[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon ball cinematic universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2326.jpg (295KB, 1590x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2326.jpg
295KB, 1590x1600px
>Live action Netflix death note
>Hollywood also planning a live action one piece & cowboy bebop Television series
>Lionsgate working on a live action Naruto movie
/tv/ is a Dark & edgy live action Dragon ball Z reboot cinematic made by Hollywood around the corner?
>>
hopefully not
>>
>>85251159
What would a Hollywood dragon ball cinematic universe even be like?
>>
>>85251135
I actually liked the live action DB, because it actually felt like the anime. I mean it had all the fucktarded things that are in the anime, just in live action. I however, can't stand DB shit, I just thought it was cool they captured it so well.
>>
>>85251228
>Trilogy about saiyan saga, namek saga & cell saga
>Spin-off trilogies with Saiyaman, Alt-Future Trunks & Vegeta goes to space.
>>
>>85251135
>ha ha le 40s!!
>le dragon ball z!

Fuck, American culture is so pathetic.
>>
>>85251373
That doesn't sound bad at all
>>
>>85251393
I resent that statement
>>
>>85251393
your sutpid
>>
File: smug.jpg (8KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
8KB, 220x250px
>>85251393

you seem mad
>>
>>85251373
>End credit stinger
>Frieza smiling after finding out about the dragon balls
>>
File: cell.jpg (107KB, 736x1081px) Image search: [Google]
cell.jpg
107KB, 736x1081px
Dragonball Z could use some good 3D animation, but no live action bullshit.

You can't properly recreate the characters in live action without it being retarded.
With 3D graphics, however, you can accomplish wonders.
>>
>>85251373
>>Trilogy about saiyan saga, namek saga & cell saga
>>Spin-off trilogies with Saiyaman, Alt-Future Trunks & Vegeta goes to space.
Dragon ball prequel trilogy too?
>>
File: CMLH-6JUAAACq47.png (509KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CMLH-6JUAAACq47.png
509KB, 600x450px
I prefer my Dragon Ball in anime quality thank you very much.
>>
>>85251676
Wouldn't it basically be rudundant
>>
>>85251393
You might actually be retarded, otherwise great bait
>>
>>85251135

40s here are like, $1.19 each. So for $8 you can get literally hammered.

Great deal.
>>
>>85253250
What magical land do you live in?
>>
>>85253279

Ohio valley area.

It has it's one perk: cheap 40's.
>>
>>85251135
you will never find an adequate Goku
>>
>>85251393
>DBZ is American culture
Bitch, /int/ jerks off to it constantly. It's the one anime that aired across the entire planet.
>>
Nah, Toei want to focus on Super

Only reason they let Fox do it is because Dragon Ball was dead at that time
>>
File: elsj4iaz_161010[1].jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
elsj4iaz_161010[1].jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>85251135
I'd prefer the original Dragon Ball
>>
>>85253522
Franchise would not succeed if they started with Kid Goku and Bulma. Everyone would get annoyed. You have to start with Z and the Sayian saga. Do a prequel series after you've milked Z dry.
>>
>>85253342
Cringe, no wonder the world is so shit
>>
>>85253628
This

They have to start with Z, sick of people saying they have to start with the origins, Lord of the Rings didn't
>>
>>85253628
No you don't, stop parroting this idea around, someone might think that it is a good idea.
>>
>>85253911
Think about it anon, do you really want to watch an actual child actor portraying goku? A child actor in the lead role, no less?
>>
>>85253911
>let's start our universe with Goku and Bulma vs. Pilaf and Monster Carrot

Dead on arrival.
>>
>>85255057
Yeah that would be as stupid as casting x23 as a little girl and not the 20 something every one knows her as.
>>
Reminder that Goku is an alien that looks like a white guy, found by an Asian and given an Asian name. Most of the cast of the Z fighters are also white (17 and 18, Hercule and Videl, etc), although many of the extended world characters are of all different races (Black, Native American, Asian, etc).

Casting a series around this notion would cause severe backlash, even though the end result winds up retarded either way. Cast it the "pure" way like FMA Live Action and you have grown asian men in blonde wigs playing characters who are clearly European. Cast it the "progressive" way like Death Note and you can indeed have a white main character, but 95% of the cast will be so diverse that they may as well not be the character. There is no way to win in this situation.

The entire cast of Cowboy Bebop is White.

One Piece clearly has white people like Sanji and Shanks.
>>
>>85251135
No. It can't be dark and edgy. It has to be silly as possible and be completely straight faced about it. thats how Dragonball works.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.