[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nolan's Dunkirk saves cinema

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Dunkirk_Film_poster.jpg (127KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Dunkirk_Film_poster.jpg
127KB, 220x326px
It's quite similar to Interstellar but better. Three stories mixed together. Hans Zimmer is great again. Also british officer and stuff about French people. Better than war of planet of apes.
>>
>>85254557
It's kinda the opposite of Interstellar, that film had plenty of spectacle but was very character driven. With Dunkirk you never learn a lot about the characters, from beginning to end the film is pure chaotic spectacle.
>>
>>85254557
hello nolan shill
>>
>>85254557
it was awful.

it was boring. it was slow. it was hard to follow. it had no plot. it had no characters. there was no clear villain, there was no character development, characters showed no motivation, there was no love story/love interest, there was no fun buddy character, there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. Highly overrated. A waste of $15.
>>
>>85254601
but you learn about them throught their acts.

>>85254711
>A waste of $15.
Sorry about that in Europoor is only 5 Euros

Yeah you are correct about it is a slow film but all Nolan films are slow.
>>
>>85254711
>it was awful.
are you a woman?
>>
>>85254711
>missing the entire point of the film
Fuck your love interest bullshit, this film was about the brutality of war.
>>
>>85254711
this is bait people
>>
>>85254557
>there was no clear villain

i thought whoever dunkirk was, was the villain?
>>
Was i the only one who never felt tension in this movie? It was well made but meh?
>>
>>85254557
>Hans Zimmer is great again
agreed
>Better than war of planet of apes
easily
>>
>>85254897
more like banality
>>
>>85254711
>I need a clear villain, quips, a love interest, and an obvious antagonist to root for.
>I am also retarded or a woman.
>>
>>85254711
Masterful bait
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.