[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ggegwebtr.jpg (91KB, 1277x543px) Image search: [Google]
ggegwebtr.jpg
91KB, 1277x543px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>85266986
he wanted to become emperor of the known universe
>>
File: 4yw.png (1MB, 1277x546px) Image search: [Google]
4yw.png
1MB, 1277x546px
BREAK
>>
>>85266986
He tried to be David Bowie and failed
>>
Yuri did nothing wrong
>>
File: princessirulan.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
princessirulan.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
>not wanting to marry this

What the fuck is wrong with Paul?
>>
>>85266986
He wanted to fuck Pauline, instead he got Paul

Jessica is a Bene Gesserit and an important key in the Bene Gesserit breeding program. According to the breeding program, she was to produce a daughter, who would marry Feyd-Rautha, a nephew of Baron Vladimir Harkonnen. However, Jessica falls in love with Leto and grants him the son he covets.
>>
>>85266986

His hideous uncle fucked him in his ass on a daily basis, often squeezing his pussy zits onto his adonis-like back.
>>
He's a Harkonnen. He hates Atreides. What else do you expect?

He's more complex in the book, though.

In the book, he fights an Atreides commando captured on Arrakis in the arena on Giedi Prime. The gladiator slaves are traditionally drugged so they have no real chance of winning and the fight is mostly for show. Feyd has it arranged for the Atreides commando not to be drugged so he can have the slave master executed and his own guy put in his place. The plan almost backfires, but Feyd manages to kill him. Instead of cutting off his head like is tradition, Feyd orders the slave to be buried intact with his knife out of respect.
>>
>>85266986
>What was his fucking problem?
He's a Harkonnen ANIMAL.
>>
You know there's an action figure of Sting's character that has the leg knife.
>>
>>85272331
Yeah that was quite a scene. The Counts plan was mad and kind of brilliant though. To have everyone hate His brother so much that they would welcome Feyd with open arms and they will obey and love him as their ruler. That did backfire!
>>
File: wew.jpg (30KB, 548x601px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
30KB, 548x601px
>>85272222
Came here to post this. Instead, I bear witness.
>>
>>85271297
You know I never got why Jessica didn't have a daughter have a daughter a year or so after Paul. Like wouldn't that have been the best option. Leto get's his son and the Bene Gesserit get their daughter.
>>
>>85266986
hey little sister what have you done
>>
>>85272222

Witnessed
>>
De do do do de da da da
Is all I want to say to you
De do do do de da da da
>>
>>85273097
That plan is literally straight out of Machiavelli. Putting an asshole in charge of a region so the people will love his replacement is an old trick of statecraft.
>>
>>85269616
Irulan best girl. Jessica a shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.