizzy drink then that's okay, just don't drink them every damn day.

The burgers are actually quite a good cheap source of protein. The chips obviously provide your carbs.

Eating McD's as a meal every now and then is fine, but eating it every day would be very stupid, unless you have a very good, healthy, varied, balanced diet around it. A pure McD's diet would be devoid of many essential vitamins and minerals that you get from other various foods. Also McD's food is high in fat, which contributes to cholesterol, which clogs your arteries and gives you a heart attack. (Eating fat is not what makes you fat by the way. Calories make you fat, like I stated earlier).

Meh that's my two pennies, eat it infrequently if you want, just don't eat it every day unless you despise your body and want to die early.
>>
>>85272019
Well, considering we still don't know exactly what causes heart disease (it's obviously not saturated fat), who knows. As long as there was enough vitamin intake, you'd be fine. More important is to lift weights while dieting or you'll lose too much lean mass and look like a deflated balloon afterwards.
>>
>>85269918
Depends on your knowledge of nutrition.
Over half the movie is sensationalist bullshit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.