[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CGI-Man wont even make 600Million WW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 34

File: justfuckmyMCU.png (183KB, 594x438px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyMCU.png
183KB, 594x438px
its even doing worse then Thor 1
>>
>inc Marvel fanboys to say how it's not that bad
>>
>mcucks will defend this
>>
>>85250811
>Won't even make $600 million worldwide
Two weekends and hasn't been released in China
More than $600 million is guaranteed
>>
File: spiddy.jpg (123KB, 824x464px) Image search: [Google]
spiddy.jpg
123KB, 824x464px
Who would have thought that 3 franchises of the same IP in a decade and a half would be a bad idea?
>>
>>85250811
Can we have a marvel and dc generals and relegate all these threads to them?
>>
>>85250851
>>85250869
>marvel

If anything it will hurt Sony. Profits were supposed to go in their pocket
>>
>>85250910
Chinese hate niggers.
>>
>>85250929
derp
>>
Most of my theater hated movie.

people like wtf is this shit kid i dont wanna watch immasculune boy cosplaying as spider-man

people like adult spiderman not comic bullshit high school movie

so its no surprise its more popular in fatland of comics and burger while its literally dead on high society of europe
>>
>>85250811
Spiderman homecoming hasn't released in China yet, I would imagine it making like 150million-200million there, because that's what the average Marvel movie makes there.
>>
>>85250811
I initially didn't want to watch it at all because it looked like the most cliched already-done superhero movie ever just shoved into the MCU, but people are saying now that it actually surprised them a lot and got a lot of things right.
I still don't know about watching it though because it still looks like it's not really a spiderman movie, but rather just an iron man spinoff
>>
>>85251217

Nice blog, never make another independent decision in your life.
>>
>a movie two weeks into it's run made more than another movie's total
>IT'S A F..FLOP RIGHT GUYS??

even if it closed up now and didn't make a penny more, what do you get out of it, what do you win?
>>
>>85251090
Not even close shill
>>
>>85250910
Chinese take 90% of what movie makes though. Literally no profit unless they make 1B in China
>>
>>85251243
You think it's worth watching?
>>
>>85251251
shills tears
>>
You know it hasn't opened in most major foreign markets like China and Japan right?
>>
>>85250811
How fucking retarded do you have to be to give this much of a shit about any of this box office bullshit? Take a look at yourself, you're defending films not based on their merits but by comparing how much they make. You don't care to even discuss them; I wouldn't even be surprised if you didn't even watch either film. What a sad generation is Gen Z.

>>85250910
>>85251090
I love this. "China is destroying muh film industry", but are now being used in these arguments as a means to support one side in their pathetic schoolyard fights? Just brilliant.

>>85250948
Actually, Sony got paid upfront for the licensing of the characters they own. Homecoming is exclusively a MCU/Disney/Marvel Studios film. Amy Pascal being listed as "executive producer" is nothing more than a formality, and Sony had absolutely no involvement in the actual production of the film, or any say in its profits.
>>
Marvel is dead. Bury it.
>>
>>85250910
Also a couple of countries in Europe
>>
>>85250948
you
>>85251311
how does this make you feel? they played themselves
>>
>>85250910

>Two weekends and hasn't been released in China

Not even sure it will release in China, and if it does it will be somethime in August at the earliest, when the chinks have seen it on rips for over a month.

>More than $600 million is guaranteed

No, it won't even reach $300 million domestically, at best it will break even during it's box office run
>>
>>85250929
>bad idea
>makes hundreds of millions anyway

oh lordy what a travesty
>>
>movie with forced diversity succeeds
>rare
>"this is proof that diversity makes everything better"

>movie with forced diversity fails
>commonplace
>"this is proof that the advertising campaign wasn't successful, also everyone is sexist/racist"
>>
>>85251462

>makes hundreds of millions anyway

Doesn't matter if it does hundreds of millions when it cost more hundreds of millions to make and promote
>>
File: IMG_1240.png (120KB, 720x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.png
120KB, 720x776px
Raimikino to the rescue
>>
>>85251422
>At best it will break even
$175 million budget
Multiplied by two because of /tv/s autism
$350 million plus the $140 million marketing
So that's $490 million that it needs to pass, and it's already pretty much there. After this weekend it'll be making profit
>>
>>85251475
literally nobody cares about diversity in this movie except screeching sjw's and poltards on the internet.

it's set in new york, new york is about the most mixed city on the planet, it would be strange if it wasn't diverse.
>>
it'll probably have decent legs, sharp drop because there's been actual big movies coming out now, apes, dunkirk and valerian, real competition.

I'd say it'll end somewhere in 600-700
>>
>>85251376
http://screenrant.com/spider-man-homecoming-marvel-sony-deal-details/

Now you can fuck off sonygger
>>
>>85251462
The production budget was 175mil, marketing is likely more than a 1.5x multiplier, a conservative total cost would be nearly 440mil, studio gets around 80% domestically and usually less worldwide (distribution is very complex), so the movie will need to pass ~700mil to be profitable. Just breaking a profit is a waste of time, studios want a significant return on their investments, clogging up your blockbuster pipeline during summer with films that only break even is a failure.
>>
>>85251587
>the studio gets every penny from ticket sales.

Theaters take a cut, Anon.
>>
>>85251587
>/tv/s autism
Why are you here if you don't even know the most basic things about the movie industry like the theaters taking a cut of the gross?
>>
>>85251804
So this is the power of /tv/s '''math'''
>>
>>85251587

$490 million in production and marketing cost

has made $225 million domestic of which the studio gets %60 = $135 million

has made $260 million foreign of which the studio gets ~25-30%, we say 30% = $80 million

so going in to the third weekend it has earned the studio ~$215 million, for a movie that cost them $490 million, meaning they are $275 million behind.

