[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackfish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: blackfish.jpg (41KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
blackfish.jpg
41KB, 259x383px
Has anyone seen this? What did you think of it?
>>
Free Willy
>>
It raises some pretty good arguments about why SeaWorld's treatment of whales is unethical and dangerous.
>>
>>85245965
#Blackfishlivesmatter
>>
I haven't seen it, I heard it was largely bullshit.
Most outrage documentaries are biased as fuck, and are intended to manipulate, just like the news.
>>
>>85246133
This. It's complete horseshit

Glad I got to see Shamu before they changed it
>>
>>85246133
>>85246159
I get where you guys are coming from, and I've done my reading on all the "debunking" of the documentary. But what exactly about it was bullshit? Everything was pretty factual, besides the obvious opinion that they shouldn't be in captivity which is hard to argue with.
>>
>>85246159
>DUDE HUGE MIGRATORY ANIMALS LOVE LIVING IN TANKS LMAO

Even if all the stuff about the attacks and mistreated animals are bullshit, there's no way they are living happy lives.
>>
>>85247160
Exactly, these guys are just spouting "bullshit!" and its completely baseless.
There is nothing in the movie about them being mistreated or abuse, the trainers genuinely loved the animals. And the attacks aren't bullshit, they're well documented and very real.

It doesn't take a marine biologist to know that capturing a baby Orca stripping it away from its mother and the ocean and transporting it into an tank to do tricks for food isn't natural or healthy.
>>
>>85247302
Exactly, everyone who got attacked had it coming to them. It's no secret these animals behave the way they do. Why is this even remotely shocking to anyone? Humans can't even rid ourselves of base animal behaviors, so what right do we have to expect more self control from a lesser intelligence? Besides, the stupid tricks these poor animals were forced to perform, really don't compare to the things these whales teach themselves in the wild.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.