[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to Yuri?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2802.png (276KB, 313x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2802.png
276KB, 313x454px
What the fuck happened to Yuri?
>>
he died as he lived
>>
>>85232815
Died from blood loss
>>
>>85232865

No he didn't, he saw some Jew ghosts starring at him and they make no mention of what ever happened to him.
>>
>>85232901
He was hallucinating from blood loss you dumb shit redditor cuckold nigge
>>
>>85232963

insults will get you nowhere anon
>>
>>85232815
Ayy Lmao'd
>>
he wasn't real communism
>>
Did Cossacks really eat Jews?
>>
It's sad but he definitely died.
>>
>>85232815
Bowling alley was meant to be a purgatory/judging thing
Ray wise was something higher, god(?)
MEW and sideburns were given another chance
Yuri was not

Most likely bloodloss
>>
There are people in this board, right now, that unironically don't get the bowling alley bit.
>>
>>85232865
died and then got JEWED.COM in the afterlife
>>
>S04 never ever
>>
>>85234298
Hawley said that he could write another season but that if he did it wouldn't be for several years. Sounds like a good thing to me, because this season was clearly tainted from having just finishing writing Legion. It deviated the hardest from the original concept of Fargo, especially with scenes like OP's. Really bad season of television right here.
>>
>>85234045
explain to me, i dont get all this paranormal bullshit
>>
>>85234487
Its the worst from fargo but was enjoyable and as always the characters were amazing.

I saw Legion til ep 3 and it bored me, should i give it another try?
>>
>>85234699
You should give Legion another try. It was really enjoyable.
>>
>>85232815
they might bring him back if there's a new season but probably not
>>
>>85234699
Eh, it had a good first episode, the third to last and second to last were pretty good mostly, but I was disappointed with it. Varga was pretty good but wasted here.
Legion was interesting. I didn't finish it either, I think there are 8 episodes and I made it until like 6. Don't know why, I just lost steam.
If you gave the show almost half a season to grow on you but were never hooked, then it's your call but it sounds like it's just not your show.
>>
Every season so far have been aesthetically different, and S3 was my least favorite. The colors were all washed out, and it almost looked like a black and white movie (which it did at the end). The lack of humor also didn't help, plus that digression with the cop's stepdad's backstory, which was nice but ultimatelly pointless. And I liked Varga as much as I wanted to punch his fucking face until he lost his rotten teeth.
>that scene with the screwdriver
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.