Unless it opens in China and does GREAT, they will lose money on this during the box office run, it's a flop.
>>
Dare I say :
SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop
>>
>>85251857
Do you expect more than napkin math from me, unless you can audit a studio this shit is pretty hard to pin down, though I don't think I am being unfair.
>>
I love it when people start pulling these figures out of their ass, the profit line gets bigger every time.
>>
>>85251638
it's not about nigger extras in the background, you retard
>>
a
>>
>>85250974
Yep, and tranny MJ is likely to not fly so high over there either.
>>
>>85251973
I know, it's about them having the nerve to exist at all, we get it, go home.
>>
>6 months ago
>suicide squad flopped lmao it needed 9848 gotrillions in the first nanosecond to break even (doctor strange was a success with worse numbers though)
>now
>lol @/tv/ meme math spiderflop can't flop it broke even with the first ticket haha lmao
Say no to quips, kids
>>
>>85250811
You all know what Sony's answer to this problem is: they'll reboot it yet again.
>>
>>85251886
>>
>>85252056
Nigger-Man, HERE WE COOOME
>>
>>85250811
Next reboot when?

I hope next time Spiderman will be a strong, independent, transexual woman of color.
>>
>>85251638
>new york is about the most mixed city on the planet

lmao
America got kiked so fucking badly
>>
>>85251922
Sony Pictures lost nearly a billion dollars in Q4 2016, the studio is banking on making far more than a few points, these blockbuster pay for the fall/winter prestige pictures
>>
>>85251882

I think $490 million for prodution and marketing is too high, would estimate total cost at ~$350, but even with that number Homecoming isn't doing well.
>>
>>85250910
China don't like social justice propoganda, it won't get released there.
>>
>>85251886
Lol
>>
>>85251638
This brothers, this is what white genocide looks like!
>>
>>85251090
chinks dont like niggers, this movie will bomb there
>>
>>85252042

Just point out the flaws in the numbers if you actually have an argument.

Box office gross percentages is not a secret, just google and educate yourself.
>>
>>85252020
crybaby nigger
>>
File: Homecoming.jpg (207KB, 615x911px) Image search: [Google]
Homecoming.jpg
207KB, 615x911px
> At 61.3%, Homecoming has suffered the single biggest weekend-to-weekend drop of any Marvel Cinematic Universe film thus far.

> In fact (according to Forbes’ math) that puts the new film on track to do business only about on-par (and, adjusted for inflation, probably less-than-par) with the first of the two widely-reviled Amazing movies. While that’s far from a doom-and-gloom scenario as box office drops go – it’s well removed from the 70% tumble of Batman V Superman, for example – it serves to throw at least a small wrench into the narrative Marvel and Sony have been busily constructing around the film; i.e. that their collaborative efforts were the silver bullet necessary to bring Spidey back to the point where the web-slinging teen hero was the top costumed-crimefighter draw on the planet. Rather, they’re now faced with the less spectacular-sounding honor of having “only” staunched the bleeding from the studio-destabilizing crack up of the second Amazing feature – with Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man 3 likely to hold onto its franchise-best box-office record for a few cycles longer.
>>
>>85251882
>>85251422
>>85251293
>>85251907

Okay, I'm gonna use my autism and compare your numbers with another movie, BvS
Budget: $250 million x 2
Box Office: $330,360,194 Domestic x 0.60
$542,900,000 Foreign x 0.30
$873,260,194 total
>Note that BvS made about $104 million net profit
This converts to $198,216,116.4 Domestic
$162,870,000 Foreign for a total of $361,086,116.4

But using /tv/ math this makes ZERO sense
$250 million x 2 is $500 million, so using your math, the movie lost $138,913,883.6 without any marketing (Which BvS had fuck ton of)

So in short, no one on /tv/ has a single fucking clue about how profits in the movie business work.
>>
>>85251804
Do you know something about syndication?

Hell, Friend's make 1 BILLION A YEAR in syndication. EVERY YEAR.

Movies make smaller numbers but still HUGE. +home video. + audio, dell e.t.c product placement.

Warcraft made profit, BvS made profit, every major movie makes profit in the end, one way or another. Box-office is only half of the story.
>>
>>85251638
i didnt see it strictly because of the retarded casting and i dont care about peter parker taking a shit in high school. Its like the old joke, "Like star wars and luke skywalker????" "wanna learn about his dad as a boy???" no no i do not kind sir, i will spend my jew paper somewhere else. believe it or not i will be attending Valerian tonight. Cara Delevigne panty shots = 1 ticket sold. Begone thot. t. the fapsmith leroy fappins
>>
>>85252355
*AUDI product placement
>>
>>85251638
Dumbass, real life isn't like propaganda posters, even in mixed cities people still self-segregate. I'm in San Francisco and most the pictures on my Facebook feed of coworkers feature everyone of the same race.

Throwing people in close proximity doesn't make them friends.
>>
>>85250811
>its even doing worse then Thor 1
Thor 1 and 2 are two of the worst movies I've seen in the last 10 years. How the hell is this doing worse? It's got Spider-Man and Iron Man does it not?
>>
>>85252388
Valerian looks cool, imma get that on 4k. You gonna post that Cara or not?
>>
>>85250910
Not only China, but Japan where the previous Spider-Man movies made a shitload of money. It'll end up around 800.
>>
>>85252352
Studios don't get 60%. It's tiered by week. Week 1 they might get 60. It goes down weekly because they essentially have to pay theaters to keep it instead of getting some other feature.

By week 5 or 6, studios are barely making much at all from movies. That's why they release a big movie once a month or so.
>>
>>85251475
It's almost the like a film's failing/success isn't dependent on diversity but instead on the quality of the film, the marketing and the saturation of the genre/character
>>
>>85252554
it's doing worse than thor because they are so desperate to say a marvel movie flopped they'll just lie about the figures.

it's alreay made more than the first thor in two weeks, thor 2 made like 650m, I'd say it'll probably do about that much.
>>
>>85251804
Why would they keep making movies with 200+ million budgets if it's almost impossible to make a profit from them then?
Why do you even care about profits anyway, when we all know Hollywood accounting is a bunch of bullshit and nobody knows how much they actually spend nor how much they actually get?
For instance, a lot of those "marketing costs" actually go to companies owned by the same studio that made and distributes the movie.
>>
>>85252554

It's still a shit movie. A shit movie that's the 3rd retread in 15 years.
>>
>>85252711
Because they all look at the Avatar number with their greedy jews eyes thinking they can do it too.
>>
It's gonna make 800-900 million, still has to be released in China, Japan and Spain.
>>
>these movies have to make at least double their budget to be worth it
>no I meant triple because MCU put so much into marketing
>no sorry I meant at least five times it's budget or they will go out of business

you have to stop
>>
>>85252843
Needs at least $1Billion shekels to break even at this point.

