[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was the point of this scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: tFeX5TY.jpg (27KB, 430x346px) Image search: [Google]
tFeX5TY.jpg
27KB, 430x346px
So what was the point of this scene?
>>
>>85250624
Showing the world just how insecure white millennial """men""" really are.
>>
>>85250624

>how to shitpost in real life
>>
To show that Warren isn't a good guy even if he is targeted by racism. He is one of the eight hateful characters in the movie. It is funny how he gets his dick blown off not long after this.
>>
>>85250624
worst qt movie by ten miles
>>
>>85250789
Death Proof.
Disclaimer: I have not seen Death Proof.
>>
>>85250624
>the state of white men in current year
>>
QT either shows or references interracial male on male rape in every single movie he's ever done. it's his signature
>>
>>85250624
He was lying
>>
>>85250789
Hey plebian
>>
File: theory.jpg (125KB, 918x410px) Image search: [Google]
theory.jpg
125KB, 918x410px
>>85250882
>this guy who is oddly fixated on his Usual Suspects blowjob theory
>>
>>85250808

I've seen it

It was bad, made Planet Terror look good by comparison.

Admittedly the movie (Grindhouse) was advertised as some action packed thrill ride. And you get to Death Proof and it has like an hour and a half of women talking in a bar. The car chase is cool, but not worth sitting through some roasties talk about music and boys most of the movie.
>>
>>85250975
>but not worth sitting through some roasties talk about music and boys most of the movie.
As opposed to an hour and a half of men talking about...?
>>
>>85251001
THE ROYALE WITH CHEESE
>>
File: 1241351361236.png (580KB, 1272x662px) Image search: [Google]
1241351361236.png
580KB, 1272x662px
>>85251046
>>
quentin self inserting as the white guy
>>
>>85251001

I said I got a gist of the movie from tv ads which proclaimed Grindhouse to be this crazy actiony old school pulp movie(s)(Which Planet Terror was). So when I get the least action of any qt movie, it kinda sucked. It could of been men, still would of been boring.
>>
>>85251200
so you saying you wanted more man on man rape plus a gimp?
>>
>>85250624
From reading the leaked script, I felt like this really happened. I honestly have no idea, Quentin kinda lost me here.
>>
>>85251200
But then you're a fool for not taking the film on its own merits instead of what advertisers wanted you to think of it. It's a talkie with action sprinkled between. I'll certainly give you this: the film's got almost zero fucking substance as a talkie. Easily QT's worst film. All style, and a weak style to boot.
>>
BIG
>>
>>85251241

No, but actual well written and tense scenes like the bar scene from Bastards or the mexican stand off from Reservoir Dogs would be nice.
>>
>>85250729
Everyone forgets that these people are The Hateful Eight. They're all Bastards. Marquis may have been good kinda, but raping a guy then killing him was evil. He gets emasculated though, so karma.
>>
he just told this made up story to make the old man angry enough so he goes after his gun.
>>
It's like Tarantula decided he wanted to parody his own autistic style by doubling the autism
>>
>>85251648
Is autistic anything but a buzzword at this poitn?
>>
>>85252143
No, it's still a mental disorder
>>
>>85251340
BLACK
>>
>>85252469
REDDITORS
>>
Uh...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.