[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Walking Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CcshK9cWEAAK7e-.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CcshK9cWEAAK7e-.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
Why do they continue to make terrible decisions? The comics are amazing, especially compared to the padding consistently added to the show, they have perfectly well written source material, but Scott Gilmore continues to add his own "creative touch"
>>
>The Walking Dead

Nigga you still watch that? TOP KEK
>>
Scott Gimple** they should of kept Frank Durabount
>>
>>85241875
Yeah because I was waiting for it to get even remotely as good as the far superior comics, considering Negan's arc is one of the best
>>
Last episode I watched was the one where Eugene beta orbits Negans wives. Give me a rundown on the rest of the season.
>>
>>85241911
>was waiting for it to get even remotely good

Season 1 and 2 and then stop if you want something sort of resembling the comics
>>
>>85241859
>The comics are amazing
>Hug and cry and shit

ok
>>
>>85241859
>The comics are amazing

Ha
>>
Only season i liked was one...
>>
>>85242012
>>85242048
>>85241859

>dat drop in art quality around issue 6

seriously, what the FUCK happened? It looked so good at first
>>
>>85242068
How long did you let season 2 fool you? I thought S2 E1 was amazing and then the rest of S2 just wore me down. I love enlightening people on how horrible this show is and watching their faces change as they try to defend it and realize the truth
>>
>>85242193
I knew it was going to be shit when they decided to stay on the farm for mote than one episode
>>
>>85242069
artist took too long to draw the issues

I respect the current guy far more. Although it's not as detailed as before, his style is consistent and the characters emotions are drawn approppriately expressive, and he knows when to make pages that require to be flashy and when to dial it down in order to work faster
>>
>>85242231
I though the farm was fine. it was slow, sure, but Shane made it worth it. Him dying was the end of the show, which is funny because apparently he should have died way earlier
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.