[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Grindr be adapted into a feature film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: grindr vinnie.png (1MB, 635x1031px) Image search: [Google]
grindr vinnie.png
1MB, 635x1031px
Can Grindr be adapted into a feature film?
>>
how do you know if theyre tops or bottoms
>>
>serial killer kills exclusively gay people
>straight cop has to infiltrate the grindr community to hunt them down
>while hunting, meets a gay partner who he eventually finds is part of the underground gay resistance
>gay resistance is a group of 'Original gays' who are legitimate gays that are born that way
>they are trying to stop a plot by the government to make people gay via drugs and propaganda
>finds out this killer is actually an agent of the 'gayification protocol'
>straight and gay cop end up working together to dismantle this horrible organization and save humanity from its fat of no children.
>>
>>85233010
the bigger guy is the top. like with sea urchins
>>
>>85233106
not true
>>
a group of friends find out of their life long pals is like a gay or something so they all get together to find him the perfect boyfriend so they have to use Grindr or something
turns out...i don't know...so murder or something happens
>>
>>85233010
They will usually say on their profile
>>
>not using Grindr to find trans girls

Come on man. It's the only app they're reliably on
>>
>>85233010
it's a myth that every gay guy is either a top or a bottom
>>
File: d1a.gif (3MB, 280x358px)
d1a.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>85233106
>bigger guy is the top
>>
>>85232735
They already did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es
>>
>>85233063
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruising_(film)
that's a lot like this movie, which a lot of people don't know about or haven't seen. underrated film tbqh
>>
>>85233416
not friedkin's best work tbqh. that ending was pretty bad. still, that film is pretty nostalgic to me. pacino's artsy gf in the movie was a qt.
to live and die in la is better. just shows that friedkin's output in the 80s isn't bad, for a time when all directors were becoming more mainstream, friedkin was still making pretty raw stuff, the last thirty minutes of to live and die in la is still shocking today.
>>
>>85233621
I agree anon. I also think the car chase in To Live and Die is as tense as something out of Sorcerer.
>>
>tfw meet up with a guy with a legit 9.5 NBP coke can THICC cock only likes to bottom
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.