[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cilian.png (537KB, 927x492px) Image search: [Google]
cilian.png
537KB, 927x492px
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
He gave up a promising career to start a family.
>>
>stand on a beach with 400,000 men waiting to die
>escape through miracle intervention
>get on a boat
>"LOL WE'RE BRINGING U BACK LOL"
>>
>>85238707
>What the FUCK was his problem?
why are you a lazy memespouting, clown?
>>
>kills a kid
>well he has ptsd so it's ok

The fuck?
>>
>>85239067
war is hell
>>
he's just a typical numale that wants to run away from the muslim, I mean nazi hordes, instead of fight like the rest of us
>>
>>85239122
I bet if it was the son that died old man woulda flipped his shit and drove the boat directly into a torpedo.
>>
>>85238707
He knew that the Germans were vicious beasts who want nothing more than to consume the flesh of white men in the hopes it would cure their genetic impotence.
>>
File: opening.png (509KB, 1034x573px)
opening.png
509KB, 1034x573px
>>85239210
Wait, George wasn't Rylance's younger son? KEK. I felt more emotionally conflicted than I needed to LMAO
>>
>>85238793
This

The dude already is seeing war and the last thing he wanted was more war.
>>
>>85238793
>>85239693
wow, Dunkirk fans are so smart!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.