[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man Homecoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Saw this move yesterday and I have to say, it was great.

>Genuinely funny in a light, unforced way. Just smart, witty writing instead of "well, it's a superhero movie, better fill out the quip quota!".
>Interesting villain with good motivations. No revenge / world destruction bullshit.
>Smaller scale story which actually kept you more interested because you didn't know what is going to happen. If a movie is headed towards a huge battle at the end you just kind of know what is next because it's just going through the beats.
>Suit is taken away from Peter and he has to learn to find a superhero in himself. I love stuff like that. I loved the ending of Guardians of the Galaxy for the same reason, when they defeated the villain with the power of FRIENDSHIP.

Do people hate this movie because it's not a safe space where no black people exist? LMAOing at butthurt stormfags.
>>
First of all, it's been out for two weeks and /tv/ moved on to Apes and Dunkirk.

Second of all, I hated it because it's uninspired trash with awful cgi and a slew of miscast characters in more ways than just race. Nothing about it was unpredictable. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>85246264
This movie is garbage and you're retarded for liking it. Please get better taste.
>>
>>85246264
Capeshit is still capeshit
News at 11
>>
>>85246352
>muh BvS is a masterpiece
>>
>>85246264
>you didn't know what is going to happen
if you are iq79 nigger
>>
SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop
>>
File: notmyspiderman.png (120KB, 720x776px) Image search: [Google]
notmyspiderman.png
120KB, 720x776px
>>85246264
>2017
>liking MCU quipshit
>>
Cant wait to see it looks like a solid marvel movie and who doesnt like Spiderman.
>>
>>85246766
>>85246823
learn how to sage, redditors
>>
>>85246264
While I hate the forced diversity bullshit with flash being some pajeet. I do like how Flash isnt a violent bully and you can kind of feel that he secretly wants to be friends with parker.

Also I got to see the dark tower trailer for the first time and while I still feel like honor-killing Stephen king for betraying the decades I put into following his books, I think Idris Elba has a cool voice and baboon that he is, there is no other black guy I would rather see as a Roland than him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.