Kinda sad spideyman is flopping.
>>
>>85252818
>>85252621
yeah because china and japan were clearly the target audience with that diverse cast
also great idea to release the movie there after the hype is over and everybody stated it's shit
>>
File: 1498676163277.png (199KB, 768x432px)
1498676163277.png
199KB, 768x432px
>>85252809
That moment when you realize the only film that has come even remotely close to approaching Cameron's success at the box office is the one belonging to a franchise with 40 years of nostalgia attached to it
>>
>>85252917
The movie is doing really well in Asia, much better than in USA and Europe. So yeah, it's gonna do well in both Japan and China.

If you think chinks give a shit about some nig supporting characters and extras you're delusional. They go to the movie for Peter Parker and Iron Man, who are both white.
>>
Mathematically, Homecoming needs to have minimal drops to reach $300millions in the US (less than 50%) but for now it's not doing good in this department. Yesterday it fell to 4.4M, so now the difference between Homecoming and WW got closer to 5 millions on the same day (14) and gets wider by the day.
>>
>>85252917
>that diverse cast

why can't you stop crying about niggers?

did one fuck your mother, did one fuck you?
>>
>>85252920
That moment when you realize James Cameron is a fucking god.

> Industry watchers calling Titanic a "boondoggle" after going way over budget, predict a huge loss for the studio.
> Saw Titanic in high school opening weekend
> Blew my fucking mind
> 20-year-old movie with audacious special effects that STILL hold up favorably to modern blockbusters
> An archetype of a story that crossed every cultural boundary in the world
> Makes so much fucking money the studio jews voluntarily give Cameron a bunch of money despite making him sign a contract earlier saying he wouldn't anything

And James Cameron did it twice in a fucking row. To nearly the same tune of critique (over-budget, boondoggle, tepid opening weekend)
>>
>>85253085
Asians hate niggers more than you worship them, cuckyboi
>>
>>85253085
>did one fuck you?
He's a virgin so if a black person fucked him it is only in the metaphorical sense.
>>
seems a bit too early to suck up to hispanics when america isn't quite majority spic yet

one day but not yet
>>
Spiderflop Spiderflop
Look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy cow!
Not even China can save you now
Look out here comes the Spiderflop
>>
>>85253116
Oh, and not to mention both Titanic and Avatar were not sequels. Call the plots derivative if you want but at least they were original cinematic universes.
>>
>>85253136
>not being afraid of a nigger on a screen
>worship

wew lad
>>
>>85252352
>So in short, no one on /tv/ has a single fucking clue about how profits in the movie business work.
neither does anyone who works in the movie business. some of the most successful films have yet to make a profit. forest gump is the best known example. they still havent paid the writer a single cent because they say the film is still in the red. they did ask him to sell them the rights to the sequel though.
>>
>>85253157
Were there any major spics in the movie? The two chicks were black and the fat friend was Asian. Spiderman, Iron Man, Michael Keaton, Aunt May and Iron Man's secretary dude were the only other ones with major roles and they're all white.
>>
>>85253136
haha, cuck, you sure showed him!
>>
>>85252554
SJWs can't leave their tumblr long enough to pay for a diverse flick. same reason ghostbusters flopped.
>>
>>85252352

>Budget: $250 million x 2

This x 2 is a meme, started by people like you. The marketing budget for a tenthpole release is ~$100 million, this does not magically increase because the production budget is higher.

So the total cost for BvS would be somewhere around $350 million

domestic gross: $330 of which the studio get $198
foreign gross: $542 of which the studio get $160

cost ~$350 million, NET profit during box office run, $358 million

your 'math' is gibberish

>Note that BvS made about $104 million net profit

Based upon what ? I've seen nothing indicating BvS was a financial hit.
>>
What was raimi thinking?
>>
>>85253203
didn't this sort of fuckery happen with LOTR too?
>>
File: Stan.jpg (128KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Stan.jpg
128KB, 1280x960px
>>85250851
It's not as good as Wonder Woman, but yeah, it's not that bad. I liked it.
>>
>>85253116
No one expected Terminator to do any serious business either and it ended up making nearly $80 million dollars and garnered positive reviews.

Cameron has also proven to be the master of sequels. His whole career consists of proving people wrong and breaking records.
>>
Homecoming's budget is reportedly the highest for capeshit, 140+ millions.
>>
>>85253265
is this moonman's new single?
>>
>>85253290
But both Wonder Woman and Spider-Man were shit. Why do you capeshit fans have such garbage taste in movies?

Anyone who's over 18 and still watches these terrible kid flicks should kill themselves.
>>
>>85253373
t. kid who turned 18 just a few weeks ago.
>>
>>85252352
>BvS: The bottom line was that Warner Bros made a net profit of $105.7 million, and a respectable Cash on Cash Return of 1.18.
This is pretty close to my estimate:
Domestic 0.8 = 264mil
Foreign 0.7 = 380mil
Video sales 0.8 = 60mil
Budge + Market = 250 + 1.5*250 = -625mil
Net Profit: ~80mil

Not a bad estimate

>>85252355
You comparing these film to one of the most successful tv shows of all time. A tv show with 80x the total running length that is already to have ads inserted into it, with each episode the perfect length for viewer engagement. Box-office is the majority of the story for most films. Films often earn their profit post box-office because they just break even at the box-office.

