[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalker (1979)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Stalker.jpg (64KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker.jpg
64KB, 500x719px
Seeing this on the big screen today.
>>
>>85266928
hope you enjoy it, anon
>>
>>85266928
hope you kill yourself from boredom, anon
>>
>>85266928
Just play the fucking games
>>
>>85266928
watched it in a theater a few weeks ago. Felt comfy, man
>>
>>85266965
>>85267017
Shakin mah durn head.
>>
Hope you're ready for ambient. It's also long.
>>
>>85266928
Have a comfy nap, anon.
>>
File: lel.png (113KB, 219x268px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
113KB, 219x268px
>>85266928
>Stalker (1979)
Wait, so you can blatantly plagiarize The Creeper from DC comics and nobody will call you on it half-way through a cult revival of comic book copyright properties?

Let this be a lesson, /tv/
>>
Terrible movie. I thought they were going to make up for it by having a bunch of cool shit happen like them become gods when they went to the chamber but they ended up doing nothing.

Can someone explain to me what it was even about? It feels so unnecessarily pretentious.
>>
>>85267520
It's been a few years since I've seen it but I'll come back after the screening and explain it to you. Keep bumping the thread until then.
>>
>>85267520
I want a remake where they become superheros once they reach the room and have to fight a rogue person who obtained the power. Marvel should buy up the rights to this shit.
>>
>>85266928
Just read the freaking book
>>
>>85267872
No.
>>
>>/lit/
>>
>>85267520

It's partly about faith and belief in the supernatural. Each of the characters is constantly trying to explain or understand the zone from their own point of view. The guide is clearly someone who believes in the wish granter, the other two are a scientist and a writer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.