[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

Did he do it?
>>
not american here, give me a quick rundown on oj simpson
>>
Yeah he definitely did it. You can take the negroid out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the negroid
>>
If he killed the wife then the honeymoon forever???
>>
If he didn't do it, why was he speeding away from the cops?

Check mate
>>
He was clearly innocent, women exaggerate everything.
>>
>>85255682
if the glove don't fit.

>>85255727
Do it yourself you lazy piece of shit
>>
He's so likeable
>>
>>85255755
He didn't hear or see the police. Hence why he was driving at such a reasonable pace.
>>
>>85255755
Because they were going to arrest him for a crime he didn't commit.
>>
File: fred goldman.jpg (98KB, 634x606px) Image search: [Google]
fred goldman.jpg
98KB, 634x606px
JUST
>>
>>85255682
He definitely did, but the case was so poorly prosecuted that the acquittal was warranted.
>>
>>85256028
Patrick Breen! Omg this is just like that tv eppisode on American psycho with Will arnett!
>>
>>85256028
>goldman
Is OJ one of the only people to strike against Jews and get away with it? Are black people immune to jewish powers?
>>
>>85255682
people are still defending this piece of shit?
>>
>>85255755
because he is black and he was in america
they only got him alive because he was a celebrity
>>
File: IMG_1259.jpg (148KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1259.jpg
148KB, 1000x562px
No

If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!
>>
>>85255682
no, he just drove around losing his mind at coincidentally the wrong time
>>
>>85256154
what do you expect from niggers?
>>
>>85255682
Jason did it. He covered for him
>>
>>85256309
Friday The 13th is just a movie, newfriend
>>
>>85256124
This. The prosecutors fucked up by not taking their job seriously enough and thinking the conviction was a given. The LAPD also did some sketchy things that included poorly handling the evidence. If the trial and investigation were handled competently, he would have been convicted.
>>
>>85255682
that series was amazingly done minus the horrible casting. everyone should watch it. it tells you everything you need to know about the case from all relevant angles.
>>
>>85256415
its on netflix. also, yes he did it. but there is so much more to it than that.
>>
>>85256415
>implying that Hellen Keller should watch it
>>
>>85256415
I liked the casting except for OJ himself.
>>
>>85256144
Goldman basically owned OJ after the civil suit.
>>
>>85255682
Yeah, of course he did.
>>
>>85256415

>implying they didnt omit the most important part of the chase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLmoqbR3gto
>>
>>85256499
Hopefully OJ gets to take his revenge now that he is out.
>>
>conservatards
>>
>>85256542
He's right, you know..
>>
>>85256028
FUCK
>>
>>85256415
>minus the horrible casting.

Hahaha
>>
>>85255755
He wasn't. He was laying down in the back seat. His friend was driving. i.e. His friend did it.

Checkmate.
>>
>>85256536
Was this the clip that set OJ free?
>>
>>85255682
black men would never rape or murder a white woman

no, he was framed. oj was innocent.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.