>>85252711
because it is still an effective shotgun strategy, individual films may not meet expectations but in aggregation the blockbuster strategy still works. Yeah there is a lot of inflated costs due to Hollywood accounting, but studios are still dependent on investors for long term financing, investors who only get paid after accounting for all of these 'costs'. One day these studios might have to cut the fat internally, might be soon with Independent studios, Netflix, and other incumbents encroaching on their territory.
>>
>>85253264
http://deadline.com/2017/04/most-profitable-movies-2016-secret-life-of-pets-deadpool-disney-1202060846/
>Calls others math gibberish
>Makes up his own numbers
>>
>>85253373
Wonder woman was great nobody likes nu-male spider man who's basically iron mans bitch
>>
Ding dong

The marvelpajeet is dead

Bury it, Consider this mercy
>>
File: just.jpg (13KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
13KB, 200x300px
the spider man already got introduced into civil war movie

too late for them to make a reebot now
>>
No one on /tv/ likes Marvel right?
>>
>>85253465
>Wonder woman was great
Did you get lost on your way to tumblr?
>>
>>85251804
i come on 4chan and pretend to be black. you come on here and pretend you're a movie executive.
>>
>>85253170
Oh yeah, the Titanic cinematic universe!

Cameron's movies are nothing but gimmick trash.
It's a shame 'cause he's a good director.
>>
>>85253440
>Studio takes 70% of foreign box office totals
>Adding DVD sales to the theater earnings

What
>>
>>85250811
Same like Moana, people don't wanna see brown people, but shit with all white people like Frozen does well.
They shot themselves in the foot with easy money by shoving their diversity quota in the most popular superhero movie.
>>
>>85253457

>http://deadline.com/2017/04/most-profitable-movies-2016-secret-life-of-pets-deadpool-disney-1202060846/

Nothing there about how they calculated these numbers, if they include money made after the box office run from physical sales, streaming and broadcast then that's a totally different thing.
>>
>>85253373

>let me come into a capeshit thread and tell people who discuss the genre that their movies are shit

I bet you get invited to hang out with friends all the time.
>>
>>85253465
>Wonder Woman was great
lol
>>
>>85252917
Did you see how much it already made in Korea?
It'll be huge in Japan, where they love Spider-Man.
China is a bit more doubtful, but it'll do ok there too.
What happened in those places is that they don't care about diversity, as in it doesn't work as a marketing gimmick but if the movie is appealing enough they're gonna watch it anyway, whether there's a black guy or not. TFA made shitloads of money in China and Japan with a woman and a black guy as main characters.
>>
>>85253518
You do realize this is Sony were talking about right?
>>
>>85253579
Moana was still a success considering zero star power outside of The Rock and completely non-white
>>
>>85253639
TFA made $124,159,138 millions in China, not a shitload. An average capeflick gets around 100 millions there.
Also, 25% revenue. That means the studio got back roughly 31 millions from the chinks.
>>
>>85253520
That movie was good you faggot, what do you think was wrong with it
>>
>>85250811
>released right after Wonder Woman which was a huge success so everyone went to see it
>normies don't want to go see another capeshit about a character they've seen on the big screen 6(?) times already only 1 month after their last capeshit viewing
>no China release
>muh forced diversity
>even though the Vulture is great in the film and up there with Raimi's Gobby and Doc Oc, people are probably turned off when they hear he's the villain
>big competition with Apes and Dunkirk out now

It'll probably hit 600m after China, but it won't even reach the shitty TASM movies box office, which is pretty sad since it's actually the only good Spider-Man since 2.
>>
>>85253655

Yeah, but it didn't meet expectations. Moana is easily the weakest of the past few Pixar films, not because the cast is non-white, because the songs sucked.
>>
File: 2.jpg (53KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
53KB, 500x465px
>>85253698
>millions

You realize the term is "million" right? Are you a non english speaker or just retarded?
>>
>>85253568
Much of BvS foreign box office was from Europe, probably favorable royalty for the studio, what is wrong with including the home video sales? The Deadline profit number includes home video sales, just looks at the chart posted in http://deadline.com/2017/04/most-profitable-movies-2016-secret-life-of-pets-deadpool-disney-1202060846/
>>
File: 1499989818287.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499989818287.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>
How much damage will Dunkirk, Valerian, and Apes do to Homecoming?
>>
>>85253596
It was great especially in the final battle when the wonderwoman guitar riff kicks in was bad ass
>>
It's definitely going to do more in foreign countries than in the US, but not as much as fanboys think.
Domestically, for now, it's on a 270M-290M trajectory, based on the steep drops.
>>
>>85253733
>But it didn't meet expectations
Source?
>Pixar movie
It's not a pixar movie, and is the best thing that nu-Disney has put out in a while
>>
>>85253520
Tumblr loves Spider-Man Homecoming. If "xe" was Tumblr "xe'd" love both of these shitty flicks.
>>
>>85253786
You ever see that porno where the chicks getting fisted in a gang bang and she's she's screaming for them to stop it'll probably be like that
>>
>>85253758
That doesn't seem fair considering some movies on that list were still making money in theaters when that article was made
>>
File: k.jpg (108KB, 1300x1113px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
108KB, 1300x1113px
>>85253538
you should aim higher
>>
>>85253851
tumblr thinks Peter is a transboy because of the Penis Parker joke. Someone posted screencaps.
>>
>>85253786
Dunkirk and Apes will do some damage, but Valerian is predicted to be one of the biggest bombs in history
>>
>>85253892
I cant believe they said penis in a kids movie fucking degenerates
>>
>>85251311
>Actually, Sony got paid upfront for the licensing of the characters they own. Homecoming is exclusively a MCU/Disney/Marvel Studios film. Amy Pascal being listed as "executive producer" is nothing more than a formality, and Sony had absolutely no involvement in the actual production of the film, or any say in its profits.

