[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Sauron's tax policy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: sauron.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sauron.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
What was Sauron's tax policy?
>>
>>85257811
I'm just now realizing I'm such a fucking normie, I watched all three films and I have no idea what Sauron's fucking motivation is. What was his endgame? To "rule" middle-earth? What does it even mean to rule middle-earth?
>>
>>85257854
to control the middle earth and keep things from coming into and out of the outer earth and inner earth.
>>
Mordor was a libertarian tax free haven.
>>
What we really need to talk about is Gondor's xenophobic immigration policy? How many refugee orcs will they shut out? They are a peace loving, simple people.
>>
>>85257854
Sauron was corrupted by Morgoth (a higher being than Sauron and literally the source of all evil in the world) so I assume he just wants to end everything like Morgoth did.
>>
>>85257811
zero tax rate. Orcs werent paid they were in the army through fear.
>>
>>85257948
Neither Sauron nor Morgoth wanted to end everything mate
They wanted to rule everything absolutely, enact their will alone on the world
Ungoliant is the one that wanted to destroy
>>
>>85258019
So it's the ol' Control and order are ebil meme.
>>
>>85257811
Reins into grains.

Be a slave or be a farmer.
>>
>>85257811
To enact a tax on all untilled land and subsidies for industries
Why else do you think the Ents and elves hated him? They lived in forests and Hobbits were standing in the way of industry so Saruman used eminent domain to help industrialize the Shire over the objections of rural and suburban idiots
>>
>>85257948
Was this Morgoth mutha even mentioned in the movie trilogy? Been years since I watched them.
>>
>>85258056
yes, it's only a meme because unimaginative fantasy "writers" aka videogame and RPG story hacks ripoff LOTR wholesale.
>>
>>85258289
Yes.

>A Balrog of Morgoth

I think that's the only time, though.
>>
>>85259943
He's mentioned in the final Hobbit film when Galadriel fights Sauron.
>>
>>85260032
Meant for
>>85258289
>>
>leading masses of industrial laborers to overthrow the nobility

Was the whole thing an anti-Soviet allegory?
>>
>>85257902
AnCap*
>>
He probably just took everything. Fucking penis potatoes man.
>>
>>85260158
>allegory
triggered

at the very most, gondor is byazantium and the orcs are mongol-mudslimes
other races of men are loosely based on different europeans, like rohan is the eternal anglo before the normie invasion.

tolkien really hated allegory though tbqh.
>>
>>85257948
>>85258019

Morgoth wanted to undo Eru/Valar's works and creations whilst Sauron wanted dominion/order over Middle Earth
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.