[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunkirk? More like Dullkirk. Nolan's worst.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-2-1.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2-1.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Dunkirk? More like Dullkirk.

Nolan's worst.
>>
>>85258171
>whole movie is nonstop torpedos dive-bombers and fighter planes
>people still call it boring

what the fuck do you people want?
>>
>>85258171
Either an ADHD-riddled millennial or an American. Probably both.
>>
>>85258171
Why didn't they use helicopters to fly home?
>>
>>85258171
i hate how they cut that scene out from the trailer where a lot of soldiers are on a boat and they hear a plane coming nearer and nearer and they all duck down.
>>
>>85258293
It was there. Take your meds before going to the movies.
>>
It was the Metal Gear Solid 5 of movies
>>
>>85258355
>>85258355
The full scene wasnt there faggot. Only the beginning part then the rest got cut.
>>
>>85258202
dull =/= boring

you brainlet
>>
Is it really worse than The dark Knight Rises?
>>
>>85258578
Yes.
>>
its just a film for british people
>>
>>85258202
DUDE TRANSFORMERS GOOD MOVIE LMAO
>>
>>85258866
nobody calls them dull
>>
>>85258866
The first Transformers was in fact kino
>>
I cringed during the cheering scene, it was just pathetic after so much dullness.
>>
>>85258202
My main complaint is that the movie depicted the Luftwaffe as amateur fighters who attacked infantry on the beach with M-80 firecrackers instead of real bombs and bullets.

There's a cliche scene where the protagonist is taking cover on the beach and bombs are being dropping in a straight line towards him, the last one landing mere yards from his position but he's completely unscathed.

Took away a lot of the tension from the beach when it seemed like a JU-87 strafing run would only kill 4-5 men tops.
>>
>>85258509
You know marketing happens separately from editing? That's why there were all those shots in the Rogue One trailer that were never intended to be in the movie
>>
>>85260868
oh you mean your autism flared up. ok then.
>>
>>85258866
The fact that we now got transformers 5 is a great proof that people have shit taste.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.