[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ! Who conversates like this!!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0569.jpg (48KB, 288x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.jpg
48KB, 288x392px
Jesus Christ! Who conversates like this!!?
>>
high IQ, ivy league-educated, functionally autistic upper classes

t. someone that works on the upper east side, manhattan
>>
>>85269497
>high IQ, ivy league-educated, functionally autistic upper classes

The President of the United States comments on twitter childishly and you expect me to feel insignificant. Go fuck yourself.
>>
Agree with you op, the dialogue was poorly written. The characters were not believable even in the context of the film.
>>
Such a dumb fucking choice for a Delillo adaption
>>
Well, that's sort of part of the point of the film.
>>
>>85271145

yeah the dialogue in cosmopolis is not supposed to be naturalistic
>>
>>85270863
you're a simple man, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>85270863
...what's your point?

>>85270921
the dialogue is perfect, and so is pattinson's acting
it amazes me that people expect a late-20s, algo trading genius billionaire who also happens to be a sociopath to talk or act like them.
the dialogue is idiosyncratic because cosmopolis is a book with idiosyncratic characters

>>85270970
eh i would've preferred a mao ii or underworld adaptation, still I was pretty damn satisfied with this movie
the final sequence with giamatti was the only part that left me disappointed desu
>>
tfw your prostrate is asymmetrical
>>
>>85269257
PLEB
L
E
B
>>
File: 10403959.jpg (13KB, 400x371px) Image search: [Google]
10403959.jpg
13KB, 400x371px
tfw i talk like this

tfw im not a high IQ sociopathic billionaire, just a regular old low IQ autist
>>
>>85269257

"COSMOPOLIS" IS DON DELILLO'S BEST NOVEL, DAVID CRONENBERG'S BEST "MOVIE", AND ONE OF THE BEST "MOVIES" OF THIS DECADE.
>>
>>85269497
I'd believe it.
>>
>>85269257
>Who conversates like this!!?

See:

>>85273030

Also, all the characters in the Matrix movies
>>
File: pepe sweat.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sweat.png
280KB, 646x595px
>>85271517
>>
>>85273030
>"COSMOPOLIS" IS DON DELILLO'S BEST NOVEL
objectively wrong
it's not even in his top 5
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.