[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are actresses so cruel towards nice guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1471435609163.jpg (152KB, 747x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1471435609163.jpg
152KB, 747x1091px
Why are actresses so cruel towards nice guys?
>>
This isn't as big of a deal as the internet has made it. Embarrassing yourself trying to ask out a hot girl and getting rejected is not the end of the world. Especially if you were like 13 at the time.
>>
>>85232361
Yeah but most people don't have it immortalized for all to see on the internet
>>
>>85232361
honestly this.
Its embarrassing
but its not "pee your pants" level embarrassing. Every guy has done something stupid to get a girl and most of the time it doesnt work.
>>
>>85232361
This. Most guys on /tv/ have never actually talked to a hot girl in person. Let alone getting a hug from one.
>>
>>85232361

This. The game is rigged, but you cannot win if you do not play
>>
that chick has a giant cancer scar on her abdomen
>>
>>85232361
ThisPosting
>>
>>85232361
>>85232554
>>85232524
>>85232429
>>85232406
>>85232401

t. self rationalizing beta cucks
>>
who is the girl?
>>
If I became a viral meme like this I would kill myself. I'm not bragging I'm just being honest. I would end it.
>>
>>85232361
Garret pls
>>
>>85232544
tbqh I want to lick it
>>
>>85232613
t. garrett
>>
>>85232220
>fedora
>glasses
>polo shirt

would be less cringe if he walked around butt naked
>>
>>85232220

The funniest part is the fact those stuck up skanks probably look as basic as he does without all their caked on make up, hair dye, waxing and curling irons. Never be fooled by a make up queen my friends. Unless she has the make up tattooed on (some chicks get permanent eyeliner) prepare to wake up next to a troll doll every morning.
>>
>>85232651
Is this galvestion texas?
>>
>>85232674
>>polo shirt
Meh that's not a big deal. What is a big deal is that the top button is buttoned.
>>
>>85232651
>this scarred womanlet even being in the same league as /ourguy/ garrett
>>
>>85232361
very few people, even at 13, are stupid enough to do a garret. never mind have it televised.
>>
>>85232712
No, NC
>>
>>85232693
>The funniest part is the fact those stuck up skanks probably look as basic as he does without all their caked on make up, hair dye, waxing and curling irons
They do, I found some of those girls with 100+ likes on fb/instagram and they are usually 4'10.
I don't blame them, I just blame all the beta orbiters around them clapping whatever they say/do.
>>
>>85232651
literally damaged goods
also, you never get rid of cancer entirely, it will come back and then some poor sod has to take care of her cancer ridden ass
>>
File: 1500364321439.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500364321439.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>85232361
this is not being able to understand the difference between reality and perception. you can't logic yourself out of humiliation, embarrassment and sadness. has that worked for you or anyone else on 4chan? you can perfectly understand the reasons that you're alone. you can be 100% logical about it and realize that it isn't a reflection of you being a bad person. but you will suffer just the same and you'll continue to search for answers

your post is the equivalent to "hey, dude, you realize that the fact you're 4'7" doesn't mean you're actually inferior right? i mean it just happens to be the height you were born into, it doesn't define you". and the manlet can understand that perfectly. but it will not save him from the implications of that fact

many a manlet rationalizations have i seen, and yet i still haven't encountered one which is effective in reality. they can only work in a vacuum, in a hypothetical bubble (4chan). the second you return to the battlefield you'll be reminded of reality. here's a simple experiment: go ask out a really attractive girl the next time you see one. then after she rejects you try to logic yourself out of the humiliation and pain. i wish you luck but i continue to be skeptical
>>
>>85232858

Spread the wisdom. Many dudes are tricked by "make up face". Worked with a super hot mid-20s secretary who was a cheerleader teacher on the side. Former cheerleader herself. Flat chested yet nice athletic ass. Consistent 8-9/10 every day. One morning she comes into work late, sobbing, make up free (as her tears would cause the make up to run and create silver dollar pancake batter). Boyfriend dumped her. Face looked like a fucking scarecrow. Beady eyes. Huge beak. Lizard lips. God spoke to me that day. He spoke to my soul.
>>
>>85233134
actually it almost never come back if it doesn't in the first 10 years after "curing" it
>>
>>85233146
I can't argue about the manlet thing, I'm 6'0" myself. But embarrassing yourself publicly to try to get with a girl way out of your league...we've all been there. It's something that almost all men have experienced. It's initially a bit painful, of course. But you get over it, you move on, no big deal.
>>
File: 1288152603543.jpg (71KB, 303x293px) Image search: [Google]
1288152603543.jpg
71KB, 303x293px
>>85233146
Challenge accepted:
I'm ugly as fuck, but when you ask enough beautiful women out on dates, you eventually score (that's pure statistics). Then the more you ask, play around and banter, the more confidence you get and then your obvious deficiency's as a male are not so detrimental to your cause.
>>
>>85232220
is alexa an actress?
>>
>>85233134
>cancer
I thought Garret got pissed, teleported in front of her, and unsheathed his katana
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.