What compelled you to sit at your computer and make all that up?
>>
>>85253948
> Penis Parker
> Multiple shits, damns, and hells
> Movie ends with "what the fuc.."
I was surprised
>>
>>85253733
You'd have to see the movie to know the songs though.
It had the Rock to reel in people, but the mass didn't want to see brown islanders.
>>
File: 12112292811.jpg (340KB, 1276x1238px) Image search: [Google]
12112292811.jpg
340KB, 1276x1238px
>>85251311
>Actually, Sony got paid upfront for the licensing of the characters they own. Homecoming is exclusively a MCU/Disney/Marvel Studios film. Amy Pascal being listed as "executive producer" is nothing more than a formality, and Sony had absolutely no involvement in the actual production of the film, or any say in its profits.
Marvel made the movie for Sony. However, Sony got final creative decision making and all box office profits. Meanwhile, Marvel gets the money from the merchandise.
>>
>>85254010
If you ask me thats not cool at all they know for a fact little kids are gonna watch it yet for some reason out of all the marvel movies this one was the most obscene
>>
>>85251587

The reason people say to double a films budget to get the amount it needs to break even is to account for marketing costs because they are never mentioned but are assumed to be roughly the same. So that 140 million you mention is part of the 175 million you first added on.
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (547KB, 502x1209px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
547KB, 502x1209px
The movie is underperforming because it's not good enough. It's as simple as that, never mind the forced diversity.
>>
>>85250811
OH MYY GOOD MOVIE ONLY MAKE 500 MILLION ONLY THAT MANY MILLIONS GIVE ME 1 MILLION PLZZZ YOU HAVE SO MUCH MONEY SINCE 500 MILLION IS NOTHING TO YOU. YOU CAN GIVE OUT MILLIONS LIKE CHOCOLATE COOKIES SO PLZZ
>>
>>85254182
>B-BUT MUH PAID REVIEWS!!!
>>
>>85251031

This. The movie fucking sucked. No one wants to watch a child version of spider-man. I would have watched another Andrew Garfield spider-man over this shit
>>
>>85252042
I think with the DCEU it's more dire as until Wonder Woman they hadn't had a movie with good critical reception. Instead of going back to the drawing board, the studio can be like "fuck you all, normal people like it and we're making money" like with the Transformers franchise instead of listening to people.

People revel in the DCEU not hitting its financial goals because they want hack snyder to get the boot and actually have some good DC movies, even if you hate what they're doing with Spider-Man or want Disney to fail really what will this even do? You think Sony is in a position to scrap it's relationship with Marvel and reboot again or do Spider-Man 4? Never gonna happen. The MCU is mostly a proven formula at this point, look at how craptastic Iron Man 2 and the first Captain America was then later Avengers, Winter Soldier and Civil War came out and RDJ is one of the biggest attractions of any actor, people actually give a shit about Captain America somehow.

Point is this isn't good but it's not franchise destroying, even if they dont hit their financial goals Sony would be absolutely retarded not to persevere and keep Spider-Man in the MCU. Most people are telling them they went in a good direction and they were surprised, now they just need to find a way to "excite" the general public about the next one and go from there. Kind of like how barely anyone saw Batman Begins because of Batman & Robin but the people who did loved it, then The Dark Knight was a worldwide sensation because of the Joker. They will find something to get peoples asses in there for the sequel and it wont be going back to the drawing board.
>>
File: tv prophets.jpg (298KB, 837x732px) Image search: [Google]
tv prophets.jpg
298KB, 837x732px
>Homocum's 3rd weekend: ~$22M
>GOTG2's 3rd weekend: $34,653,754
>WW's 3rd weekend: $41,268,850
>>
>>85254807
If you're going to invent third weekend numbers then at least wait until the movie has actually had a third weekend.
>>
>>85253540
Oh, that's right, I forgot, only comic book movies that are sequel and Happy Meal ready are cinematic universes. Dumb faggot. Titanic had an excellent sense of time, place, and history. Maybe that's not a cinematic "universe" in the marvelcuck sense of the word, but the movie transported you there better than any Avenger-related abortion.
>>
>>85255016
~22M means around 22M, I didn't post actuals. Today it dropped 50% from last week, so slightly above 20M is generous.
>>
>>85255118
You misunderstood and misused the term. Accept it and move on.
>>
>>85255192
ah, you're right. Whatever. They were original films is what I was getting at, not riding off some prior work's success.
>>
>>85251638
>people on 4chan honestly think this movie is badly received because of diversity not because of bad directing
What planet are some of these people on?
>>
>>85255394
What's bad about the directing? Have you seen the movie?
>>
File: Spiderman.gif (215KB, 179x137px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman.gif
215KB, 179x137px
Ayyy
>>
>>85253989
He's a sony shill. They're paid to do that
>>
>>85254088
So that mean Marvel will get the money from the PS4 videogame?
>>
>>85255840
> In 2014, Marvel Games approached Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) wanting them to publish a Marvel game and to treat the game like a first party SIE title.
>>
>>85253698
>An average capeflick gets around 100 millions there.
It made more than any DC film and most Marvel films over there, despite having a black and a female lead. It shows you that people will go anyway if the movie seems appealing to them.
And I don't care about how much the studio makes, I'm saying it made a lot of money because a lot of people went to see it. And a lot of people will go see Spider-Man. If it makes around 100 there and around 100 in Japan, then it'll pass 700 for sure. That's all.
>>
>>85255118
Under that concept, every movie is a cinematic universe, therefore the term is pointless. You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>85252056
Bring back Raimi and Tobey pls.
>>
File: bvs vs iron spider.jpg (89KB, 768x390px) Image search: [Google]
bvs vs iron spider.jpg
89KB, 768x390px
>RDJ "guaranteed 1 billion" and "most famous superhero" Spider-man
>glowing reviews, insane word of mouth
>dropping worse than BvS which was shit
>>
>>85250811
saw people on instagram saying the reason planet of the apes beat spiderman is because people don't "get" marvel movies
>>
>>85254726
>I think with the DCEU it's more dire
Stopped reading. As of now, the DCEU is one clean billion ahead the MCU by the third movie. Only one movie has made more than $800M without RDJ in the MCU, Guardians 2 this year. Had Suicide Squad been released in China, ALL DCEU movies except MoS would have made over $800M. Those movies are allegedly as "hated" as Batman&Robin but every movie is more succesful than the last, so it's probably more an MCU shill fostered internet echo chamber thing than a real hatred. I mean, last Halloween was basically a nation wide DC cosplay convention
>b-but muh RT score muh BILLION movie
Literally nothing. When Wonder Woman is over DC's average per movie is going to be higher than Marvel's. Especially domestic but worldwide too. DCEU is literally more succesful than MCU at this point.
>>
>>85250811
>doing worse than the movie that forced them to reboot a second time in less than 5 years
Marveldrones will still try to spin this as not flopping at all
>>
>>85256547
Whats there to get? Marvel movies lack any sustenance i even heard someone praise home coming for having very low stakes can you believe that they thought it was good because the stakes were so low!
>>
It's a bad movie with alleged "amazing word of mouth", which it clearly doesn't have since it's been dropping more than 50% week to week.

