[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Batman laugh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: got my mean face on.jpg (33KB, 387x376px) Image search: [Google]
got my mean face on.jpg
33KB, 387x376px
You've been given the impossible task of making Batman laugh. However you get to choose one Marvel character to help you. Who do you choose?
>>
>>85221551
Someone that can resurrect his parents
>>
>>85221551
show him how ""tall"" Iron Man is without the suit
>>
>>85221551
Squirrel Girl
So Bruce and I can have a laugh at that sad ass excuse for a comic book "hero"
>>
replace the batsignal with Kevin Feige's face
>>
https://youtu.be/fB1wnG9GBw0
>>
>>85221551
omega red and tickle him with the tentacles
>>
alright so there's a boy getting a checkup and a nurse is taking his pressure. The boy is being a little cunt and flapping his arms. The nurse says: why are you flapping your arms? Boy says: to keep the bears away! Nurse says: but there are no bears. Boy: see it's working!
>>
>>85221551
Impossible? Hardly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1bmM7Ihv0Y
>>
How many jews fit a vw beetle?
2 in the front, 3 in the back, 54 in the ash tray.
>>
File: 1491811288115.jpg (73KB, 323x345px) Image search: [Google]
1491811288115.jpg
73KB, 323x345px
Why was Bruce Wayne so good at baseball? Because he was Batman.
>>
>>85221551
If you took off your cowl will you die.
>>
I went to the butcher the other day and the butcher said to me
>I bet you $10 you can't guess the weight of the meat on the top shelf
I said
>I'm not gambling, the steaks are too high
>>
See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum… and one night, one night they decide they don’t like living in an asylum any more. They decide they’re going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moon light… stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend didn’t dare make the leap. Y’see… Y’see, he’s afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea… He says “Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I’ll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!” B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He suh-says… He says “Wh-what do you think I am? Crazy? You’d turn it off when I was half way across!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.