[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God. Damn. It.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (17KB, 281x162px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
17KB, 281x162px
I bailed on this stupid show, but a good friend said they turned it aroud and itb was good this season.

Well, outside of the first 2 episodes being shit, as they basically reset the show, it was actually pretty great

>survivalist camp
>is Otto a new Hershel?
>dirty injuns scalping people
>Troy is actually kind of interesting as episodes progress
>"fight or die" vs "we need to be compassionate"

BUT NO.....

Lets just make it a SJW fest, and because some cowboys shot some thieves 25 years ago, the legally purchased property belongs to the indians.

>siding with scalpers instead of people that saved you
>siding with indians who poisoned women and children
>shitty flashback where Otto is revealed as super racist deluxe, so his murder is deemed moral

I knew I should have stayed away.
>>
>>85255546
I knew they were gonna reveal Otto did some fucked up shit but I didn't know they would go full retard with it
>he killed three native Americans, one of which was Walker's uncle
>AND he killed Walker's father
>AND he doesn't give a shit about his kids, he would rather everything burn than sacrifice himself for the greater good
And the cherry on the shit sundae is the episode opens up with him being openly racist. They threw out all nuance and turned him into a caricature.
>>
>>85256103
I actually liked how very prevalent cliché "rough jerk with a heart of gold" cowboy turned into actual asshole.
And he still weren't that bad and actually had a point. And he actually wanted peace and didn't do actually one truly villainous thing.
All is that bitch fault, and his son.
>>
>>85255546
>not just watching for Daniel, Strand, and occasionally to jerk off to Alicia and just skipping every other scene
>>
>>85255546

and another thing...

Could Madison be anymore of a fucking meme?

>i killed my wife beating father while he slept as a little kid. Also, he threw away black votes.
>i will kill racists without a second of hesitation
>i'm harder than Rick
>i'm a loving momma bear and super psycho who will do anything
>i side with the people who killed my husband
>i guess the survivalists will make me the new boss

They ruined a good season in 30 minutes
>>
Is there a lot of group splitting in this one? The main reason I got tired of the regular show was how often the shitty writers made the group split up so every episode had 5-6 storylines going on, none of which I gave a shit about.
>>
>>85257515

Daniel is a good character, but bringing him back was fan appeasment.

Strand was good for the first few episodes, but now he's just a has been scam artist whose magically born again super duper hard, you can tell by the flames in the reflection. of his sunglasses.

Alicia? Well, to each their own.
>>
>>85257740

a little bit

Madison, Nick, and Alicia are together
Ophelia is nearby at opposing camp
Strand is wandering
Daniel is magically alive and wandering
Strand and Daniel were together for an episode, but Strands shittalking made Daniel dump his ass.

They really did tighten it up, and I was enjoying it, but they basically shit the bed and fell back on Tumblr tier memes
>>
>>85255546

and another thing...

Am I supposed to believe that a survivalist community, with a massive stash of guns and ammo, who have been worried about teotwawki couldn't obliterate a bunch of targets standing on hill tops?

Any asshole with a good rifle could have decimated the indians from behind cover.

Hell, they infiltrated the indian camp twice, killing and wrecking their shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.