It'll struggle to reach $300M in the US simply because of this irrefutable fact.
>>
>>85250811
That's what happens when you keep rebooting shit every 6 months.
>>
>>85256753
It deserves to fail the people at marvel are a bunch of hacks they always pander to people who dont even read their comics and don't watch their movies what did they think oh lets throw all these colored kids in this movie im sure that'll get every nigger in america to go watch it wrong wrong wrong wrong!
>>
>>85256589
DCEU should do better than marvel, capeshit was already established and they've come out from the start with their most well known heroes in superman, batman and wonder woman.

marvel have had to build up with b and c list heroes since they didn't have the rights to their best known. I'm actually surprised how well they've done overall with guys like ant-man and strange.
>>
>>85256642
It hasn't even been out that long yet. It will guarantee at least 700m like the rest of the movies in the MCU.
>>
>>85256841
>marvel have had to build up with b and c list heroes since they didn't have the rights to their best known
This shit argument, that disregards the fact of Avatar being the highest grossing movie ever with characters made up for the movie, can't be really used now right? Spider-Man and Iron Man are bigger than jesus and their movie together is doing really bad
>>
>>85257152
>comparing DCEU and MCU's relative success as capeshit
>BUT AVATAR

go home james, you have sequels to finish
>>
>>85256897

>It hasn't even been out that long yet. It will guarantee at least 700m like the rest of the movies in the MCU.

The problem is the not so great domestic gross, the studio gets the best percentage off domestic (~60%), and much less (~25-30%) off the total foreign gross.

So while $700 million (if it even reaches that) may sound great, it's not money the studio actually get.
>>
>>85256398
It isn't dropping worse than BvS. BvS opened to 50 million more and is now at 45 million more. It's actually dropping less.
BvS pulled 2.8 million on its 13th day, and Spider-Man 4.9. BvS drops are gonna be hard to match, let's see if Snyder outdoes himself with JL.
>>
>>85257477
>$700 million (if it even reaches that)
700 is a sure thing, since it'll pull off at least 200 from Japan and China. It'll be around 800.
>>
>>85257883

It opens late in both those markets (not even certain it will open in China), which means buzz will have faded and rips will have been watched
>>
Why do you guys hate marvel movies so much?
>>
>>85257816
You're comparing summer weekdays with school weekdays though
>>
File: 1462951142036.jpg (70KB, 777x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462951142036.jpg
70KB, 777x640px
>>85250811
>Homecoming beat Wonder Woman's opening weekend
>DCucks trying to say it's a flop
>>
>>85250811
It's literally the second reboot to a movie people have already seen before...twice.

Why did anyone expect this to do well?

It's like if someone remade LOTR, twice. Would you expect the 2nd reboot to do as well as the original?
>>
>>85257999
Well, if you compare percentages, it's still better than BvS. Spider-Man dropped 62 percent in the second weekend, while BvS dropped 69.
>>
>>85258002
>>Homecoming beat Wonder Woman's opening weekend
>It's already behind before the third weekend
WONDERED
O
N
D
E
R
E
D
>>
>>85253085
I don't care if you blanda the movie up, but Mary Jane should be a hot white girl. If there's no Mary Jane then there should be 1 hot white girl that wants to bang spiderfag
>>
>>85256092
Holy shit Sony has been cucked hard here
>>
File: 007.png (944KB, 725x1937px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
944KB, 725x1937px
>>85258002
Pajeet, I...
>>
>>85252342
Poor little white guy
>>
>>85250811
>Extremely Americanocentric teen movie centred on American culture
>Doesn't make as much overseas
Who would have thought
>>
>>85258002
Homecoming isn't quite a Batman v Superman level fuck up but it's underperforming. A month ago EVERYONE thought it was guaranteed Homecoming would make over a billion and now it's looking like it'll make around 800 million. It'll probably make more than Spider-Man 2, The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 but less than Spider-Man and Spider-Man 3. This isn't good and you know it.
>>
>>85256301
Bringing back Tobey would be nice but what really matters is Raimi. Raimi could make another great film with or without Tobey.
>>
>>85258231
That quote implies Marvel are the cucks.
>>
>>85259961
can the raimi meme plz stop.

spider-man was alright
spider-man 2 was really good
spider-man 3 was shit

he did not make the CAPEKINO trilogy
>>
>>85260048
Spider-Man is the best capeshit origin movie
Spider-Man 2 is the best capeshit movie
Spider-Man 3 is a deeply flawed movie but it has moments of greatness
>>
>>85258002
Wonder Woman is a mediocre, over-hyped flick but there's no denying it has been a hit with audiences and has had a surprisingly high amount of staying power. Spider-Man: Homecoming had a great opening but has been sinking like a rock ever since the second week and now that it has serious competition at the box office it'll sink even faster. China and Japan are the only countries that can save it.
>>
File: classic.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>85260153
>Spider-Man is the best capeshit origin movie
are we really just gonna ignore pic related?
>>
>>85260153
imo Iron Man is the best origin movie but that's a matter of personal preference, I do like spider-man.

you lost me at spider-man 3 having moments of greatness though, you'll have to elaborate there.
>>
>>85250811
No,no, Sir. Spidermen Home is great movie. Watch with family, sir. Will have good time seeing movie many times, sir.
>>
>>85260770
Ill go the extra mile and say SM3 is a great movie with just a few low moments.

Most of your complains are "Not muh X" and since we are on /tv/ and not on /co/, Im afraid that complain here is worth shit.

SM2 > SM1 >>>>SM3>(here they go from movies to flicks) ASM1>HC>>>>TASM2
>>
>>85259791
>but it's underperforming
Yeah, I was pretty sure it was gonna be head to head with JL but it looks like the competition will be WW. I would've never expected this from a Disney Spider-Man movie, featuring RDJ.
>>
>>85260943
>Most of your complains are "Not muh X" and since we are on /tv/ and not on /co/, Im afraid that complain here is worth shit.

