[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite episode of The X-Files?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1470532595709.webm (876KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470532595709.webm
876KB, 640x480px
What's your favorite episode of The X-Files?
>>
>>85234938
the one where she has a near death experience or something and then proceeds to slut out, fuck that one dude and then get a tattoo

slay girl
>>
File: Wevdr14.png (746KB, 887x592px) Image search: [Google]
Wevdr14.png
746KB, 887x592px
>>85234938
Dwayne Barry
>>
the forest episode where they get chased by red eyed invisible 400 year old things

scared the fucking shit out of me when i was a kid
>>
The baby inside the guy crawling around at a circus or some shit freaked me when I was younger.
>>
>>85235029
>scully singing joy to the world

bretty good ep

gotta go with humbug myself
>>
>>85234938
Field Trip. the one with the mushroom spores and hallucinations while underground and being digested by a fungus. scared me as a while ago desu
>>
>>85234938
The second episode with the guy that could contort himself to get anywhere was pretty awesome.

Also the one with Luc Wilson where they told the story from two different POVs.
>>
Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man
>>
>>85236547
GOAT Episode
>>
The kill switch and any other Computer science related episodes
>>
>>85234967
they didn't have sex.
>>
All of them
>>
The one where he finds Bigfoot in Flint County.
>>
>>85236417
i liked this ep too.
>>
The one about all the bugs and the qt lab girl who keeps shunning Mulder. They put an overlay at some point in the episode of a bug crawling across the screen, just to fuck with people like my grandmother who just wanted to watch fun 90s TV with her grandson during dinner.

It came back around and fucked with me while I was rewatching on my phone this year.
>>
>>85239200
Sounds like "war of the coprophages",which is a great ep.

>while I was rewatching on my phone this year.
Why would you do this?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.