[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DID HE SHIT HIMSELF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

He clearly needed to take a shit. He couldn't do it in the city and then he couldn't at the beach. I couldn't stop thinkng about it whenever he was on the screen.
The smell in that boat when they were together must've been terrible.
>>
It was more immersion breaking then Harry Styles being in the movie.
>>
Easily could have done it after being towed back to the beach by cillian Murphy and before joining the scots
>>
dont want to ruin the movie but I haven't seen it yet but will probably tonight or definitely this weekend and am going to autistically memorize lines in the movie soI can funpost about Nolan shit. The ending was kino though.
>>
>>85257564
It has been a longstanding grievance of mine.

Anywhere in the kinos where they take.a dump, they never show them wiping. Just drop pants, make poo and wear pants again. Triggers me no end.
>>
>>85258219
Sorry to disappoint but there isn't too much dialogue in this and none I can think of thAt can be meme'd
>>
>>85258845
I'm surprised at the lack of baneposting given the immense potential desu.
>>
>>85258135
That's like 8-10 hours of holding it in. I don't think so that's possible.
>>
>>85259053
Combined with all the running and swimming.
Pretty uncomfortable.
>>
>>85258303
Basically this. Or maybe he took that shit at the beach before he noticed that French soldier but we weren't shown anything. We will never know...
>>
>/tv/ - Chris & Nolan

Are you faggots just going to pick apart every movie scene for spicy memes?
>>
Who is this qt?
>>
>>85260512
Fionn Whitehead
>>
Was he a German mole? why are people saying that
>>
>>85261138
No he wasn't
>>
>>85261138
wasn't he a mole just by trying to get into the red cross boat? . He was just basically trying to cheat his way out of the war hence the term mole, but would've know that 'frog' twist.. the real (harmless) mole.
>>
>>85261729
Well in this regard - yes he was but he definitely wasn't German.
>>
Question: the Gibson guy, I am confused about his fate
the wiki says he died and yes there was that brutal scene of what looked like him being chained to the boat as it sunk
BUT WHO WAS THE LAST KID AT THE END THAT KENNY PUT ON THE BOAT? HE LOOKED JUST LIKE HIM, DIDN'T HE?
was i just out of it
>>
>>85262074
The last, saved kid at the end was Tommy and there was no charater in the movie named "Kenny" so I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
The real question is, did the french kid actually kill the guy he was burying at the start?
>>
>>85262620

i dont know but i dont care
>>
File: IMG_20170721_231235.png (52KB, 157x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170721_231235.png
52KB, 157x206px
>>85262620
>>
File: 1500052150247.jpg (20KB, 319x374px) Image search: [Google]
1500052150247.jpg
20KB, 319x374px
>>85257564
You retards do realize that his storyline took place over the course of AN ENTIRE WEEK. So yes, he probably went off and pooped alone at some point.
Jesus Christ, you guys are actually retarded.
>>
>>85262620
Almost certainly not
>>
>>85262833
From the moment he arrives at beach to the sinking of the ship, scenes are happening chronologically and there is no break between them.

>afternoon
>tommy arrives at the beach
>goes into dunes to take a shit
>you can't poop next to a guy who buries a soldier
>fine
>stands in the line
>immediately after that planes arrive
>others soldiers are taking care of the wounded in bombarding, >he notices one guy is still alive
>running through the beach
>he can't stay on the red cross ship
>hides under the bride
>ship sinks
>meets harry styles
>another ship arrives for them
>evening
>ship sinks again
>cillian muprhy rescues them
>night

That's like 7-9 hours without shitting.
>>
>>85262620
The beach and city were bombed to shit, he could literally just find a dead body somewhere.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.