I literally don't know what complaints you mean by "not muh x", I've never read a comic in my life.

I saw spider-man 3 in the cinema and walked out thinking "man, that was a bit shit"

that is how I formed my opinion of spider-man 3.
>>
File: WONDERED.jpg (186KB, 737x597px) Image search: [Google]
WONDERED.jpg
186KB, 737x597px
>>85258002
Just give it up marlelcuck
>>
>>85261650

Thanks for the fap material
>>
>already 485 million
>won't make 600 million

but that's retarded
>>
Can't wait for the capeshit bubble to pop.

I wonder what will take it's place.
>>
>>85261381

Everyone's fucking tired of rdj. Also tom holland can't fucking carry a movie and wasn't interesting enough. He was basically miles morales in white face.
>>
>>85260770
>you lost me at spider-man 3 having moments of greatness though
Sandman's birth
Spider-Man's final fight with Harry
Peter acting like a total dweeb. Those scenes are INTENTIONAL cringe comedy
>>
are they still making a separate animated spiderman movie
>>
>>85254807
>>85255016
>>85255184
>Sony’s third weekend of “Spider-Man: Homecoming” is heading for the $18 million to $20 million range.
http://variety.com/2017/film/box-office/box-office-dunkirk-girls-trip-valerian-opening-weekend-1202502419/
>>
>>85263433
Jesus... That would be awful. WW made 41 mil on her 3rd weekend.
>>
>>85250851
Gaining even a 100 million isn't bad
>>
Sad, Holland and Keaton were good casting. But man, that movie was underwhelming as hell. It wasnt the worst thing ever but it was nowhere near as good as the first 2 raimi movies.

It really was Disney's Spider-Man, its like Marvel and Sony didnt have a say at all in the movie.
>>
>>85259576
But the place where it's underperforming is actually America. It's doing pretty well overseas.
>>
>>85263433
JUST
>>
File: asm13-spiderman-ironman-fight.jpg (111KB, 640x398px) Image search: [Google]
asm13-spiderman-ironman-fight.jpg
111KB, 640x398px
>GOTG2 3rd weekend: $34,653,754
>WW 3rd weekend: $41,268,850
>Homecoming 3rd weekend: $18-20M

Why didn't Tony save him?
>>
>>85253260
Umm... No sweetie, ghost busters didn't flop. Saying it flopped would imply it was bad but ghostbusters was an amazing diverse film. Anything with diversity is good. The humor of McCarthy and Leslie just make it even that much better. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time when I watched it in the cinema. Truly one of the greatest films of the decade.
>>
>Everybody loves the new progressive spiderman

>Everybody threw a shit fit over Iron Fist because he wasn't asian
>>
>>85250811
Is the movie bubble finally bursting?

>Wonder woman won't reach a billion
>spider man won't reach a billion
>no movie in this summer will reach a billion
>>
File: 67b.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
Why the fuck do you care about the sucess or failure of a product? Why do you sit here getting in meme "arguments" where one person posts one meme and you respond with another, with the purpose of defending or attacking a fucking corporation?
>>
>>85264199
>Wonder woman won't reach a billion
It was never expected to.
Beauty and the Beast and Fast & Furious already broke a billion this year, and Star Wars will likely do it as well.

Also, from the movies that reached a billion in 2016, only 1 was a summer movie (Finding Dory), and the same happened in 2015 (Minions).
>>
>>85264199
People were expecting Wonder Woman to bomb, not reach a billion.
Homecoming, on the other hand, was supposed to be a guaranteed billion.
>>
>>85250811
It's still a good movie.
>>
>>85265009
no one cares about that here
>>
>>85264199
No, but I do think we're reaching a settling point of comic book movies. Nothing has reached the money of Avengers 1 and I doubt even Infiniti Wars reaches it at this point.
>>
>>85265009
Debatable. I'd give it a 6/10.
>>
>>85265028
Honestly we should. Whether a movie is good or not doesn't depend on the money earned. Moonlight is an excellent example. It made about 55 million with domestic and international sales combined yet it is unquestionably the best film of the year. Capeshit has a fan base already who are willing to watch the movie even if it's terrible so those kinds of movies get inflated numbers.
>>
>>85254807
You do realize today is friday of the 3rd weekend and it isn't even night time yet on the east coast.
>>
>>85265285
What are forecasts?
>Sony’s third weekend of “Spider-Man: Homecoming” is heading for the $18 million to $20 million range.
http://variety.com/2017/film/box-office/box-office-dunkirk-girls-trip-valerian-opening-weekend-1202502419/
>>
>>85250974

doesn't matter, they trick them with misleading trailers all the time
>>
>>85265261
This isn't a place for film discussion.
>>
>>85265332
>he takes the time obsessing over box office forecasts for a movie that's been out for 2 weeks
>>
>>85265332
forgot the pic
>>
>>85265454
Your little high school Disney sitcom is a flop. Just accept it bud
>>
>>85251475
nobody ever EVER brings that up except the /pol/cucks on this board who got lost on their way to their containment board. nobody cares, it's a non-issue
>>
It's been out for 2 weekends going into it's 3rd.

It's doing about the same as Wonder Woman which made about 440mil in it's first 2 weeks.
>>
>>85254726
critical reception isn't nearly as important as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>85265639
>It's doing about the same as Wonder Woman
Why do you lie, anon? It started with 15 million more, now it's 4 million behind.
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htm
>>
File: Stacker_Pentecost-20.jpg (581KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stacker_Pentecost-20.jpg
581KB, 1920x1080px
>>85250974
Yeah I'm sure they do.

