[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to send this to Netflix support, got 10 characters left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1500173691813.gif (1MB, 273x198px) Image search: [Google]
1500173691813.gif
1MB, 273x198px
About to send this to Netflix support, got 10 characters left if you wanna add something.(Yeah, for some reason netflix limits their customer support to a certain amount of character, go figure)

So, I just watched Ozark ep. 4, and the actor playing a 15 year old girl, Charlotte Byrde, just told her dad that it is not OK to slut-shame. Is this really the message you want to send to young women out there?
"Just whore yourself out, even if you're underage and you will be successful"?
>>
>>85264322
Ok
>>
>>85264255
They won't give a shit unless you cancel your subscription, Einstein. Do you think someone is reading these tickets? Unless it's a technical problem they won't.
>>
"also im bi"
>>
>>85264401
That won't get me anywhere, I need something with punch, that will make them wanna redeem themselves to the general public.
>>
>>85264255
Worked for Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner.

She may also want to fuck a famous rapper.
>>
>>85264494
ok
"im trans"
>>
File: DDhqDGaXcAAI-gp.jpg (13KB, 540x221px) Image search: [Google]
DDhqDGaXcAAI-gp.jpg
13KB, 540x221px
>>85264401
>>85264594
So, I just watched Ozark ep.4,and the actor playing a 15 year old girl,Charlotte Byrde,just told her dad that it is not OK to slut-shame. Is this really the message you want to send to young women out there?"Just whore yourself out, even if you're underage and you will be successful"?
Also Im trans.

0 characters left.
>>
>>85264634
Typical tranny faggot always telling everyone theyre trams for attention.
>>
>>85264880
But I'm not a tranny, just using their poison against them to make them pay attention.
>>
>>85264926
You just said you're a tranny faggot in that post. Are you not trans anymore? I know gender is fluid so it is possible your gender changes in the past 5 minutes.
>>
>>85265034
>You just said you're a tranny faggot in that post. Are you not trans anymore?
I never was, I just said I would imply that I am to get their cage monkeys to pay attention to my complaint.
>>
>>85265090
Are you literally fucking retarded?
>>
>>85265237
>Half a bottle of scotch into my friday night
yeah, probably.
>>
>>85264255
The actress that portrays her is anti-Trump. What the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>85264255
>alt right pussies cry about literally everything
>>
>>85267471
>Pedophilia is OK
>t. the left
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.