This is getting a sequel thanks to China, and it had a black main character with an adopted Asian daughter.
>>
>>85265706
yeah 4 million behind is ABOUT the same dumbass
>>
>>85263433
>>85263826
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>85252342

It's not surprising. The Amazing Spiderman movies just fucking came out and bombed. Spiderman has nearly been ruined by Sony over the years. The only reason they did this is so Spiderman can appear in Avenger's movies and other cinematic universe shit. This will the one and only standalone Spiderman film. Now he'll just show up in other movies.
>>
>>85259961
>Sam Raimi presents Spider-Man: Maximum Cloneage, starring Tom Holland and Tobey Maguire
>>
>>85265785
Yeah, but it had a 15 million headstart.
>>
>>85250941
That's not a half bad idea. Just make capeshit gen and keep it contained.
>>
>>85265819
spider-man fatigue is real, but DC fans are acting like Homecoming is a huge disaster.

it'll get to 800 mil easy.
>>
File: please peg me mistress gadot.jpg (96KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
please peg me mistress gadot.jpg
96KB, 1024x819px
>>85265875
>it'll get to 800 mil easy.
Screencapping this.
>>
>>85255394
>>85255514

The ONLY negative things I've heard from this movie are from delusional /pol/ posters who have a fucking heart attack every time a minority dares to act in a film.
>>
>>85266003
That's not true and you know it. Pro-tip: MJ being a frumpy hipster would be shitty even if she was white
>>
>>85265875
Let them have something to cling onto.
>>
File: ffcwzwj8lv4z.jpg (377KB, 1268x1823px) Image search: [Google]
ffcwzwj8lv4z.jpg
377KB, 1268x1823px
Even if this is the first Marvel Studios film to under perform, I think the blame is entirely on Sony.

They fucked up the last few movies so bad that they ran the franchise into the ground and needed Marvel to pick up to pieces, clearly general audiences are still unsure about Spidey after his last few films.

Also Sony's marketing has been fairly poor which probably didn't help.

At the end of the day, whether or /tv/ likes this one, it's been received very by critics and seem to be as good as the rest of Marvel movies (i.e fun but never pure kino).
>>
>>85250811
What do you expect when it has this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2qLR6ESpwY
>>
File: marvel always wins.png (585KB, 891x980px) Image search: [Google]
marvel always wins.png
585KB, 891x980px
>>85265875
DCucks literally have nothing to brag about, so they grasp at pushing the narrative that spiderman is somehow flopping.
>>
>>85266246
Company wars retards will be retards.
Wonder Woman was a decent superhero movie and it was a huge hit.
Spider-Man seems to be a decent superhero film as well, and while it might be underperforming due to the expectations for it, it's hardly "flopping".
>>
File: 1081.gif (716KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
1081.gif
716KB, 245x187px
>>85252342

>dat pic
>Sony needed (NEEDED) this to be a hit
>and they did THAT

Guess they thought the Downey effect was unlimited.
>>
>>85266246
cringe
>>
File: 1500660495735.png (255KB, 770x711px) Image search: [Google]
1500660495735.png
255KB, 770x711px
>>85267669
SEETHING
>>
>>85267697
worked
>>
File: SLAY.jpg (66KB, 640x333px) Image search: [Google]
SLAY.jpg
66KB, 640x333px
>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy /b/ Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male
>Aunt May’s “Gay is OK!” speech

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.
>>
>>85250811
more like 850 to 900 million
>>
>>85250974
Chinese love Marvel
>>
>>85253290
>not as good as Wonder Woman
>not that bad
If it's not as good as a mediocre movie, then it is bad
>>
>>85253170
>titanic
>cinematic universe
wouldn't that just be the regular universe?
>>
File: 1500667845683.jpg (116KB, 732x920px) Image search: [Google]
1500667845683.jpg
116KB, 732x920px
>>85267765
>trying this hard to make it seem like a movie taking place in queens has forced diversity
>yfw the MCU has had 16 consecutive white male protags
>yfw the last DC movie had female only screenings at several locations across the US
>yfw the DCuck execs made Batman and Superman sidekicks in their own movie to wonder womyn
>>
>>85267843
meant >>85268141 for you
>>
>>85264482
>Beauty and the Beast already broke a billion this year
jesus christ. somebody convince the normies to stop funding this bullshit
>>
>>85268141
>Sperging out about one word
Capeshit lovers everyone
>>
>>85268329
>normies
Reminder that redditors use this word instead of normalfag as to not trigger actual faggots
>>
>>85268398
normies rolls off the tongue better. sorry if i offended you faggot
>>
>>85268598
And the Redditnigger still uses that word
>>
>>85268398
>>85268598
>>85269015
You're both normies. You're both faggots. You're both redditors. You should both kys. Should should both make like a tree and frig off
>>
>>85250910
China's hollywood quota for the summer has been reached. Maybe you should read the news every now and then instead of assuming shit like a retard
>>
>>85251307
wtf why do people act like Japan is a huge market, its nothing compared to the US and China
>>
>>85267843
You didn't watch the movie. Aunt May says literally nothing about being gay or even implying that anyone is gay. She sure as fuck didn't give a speech.
>>
>>85270666
It is for Spider-Man. And movies like Pirates of the Caribbean made a shitload of money over there too.
>>
>>85267843
You're fucking sad man.
>>
>>85267843
Then watch them, why do you watch things knowing you will hate them, then come here to tell everyone how much you hated them? OR could it possibly be that you're just pretending more than you are feeling because you know of the overwhelming positive reception and guaranteed replies? Just stop already.
>>
>>85270802
Pirates made 33 million. Not exactly a shit load
>>
Boxmojo was a mistake. Getting sick at all trhese fucking autist spamming box-office numbers for or against the shit they like as if their goddamn lifeblood is tied up in it.
>>
BRING BACK RAIMI
>>
>>85267843
I knew this was going to be one of these movies.
>>
File: notmymj.png (87KB, 720x776px) Image search: [Google]
notmymj.png
87KB, 720x776px
>>85271479
>>
>>85258234
Wetback, I.....
>>
>>85250811

>a Wonder Woman movie will make more domestic profit than 2 Marvel movies within the same year (3 if Ragnarok doesn't turn out to be Star Wars+Lord of the Rings)

Saged, reported, called the cops, burned my computer, committed suicide, became a zombie, got killed again by Milla Jojovich's heroine replacement in the Resident Evil film reboot.
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.